• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berordn

I still need to play it :'(

do it
hw_lanadeku0255ric.jpg

do it for lana

do it
hw_lanadeku0255ric.jpg

do it for lana

I will definitely! There's so much game stuff going on that I wanna get through first tho X_X
I just finished the Pokémon Yellow port on the DS shop.. And that put me in full Pokémon fever so I started a new save on HeartGold.. and I still have to beat Norn9 on Vita because I'm obsessed with visual novels. LOL!

berzeli

Banned
I am so proud that Scotland that is becoming so gay friendly. It used to be the opposite for a long time.

Scotland and, even more so, Ireland has really transformed over the last decade. One only hopes that the same speedy transformation would occur within the regressive eastern European countries too.

My new favorite line in Star Wars

Finn: I need help with this big hairy thing!

Right up there with "You came in that thing? Youre braver than I thought."

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
all this talk about STI/STDs while im still just looking the D.
#virginsBdamned #iBdamned

okay i was doing some mid-day FB stalking when i came across this unbelievable pile of shit.
https://www.facebook.com/naycrumors/videos/vl.1469132803415264/1057852074286990/?type=1
its painfully ironic to me where i found this.

Edit: link should be good now

Okay, I saw that you fixed the link and clicked. Saw the title, saw some of the comments, and couldn't will myself to get anywhere close to clicking the play button.

If that's what makes people happy, then so be it. But if anyone ever approaches me with a similar sentiment and uses it as a form of argument for who I should be or how I should act, I honestly don't know how I'd react. May God help the person who tries it.

EDIT: Yikes, top of the page. Uhh, sorry folks, this is not my forte. Feel free to post your own favorites.

Okay, I saw that you fixed the link and clicked. Saw the title, saw some of the comments, and couldn't will myself to get anywhere close to clicking the play button.

If that's what makes people happy, then so be it. But if anyone ever approaches me with a similar sentiment and uses it as a form of argument for who I should be or how I should act, I honestly don't know how I'd react. May God help the person who tries to suggest it.

EDIT: Yikes, top of the page. Uhh, sorry folks, this is not my forte. Feel free to post your own favorites.
i only posted this because from the sound of the story he tells it sounds like neither him or anyone in the church for that matter even knows what being gay is. i'll spoiler my impressions of his anecdote in case you really don't care to know what was said.
basically he claims he was raped by some man when he was 4 years. pretty shocking and all but after that he immediately went on about that making him a gay since he was forced to be involved in gay sex. like wtf.is he implying that this is how gays come about? then he tells about life as "gay" teen and how he had long hair and wore skinny jeans and walked feminine because thats all what being gay is right? he said that he wasn't happy and that he didn't feel like he was truly being himself. no shit! fast forward later to his mom taking him to a pray the gay away sermon and voila he's saved and straight. HE WAS NEVER GAY IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE!! now a few more people have this dumbass narrative that being gay is "a curable disease" and all gays should seek help because chances are they aren't really themselves. pisses me off.
im sorry for soapboxing.

mantidor

i only posted this because from the sound of the story he tells it sounds like neither him or anyone in the church for that matter even knows what being gay is. i'll spoiler my impressions of his anecdote in case you really don't care to know what was said.
basically he claims he was raped by some man when he was 4 years. pretty shocking and all but after that he immediately went on about that making him a gay since he was forced to be involved in gay sex. like wtf.is he implying that this is how gays come abou? then he tells about life as "gay" teen and how he had long hair and wore skinny jeans and walked feminine because thats all what being is right? he said that he wasn't happy and that he didn't feel like he was truly being him self. no shit! fast forward later to his mom taking him to a pray the gay away sermon and voila he's saved and straight. HE WAS NEVER GAY IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE!! now a few more people have this dumbass narrative that being gay is "a curable disease" and all gays should seek help because chances are they are really themselves. pisses me off.
im sorry for soapboxing.

They always manage to put sexual abuse in their narrative somewhere.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
basically he claims he was raped by some man when he was 4 years. pretty shocking and all but after that he immediately went on about that making him a gay since he was forced to be involved in gay sex. like wtf.is he implying that this is how gays come about? then he tells about life as "gay" teen and how he had long hair and wore skinny jeans and walked feminine because thats all what being gay is right? he said that he wasn't happy and that he didn't feel like he was truly being himself. no shit! fast forward later to his mom taking him to a pray the gay away sermon and voila he's saved and straight. HE WAS NEVER GAY IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE!! now a few more people have this dumbass narrative that being gay is "a curable disease" and all gays should seek help because chances are they aren't really themselves. pisses me off.
im sorry for soapboxing.

Oh, thanks for being so considerate! No need to apologize. I just knew that watching the video would upset me, so I avoided it. I'm glad you posted what you did and was only upset at such things (and comments) existing.

Thanks for typing out a summary! That's a really bizarre testimony to have that really does show a fundamental misunderstanding of what sexuality is.

Random: Tonight's episode of The Real O'Neals was actually kind of relevant to this.

boyf got me a cute tank top.

OP5jYx3l.jpg

he said he got it because 'its literally how I am in the morning"

That's incredibly cute.

How did the ICU go? If I remember correctly, you were thinking that you might want to become a NICU nurse. Is that right?

_Isaac

Oh God. I just remember being so annoyed by Blue is the Warmest Color. I wish I remembered it better, so I knew why that was the case.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh God. I just remember being so annoyed by Blue is the Warmest Color. I wish I remembered it better, so I knew why that was the case.

The movie drags a lot and sometimes there are scenes that could be shorter and other longer. Sometimes it may focus more on the shots than the actual development but the movie overall is not bad IMO. A bit overrated tho. I have yet to see Carol BTW but I should try fixing that soon.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
He's so handsome. Liked him ever since I saw him in that dumb David and Goliath NBC show called Kings. I was distraught when I saw he had long hair for Winter Soldier.

I'm stunned at the realization that that is the guy from Winter Soldier. My reaction to that gif was waaay different from my reaction to him in Winter Soldier. I totally see it now, though.

Bladenic

He's so handsome. Liked him ever since I saw him in that dumb David and Goliath NBC show called Kings. I was distraught when I saw he had long hair for Winter Soldier.

Stan for the Romanian King!

Of course I hate him because I'm also Romanian and don't look like that but oh well not everyone is #blessed

Dany

Banned
That's incredibly cute.

How did the ICU go? If I remember correctly, you were thinking that you might want to become a NICU nurse. Is that right?
It was amazing, thanks for asking. It was the first day and I did so so much for my patieny, it felt exhilarating, time flew. It isn't for the fairy of heart; a lot of it is really devastating. :/ but I feel like I can do a lot in the ICU setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom