• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Last update on this, I promise: birthday went surprisingly smoothly. I didn't get as upset or sad as I have in the past. I received a nice phone call from a friend I haven't seen in a while and nice messages throughout the day. I also ate a 14 oz. tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream with a spoon. Beyoncé didn't release her album, so that was a disappointment, but apart from that, not bad! It probably helped that I wrote a bit, which allowed me to externalize some of my thoughts. Now I'm just debating what to do with them.

Happy birthday!

We have almost the same birthdays and feel the same way (somewhat) about sex and birthdays. Coincidence? I think not!

Cheers!

PWiy-fxpvysv5019799.gif

Chuck

Still without luck
Just got threw with an interview for a potential job, but they told me I'd have to dye my hair back to boring :(

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
glad to hear you had a good birthday! Birthdays can be great if you're with the right people c:

I can agree. Because I'm post-high school and post-undergraduate, a lot of my friends are now scattered across the state and country (only a couple are abroad), so this birthday wasn't really "with" anyone. However, getting a call from NYC and texts from other places in the country makes it not matter too much.

Happy (belated?) birthday!

Thanks! Yes, technically it's belated.

Happy birthday!

We have almost the same birthdays and feel the same way (somewhat) about sex and birthdays. Coincidence? I think not!

Cheers!

PWiy-fxpvysv5019799.gif

Thanks! I think that means we're long-distance twins (and the labor was quite long).

Just got threw with an interview for a potential job, but they told me I'd have to dye my hair back to boring :(

What kind of job is it?

I currently have facial hair and I think it suits me somewhat well, so I've been trying to figure out if I'll need to shave before I job hunt.

Make sure you're comfortable with it and if you aren't then you should nope out at absolutely any time. You could perhaps do other things together to build up the comfort first, though maybe in the moment of arousal your concerns just won't be there.

I dunno, I've always found the idea that bottoming is emasculating for a man makes it almost into an act of rebellion lmao. Like if you're bottoming you are actually sort of saying
fuck you to the gender expectations of men which is kind of badass (ass pun intended).

Thanks for the replies.
I thought about it and e-mailed him saying that for our first time I'd prefer to be in control.
I know he's pretty dominant. I'm willing to give myself over to him, but it wouldn't feel good for me to do this straight away. So I told him; if I'm comfortable with it, I'd allow him to give him more control. No guarantees, we'll see where things go.
I expected having planned a date by now, since he was very willing and fast in his response, but he hasn't replied. I think he backed off.
Ah well.

I'm considering going to a bar/club to meet someone, even though it's a bit scary for me. I think it will end up being more fun and may have a better results than the online sex ad. At least 90% of the e-mails I received were not serious, fake or I think were trying to get my e-mail address for a spamming service.

Thanks for the replies.
I thought about it and e-mailed him saying that for our first time I'd prefer to be in control.
I know he's pretty dominant. I'm willing to give myself over to him, but it wouldn't feel good for me to do this straight away. So I told him; if I'm comfortable with it, I'd allow him to give him more control. No guarantees, we'll see where things go.
I expected having planned a date by now, since he was very willing and fast in his response, but he hasn't replied. I think he backed off.
Ah well.

I'm considering going to a bar/club to meet someone, even though it's a bit scary for me. I think it will end up being more fun and may have a better results than the online sex ad. At least 90% of the e-mails I received were not serious, fake or I think were trying to get my e-mail address for a spamming service.
If he backed off then that's for the best that it didn't go further.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
^
Code:
        n
        e
        e
        u
n e e u Q u e e n
        u
        e
        e
        n

Kater

Banned
All I heard about the game so far that it's supposed to be a competitor to Valve's Team Fortress and I also heard about a controversy surrounding one of the characters butts? I'm pretty much in the dark about it, clearly. :D

Sibylus

Banned
All I heard about the game so far that it's supposed to be a competition to Team Fortress and I also heard about a controversy surrounding one of the characters butts? I'm pretty much in the dark about it, clearly. :D
It's like if TF2 was played with Dota heroes: every hero is their own self-contained class with unique abilities.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
For those with particular sexual interests (kinks, fetishes, etc.): at what point in a relationship do you discuss this with your partner?

This question could also be hypothetical for anyone who would like to answer but doesn't or won't have experience.

For context: I've seen discussion online on general (not queer-focused) forums before about insecurities that some people have with bringing this up with a partner and was curious how you all would/do treat it.

I guess my personal answer would be it simply depends on my level of comfort with them and their attitudes towards sex, so the time would vary.

I allowed my NY friend to post my pics on his tumblr, but I didn't know he had the tumblr at the top of the gaychub subreddit.

The pics kind of exploded in reblogs and likes, feels good.

Has anyone else listened to the new M83 album? Can't believe how disappointing and bland it is. Manages to make Susanne Sundford sound boring on her guest track.

No, but M83 are always kind of boring. They're a band where you listen to an album for like an afternoon (if that) and then take it out of the rotation.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You should quote the image so we can see it without having to scroll around. :p

I like the linework and the level of details. Something looks off with the leg on the left but no idea if that was artistic liberty or if the feet is dislocated or something. I would like to see a bit more work on the shading cause I think you can do more cause you have the placement right but there could be even darker areas and there is a few areas that despite having some folds not having much shadows. Still pretty good work :p

You should quote the image so we can see it without having to scroll around. :p

I like the linework and the level of details. Something looks off with the leg on the left but no idea if that was artistic liberty or if the feet is dislocated or something. I would like to see a bit more work on the shading cause I think you can do more cause you have the placement right but there could be even darker areas and there is a few areas that despite having some folds not having much shadows. Still pretty good work :p

Yeah it was between tasks at work, hence the weird looking parts and shadows. Still fun to make though and good eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom