• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else with me on listening to music like this rn

https://youtu.be/3hfUndRs_Lw

Lovely.

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

Lovely.

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

♥

this is good too, but a bit more noisy and desolate

https://youtu.be/9WyOTITVXFY

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
FFXV is slaying me atm

4THRw9K.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You're trying too hard

Anyway, not even bothering to try and get that deluxe limited edition or whatever.

It's not that Im trying too hard. Game looks beautiful but the presentation was boring as hell for most of the part.

Kater

Banned
Did they get lame presenters on stage again who describe everything in a monotone voice like at E3? I swear they could show you the most beautiful trailers with the best music and they'd still ruin it with the people they let on stage to talk about their games.

Kinsei

Banned
Did they get lame presenters on stage again who describe everything in a monotone voice like at E3? I swear they could show you the most beautiful trailers with the best music and they'd still ruin it with the people they let on stage to talk about their games.

No, they had Kinda Funny Games present.

Bartender is working again. Ahhhhh, his eyes are so dreamy.

Edit: for a minute. I thought I posted this in the wrong thread :p

Edit damn typos.

I wish more people would relax about spoilers.

I think people wouldn't find them as game ruining if they didn't work themselves up into a fit and convinced themselves that they were game ruining.

Whatever. I don't understand why Youtube needs to recommend me "Dark Souls 3 Last Boss" videos because I watched one trailer for the game.

You're a dev, you should know.

Spill the deets! :D

I'm in mostly the same boat as anyone else, as far as this is concerned. ;)

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Did anyone think it was weird that they bothered to "reveal" that it was Florence doing the "Stand by Me" cover in the FFXV trailer? I admit that early in the song, I didn't recognize who it was, but eventually I thought the vocals were super characteristically Florence which identified her to me with certainty. It was like when Bayonetta spoke in that Smash reveal trailer: "who else could it possibly be?" It made the reveal feel like a "Yeah, and...?" moment to me. I get that they had to say it, but they seemed to act as if we were supposed to be surprised when my moment of surprise had been a couple minutes earlier.

Meicyn

Gold Member
I wish more people would relax about spoilers.

I think people wouldn't find them as game ruining if they didn't work themselves up into a fit and convinced themselves that they were game ruining.
Well, they don't ruin games, but they certainly affect the overall experience. Anticipation is an important part of the human experience, which is why authors in storytelling use foreshadowing and sometimes misdirection during the build-up towards some fancy climactic moment. Spoilers remove the element of anticipation and in turn, denies a person the opportunity to have that one-time experience forever.

Bladenic

Speaking of spoilers, who else be trying to go into Pokemon Sun and Sailor Moon without seeing the new mons? The last time I did that was R/S. I wish I could avoid even the starters but that's definitely gonna be wholly impossible (especially since they put them on the back cover).

Speaking of spoilers, who else be trying to go into Pokemon Sun and Sailor Moon without seeing the new mons? The last time I did that was R/S. I wish I could avoid even the starters but that's definitely gonna be wholly impossible (especially since they put them on the back cover).

I don't think I'll have the strength to not look at the new Pokemon.

IvorB

ya'll acting like Square still makes good games without it being a MMO

FF XIV is really good but it's exactly because I've been playing that for the passed two years that I can't get hyped about any new Final Fantasy even if it's amazing. I think I've had my fill of FF for a while.

I use the internet too much for that to be possible. The only time I felt the experience was made worse by not going into blackout mode was with XY, since it introduced so few Pokemon compared to past gens that the marketing basically revealed everything.

Berordn

I use the internet too much for that to be possible. The only time I felt the experience was made worse by not going into blackout mode was with XY, since it introduced so few Pokemon compared to past gens that the marketing basically revealed everything.

Goomy was a nice surprise at least, but... yeah. If Sun/Moon introduce more than 70 of the things then it's going to be impossible to avoid them.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
All those visuals can't mask the levels of basic in the combat system of FF XV Demo. Also what's up with the awful looking hair in the game?

Alrus

The FFXV trailer still tells me nothing about what those kids are doing. So far the story seems to be "take a bunch of rich kids on a vacation".

The FFXV trailer still tells me nothing about what those kids are doing. So far the story seems to be "take a bunch of rich kids on a vacation".

4 guys going on a road trip listening to stand by me. at the end of the journey they'll find a dead body and go home.

I try to do this with almost every new gen :) it definitely isn't easy tho with all the scans that end up coming out X_X.

The one thing i always do want to know ahead of time though is the design of the main trainer(s) LOL.

I really, really hope they have the option to change your outfit again like they did in X/Y :'(

Veeboy

I will try not to, but I will fail. I follow too many pokemaniacs to go in blind. Also, I have no self control when I get the slightest whiff of new pokemon news.
I try to do this with almost every new gen :) it definitely isn't easy tho with all the scans that end up coming out X_X.

The one thing i always do want to know ahead of time though is the design of the main trainer(s) LOL.

I really, really hope they have the option to change your outfit again like they did in X/Y :'(
I doubt trainer customization will go away. I think ORAS was a (stupid) exception due to them being remakes. You can't introduce something that big and take it away like that. And when it does return I expect much better male customization options than what we got in X/Y.
Not that I ever play as the male PC in any pokemon game since Crystal,

Kevyt

I'm in mostly the same boat as anyone else, as far as this is concerned. ;)

Oh so you signed a NDA agreement, but who cares.

NDA agreements were made to be broken... :p Otherwise how would we have all this awesome leaks we get every time E3 is around the corner?

Am I not right? :p

Are you getting DSIII?

Crayons

Banned
A woman just told me that I look really fresh and that I was really intelligent and that if she wasn't married she'd want to be with me. I talked with her a bit, and she mentioned that she wants to live in California. I asked where in Cali, San Francisco or Los Angeles. She said "Los Angeles. San Francisco has too many queers"

#juststraightgirlthings

should I be a petty bitch and string her along or should I be the bigger queer and let it go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom