• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I declared that I was LGBT for the second time in front of an audience, with conservative old people in it. V is for victory!

Next up, my father.

Yay, congrats!!! And good luck with your dad! How big was this was audience? Did you know everyone in it?

Appearance is looking ace and the baby handling looks pretty natural! Do you want kids?

I cockblocked (I dislike this word) myself in my dream last night.

I was starting to make some moves on someone I know and find attractive when I thought, "This is pointless. You know you two don't have any romantic potential." and then the dream ended.

Part of it was also me not wanting to have a sex-themed dream, but I enjoy how I rationalized it.
Nice try, Kirby, but you ooze sexiness.

That reminds me of this hot dream I had recently about my homo-repressed roommate I had. We had so much sexual tension. He would walk around with just his towel on while I would conspicuously cast my gaze on his built, David-esque physique, and he wouldn't care! He kept doing it for me! Then he kept asking me to work out with him a lot. He even gave me his number and told me to text him that summer. He wanted the Pample D fo sho.

My other roommate responded poorly when I checked him out when he was just wearing underwear. His buldge was spectacular, and he was still dripping wet from a shower. Of course my wang was as at full attention. He noticed my oggling, though, and stopped walking around scantily clad after that. :-/

mantidor

Apparently is kiss day in Brazil

200-12.gif

Believe me it's my dream too haha, I've had a massive crush on him since I first saw him, that got way worse when I found out we had a lot in common and then even worse when we actually spent time together. Even I was surprised by how much I like him. This has the potential to go wrong but also to go so so right lol. What happened the other night definitely felt right.

Well apart from seeing each other briefly at work I'm not too sure yet. Possibly on a weekend. He definitely wants to see me again

Right on.

I think I need this shirt:

enhanced-buzz-30478-1426090990-40.jpg

Yea that shirt is magical.

That reminds me of this hot dream I had recently about my homo-repressed roommate I had. We had so much sexual tension. He would walk around with just his towel on while I would conspicuously cast my gaze on his built, David-esque physique, and he wouldn't care! He kept doing it for me! Then he kept asking me to work out with him a lot. He even gave me his number and told me to text him that summer. He wanted the Pample D fo sho.

My other roommate responded poorly when I checked him out when he was just wearing underwear. His buldge was spectacular, and he was still dripping wet from a shower. Of course my wang was as at full attention. He noticed my oggling, though, and stopped walking around scantily clad after that. :-/
Lol i cant wonder why you other roommate responded like that. People usually dont like getting oggled at.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

I appreciate the optimistic compliment, but it is true. He's very nice, friendly, and likeable, but something about our personalities just doesn't mix very well. For that reason, I don't know if we'll ever truly be friends, which means anything romantic is far away from being a possibility. Who knows, though. Things could change.

I feel like your (first) roommate scenario is a bit of an old fantasy of mine, but also one I think I've learned I wouldn't want because it's a risky situation.

Yeah absolutely

Wooooooo! I'm excited for future you. :D

Never trust a recipe that doesn't call for salt.

Idk how I can marinate a piece of salmon for like 3 hours in honey, soy sauce, and garlic, and have it come out bland.

Koppai

Has anyone ever been in this situation?

My grandfather left me some money from life insurance, will I have to pay taxes on it?

I didn't feel like making a new thread and thought since GayGAF is so kind, someone here might know?

It's such a shitty situation though, we finally had my grandpa's service on Thursday, but still did not have death certificate issued until yesterday due to incompetence by the hospital and my grandpa's personal physician. He wanted to be cremated...I just think it's sick because he has been dead since March 28th, and his body is still not disposed of...

Thanks

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone ever been in this situation?

My grandfather left me some money from life insurance, will I have to pay taxes on it?

I didn't feel like making a new thread and thought since GayGAF is so kind, someone here might know?

It's such a shitty situation though, we finally had my grandpa's service on Thursday, but still did not have death certificate issued until yesterday due to incompetence by the hospital and my grandpa's personal physician. He wanted to be cremated...I just think it's sick because he has been dead since March 28th, and his body is still not disposed of...

Thanks

Other people will be able to answer your question with more certainty and knowledge than me*, but I still wanted to offer my condolences. I'm sorry for the delay in fulfilling his wishes; I hope that happens soon.

*My guess is that inheritance taxes would apply, perhaps depending on how much you receive, but that's complete speculation since I honestly don't know/have any experience.

Veeboy

Square-Enix finally decided to release FFIX on PC so I guess thats what I'm doing for the rest of the week. Bought and downloading now. This is my favorite final fantasy so I'm looking forward to replaying it now that I can get rid of the terrible slowness of battles.

As a sidenote, is anyone else having troubles with accessing their wishlist on steam? I haven't been able to view mine for the past couple of days...

I'm perched for Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Season 2. One of the best shows on Netflix!

I forgot that was coming out this Friday.

25855975.gif

I really enjoyed the middle part of season 1 so hopefully this will be where the show really finds its feet.

Kevyt

qgG5tVQ.gif

It was so funny reading this. Not necessarily because of the story, but your word choice is funny. :p

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Easter at the Park was fun. It was so cold that morning but I ended up with a nice farmers tan by the afternoon. Thanks, Jesus!

vhPOEaV.jpg

What's Easter in the Park? Also, I like this picture; the photo quality seems a little low but the clear smile makes up for it. :) Also also, whose dog is that because they're absolutely wonderfully adorable? Also also also, why is there a Grindr watermark at the bottom?

Finally, also also also also, how are you, Mr. Goat?

Edit: I can't get over how cute that dog looks. I heard that putting a dog in your dating pic is a strategy people use. It would totally work on me.

What's Easter in the Park? Also, I like this picture; the photo quality seems a little low but the clear smile makes up for it. :) Also also, whose dog is that because they're absolutely wonderfully adorable? Also also also, why is there a Grindr watermark at the bottom?

Finally, also also also also, how are you, Mr. Goat?

Edit: I can't get over how cute that dog looks. I heard that putting a dog in your dating pic is a strategy people use. It would totally work on me.

Its where a bunch of people (lots of gays) get together in the park and they bring their dogs. People sit out on blankets, set up tents and eat food/drink booze/doggy parade. Its a lot of fun. Some gays make some really decorative easter hats lol. The pic is from my friends cell phone and it was the only one (Im willing to share!) From that day. He sent it to me on Grindr so it got the watermark which sucks. :(

The dog is another friends dog. He had two and I was on puppy duty. He was a big spaz around all those dogs! Thanks for the kind words!

Why does Grindr have that scary face in their watermark? 😬 Cute pic, though. 😍

Its where a bunch of people (lots of gays) get together in the park and they bring their dogs. People sit out on blankets, set up tents and eat food/drink booze/doggy parade. Its a lot of fun. Some gays make some really decorative easter hats lol. The pic is from my friends cell phone and it was the only one (Im willing to share!) From that day. He sent it to me on Grindr so it got the watermark which sucks. :(

The dog is another friends dog. He had two and I was on puppy duty. He was a big spaz around all those dogs! Thanks for the kind words!
Did you meet anyone there or do you already have a bf, Goaty?

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Bums me out that our yorkie hates all other dogs and freaks out whenever he sees one. We can never go to the park or anything fun with him. :(

Bums me out that our yorkie hates all other dogs and freaks out whenever he sees one. We can never go to the park or anything fun with him. :(

Was he socialized as a pup? I want to get a dog someday and Im going to be sure to bring it to the dog park/play dates early on. Having a dog you cant take out in public is tiring.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Was he socialized as a pup? I want to get a dog someday and Im going to be sure to bring it to the dog park/play dates early on. Having a dog you cant take out in public is tiring.

We tried from about six months on, but it just never clicks. We were told he shouldn't be socialized any earlier because there were still immunizations and shots he needed by that age; I'm not sure how accurate that actually is, but I always figure it's kind of our fault he's like this. We've taken him to a trainer for a couple months and to off-leash "day care" and he's better once he gets into the pen with the other dogs (after a minute or two of craziness), but if we're out walking him and there's another pooch nearby, we just have to go a different way.

It turns out that user DP did a Let's Play of Guild Wars 2, but he didn't do any commentary. :-( You'll never be the next Pewdiepie without commentary, DP.

We tried from about six months on, but it just never clicks. We were told he shouldn't be socialized any earlier because there were still immunizations and shots he needed by that age; I'm not sure how accurate that actually is, but I always figure it's kind of our fault he's like this. We've taken him to a trainer for a couple months and to off-leash "day care" and he's better once he gets into the pen with the other dogs (after a minute or two of craziness), but if we're out walking him and there's another pooch nearby, we just have to go a different way.

Hmm, hes just too protective of you! The two dogs we had were not very well behaved. Perfectly fine alone but they were major spazs around other dogs. Then you had these huge monster dogs who were passive or thought they were lap dogs and wanted to play with the tiny dogs. Dogs are strange creatures.

Hi, I'm Alex and I'm new here.. Guys, I wanted to ask you something relationship related, is it normal for someone to love but constantly denying having any kind of sex after 4 months relationship? Am I alone in the world, living a fantasy or did I take the blue pill from Morpheus? :(

Hi, I'm Alex and I'm new here.. Guys, I wanted to ask you something relationship related, is it normal for someone to love but constantly denying having any kind of sex after 4 months relationship? Am I alone in the world, living a fantasy or did I take the blue pill from Morpheus? :(
Welcome, Alex. You should fill out the IBQ in the OP so that we can learn more about you.

As to your question, I think I would need to know more before giving an opinion. Did the person denying sex give any warning early in the relationship that he/she did not want to have it?

Hello! It could be asexuality or something. I don't know if you're talking about your partner or yourself but if it is causing issues then you could talk about the reasons together.

Dany

Banned
Hi alex. :) it doesn't matter if it's normal or not, that's okay. Do you not want sex with your partner, or do you feel don't you want sex in general? Why?

You can be in love without the "want" for sexual gratification.

Bladenic

Has this person (whether it's you or who you're with) always been like this, or was it a jarring shift from previously having sex regularly? Because if the latter, then I would say it's not "normal" as there should be some underlying issue, physical or mental.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Hi Alex! There's a series of questions in the OP labeled the IBQ that, if you want, you can fill out so we can get to know you better. Either way, welcome!

As for your question: is your partner the one not interested in having sex? I've initially answered with that assumption, but if it's the other way around, skip down to the second-to-last paragraph.

Four months seems like a long time, but, if the person you're with has no plans to have sex until marriage, then it wouldn't be long at all. Additionally, if they don't have any sexual experience, then four months isn't that long compared to a lifetime. Basically, what I'm saying is that it takes some people time to get comfortable with the idea of having sex. If you would like to start being sexually intimate, it sounds like you should initiate a conversation with them about that and find out their thoughts on sex and its role in your relationship. Depending on their answer, you can then evaluate the relationship and what you need from it. If they're sexually inexperienced or were previously sexually active and now suddenly not, then there may be some personal issues that are preventing them from becoming sexually active; it would be good to hear those concerns. It also may be that they're asexual or have a very low sex drive, or that they just don't want to get into a sexual relationship. Talk to them and find out!

Another question I have is the age of you and your partner. For example, if you're both the minimum GAF age (13) or even in your teens, then 4 months might not be that long at all, as some people aren't comfortable becoming sexually active until they're older. If you're older, then this wouldn't apply as much. All of this does depend on your cultural upbringing and norms, so my generalizations may not apply.

Now, if it turns out that you were the one that doesn't want to have sex, then I'd say it doesn't matter what normal is and you should do what you want while in communication with your partner. If they aren't happy with you two not being sexual and you are not willing to compromise, then I'd say that the viability of your relationship should be considered. Perhaps there are other factors that are preventing you from wanting to have sex with them (asexuality, lack of attraction, discomfort, etc.), so I suggest doing some reflection to figure that out. But there is absolutely no reason why you should *have* to have sex four months into a relationship unless you want to. It's just important that your partner is on board with that plan.

Welcome again!

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Yeah. I tried to copy tge link on my tablet. I guess it didnt work.

https://youtu.be/qnZZInDyrZo
That's an interesting commercial, considering that it's the tech industry and there aren't a lot of out SE Asians. Not that there are a lot of out guys in tech. :?

I would have preferred a name other than Brad though. Having worked on demos like this, the names are so generic that it sometimes comes out as not even trying.

My barbeque as asked, sorry IBQ lol: I'm male, bi but decided to live a gay life, 33 yo, from Venezuela, my favorite game is the final fantasy series (ff6 is my game, heck yeah). I work as a freelancer in media production and I love walking, sightseeing, hiking, going to the movies and sleeping lol.

As for my question, the thing is that we dated multiple times and we had se regularly then decided to move together (he's 26) we had sex almost daily but then nothing, it just stopped (not even bj's). It's been a month and we have talked about it but I don't like pity sex but I'm not the kind that cheats when having a formal relationship. It's driving me crazy since I'm a sex machine lol.

Edit: I'm on mobile sorry for the typos

My barbeque as asked, sorry IBQ lol: I'm mal, bi but decided to live a gay life, 33 yo, from Venezuela, my favorite game is the final fantasy series (ff6 is my game, heck yeah). I work as a freelancer in media production and I love walking, sightseeing, hiking, going to the movies and sleeping lol.

As for my question, the thing is that we dated multiple times and we had se regularly then decided to move together (he's 26) we had sex almost daily but then nothing, it just stopped (not even bj's). It's been a month and we have talked about it but I don't like pity sex but I'm NOT the kind that cheats when having a formal relationship. It's driving me crazy since I'm a sex machine lol.
It sounds like you're gonna just have to talk to him about it. Is everything else good besides the lack of sex? Do you sense there is still an attraction between the two of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom