• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like you're gonna just have to talk to him/her about it. Is everything else good besides the lack of sex? Do you sense there is still an attraction between the two of you?

It's him lol.. The other stuff is just great, we care about each other a lot but then I'm confussed.

How did the previous conversation about it go? Did he say why he stopped wanting it? It seems like a good talk would straighten this out.

Yeah, he told he was uncomfortable with anal sex since it hurt for him and then I said that there were plenty of ways of having sex, there's no need for anal penetration to call it sex. We ended up having sex the day after but it felt like pity sex and then nothing.

P.s: I'm a top. He told he had sex with his previous partner like 5 times in a 8 month span. I guess it's him, isn't it?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, he told he was uncomfortable with anal sex since it hurt for him and then I said that there were plenty of ways of having sex, there's no need for anal penetration to call it sex. We ended up having sex the day after but it felt like pity sex and then nothing.

P.s: I'm a top. He told he had sex with his previous partner like 5 times in a 8 month span. I guess it's him, isn't it?

It sounds like he has a low sex drive while you have a high one. Neither of you is the problem, as neither sex drive is better than the other. Just talk about it. If you need to be having sex more frequently (as in, you will not be happy without more frequent sex) but it would make him unhappy to have more frequent sex, you two should talk about that. If there's no place for compromise within the relationship, then the options might be opening up the relationship to allow you to have sex outside of it (only if he is 100% okay with this) or ending the relationship, depending on how important sex is to you.

Has this person (whether it's you or who you're with) always been like this, or was it a jarring shift from previously having sex regularly? Because if the latter, then I would say it's not "normal" as there should be some underlying issue, physical or mental.

It's still a jarring shift :(. I don't know what to do since I don't want to end the relationship but yet can't live without sex.

Am I the problem here?

It sounds like he has a low sex drive while you have a high one. Neither of you is the problem, as neither sex drive is better than the other. Just talk about it. If you need to be having sex more frequently (as in, you will not be happy without more frequent sex) but it would make him unhappy to have more frequent sex, you two should talk about that. If there's no place for compromise within the relationship, then the options might be opening up the relationship to allow you to have sex outside of it (only if he is 100% okay with this) or ending the relationship, depending on how important sex is to you.

Oh thanks Kirb, I really appreciate the advice since this is my first formal gay relationship and I need some knowledge here. I guess you're right. Been thinking about the open it up but he gets sad everytime I joke about it.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Oh thanks Kirb, I really appreciate the advice since this is my first formal gay relationship and I need some knowledge here. I guess you're right. Been thinking about the open it up but he gets sad everytime I joke about it.

I don't have that much knowledge or experience on stuff like this, but a straight friend of mine was in a somewhat similar position at one point and was asking himself similar questions.

Talk to your partner, figure out how he feels and how you feel, and then make a decision based on that. Good luck!!

Bladenic

It's still a jarring shift :(. I don't know what to do since I don't want to end the relationship but yet can't live without sex.

Am I the problem here?

You're not the problem. He's not the problem either per say, but if you wanna fuck and he don't, then there IS a problem. I strongly suggest having an open and long conversation with him bout it. It's possible his sex drive is very low, or he may even be asexual and doesn't realize it (or wanna admit it). But either way, I think you need to consider breaking up (unless open relationship sounds appealing to you and him both). If things continue this way and you try to make it work, it'll probably just get worse for both sides until y'all blow up and end things terribly.

Razmos

Eh, I'm overthinking things. The current state of my relationship with this guy is confusing. I'm trying just to go with the flow, but when we text constantly for 3 days and flirt a lot, and then it slows down and then stops, it gets me slightly concerned that he's trying to back away from me, which makes sense, but I can't tell if it's because he's unsure of his feelings, or because I'm giving him the impression that I'm getting attached.

I forgot how much I hated interacting with other people like this. At least my relationship with my hand isn't complicated.

That's an interesting commercial, considering that it's the tech industry and there aren't a lot of out SE Asians. Not that there are a lot of out guys in tech. :?

I would have preferred a name other than Brad though. Having worked on demos like this, the names are so generic that it sometimes comes out as not even trying.

Im sure there are a lot of focus tested best practices for making a commercial. I wouldnt be surprised if calling your character Brad was one of tgem. Im in IT and I only really see older white guys. I met my first black IT guy this week but I dont know if he is gay. Its mostly been white and Indian guys in my teams. Unrelated, but I was in a meeting this week and realized in the past 2 jobs Ive had there have been more female executives than men.

JCX

Anyone here on Truvada? I got a prescription yesterday and with my insurance it still costs hundreds of dollars. Is this normal?

RM8

iOS brethren, go buy Warbits right now. Superb Advance Wars clone with none of the usual bullcrap found in mobile games these days. RIP my battery life.

B-Dex

Bless Kimmy Schmidt TBH.

"Whatever Kimmy! Everybody knows gay guys can't have babies. They just go to the airport and come out Chinese!"

MrCarter

Eh, I'm overthinking things. The current state of my relationship with this guy is confusing. I'm trying just to go with the flow, but when we text constantly for 3 days and flirt a lot, and then it slows down and then stops, it gets me slightly concerned that he's trying to back away from me, which makes sense, but I can't tell if it's because he's unsure of his feelings, or because I'm giving him the impression that I'm getting attached.

I forgot how much I hated interacting with other people like this. At least my relationship with my hand isn't complicated.

lol at the hand comment. I think the best thing to do is get to the bottom of it and decide what you want. Do you want this as a "relationship" or do you just want to "go with the flow"? Because you can't have both. If you really like him, tell him and see how he reacts, that way you fill find out what his intentions are with you and you can decide what to do accordingly.

Also hey GayGaf long time lurker but fresh new poster here :)

Razmos

lol at the hand comment. I think the best thing to do is get to the bottom of it and decide what you want. Do you want this as a "relationship" or do you just want to "go with the flow"? Because you can't have both. If you really like him, tell him and see how he reacts, that way you fill find out what his intentions are with you and you can decide what to do accordingly.

Aha welcome :)
He knows how I feel actually, he's just getting over an ex and we are supposedly just "seeing how things go" but the uncertainty about it is just tying me up in knots. He has acknowledged the possibility of a relationship.

I guess I just want too much too soon and I'm struggling to define our relationship

You're not the problem. He's not the problem either per say, but if you wanna fuck and he don't, then there IS a problem. I strongly suggest having an open and long conversation with him bout it. It's possible his sex drive is very low, or he may even be asexual and doesn't realize it (or wanna admit it). But either way, I think you need to consider breaking up (unless open relationship sounds appealing to you and him both). If things continue this way and you try to make it work, it'll probably just get worse for both sides until y'all blow up and end things terribly.

Thanks man.. I think it's complicated but it's either open ralationship or just do a fatality to him

MrCarter

He knows how I feel actually, he's just getting over an ex and we are supposedly just "seeing how things go" but the uncertainty about it is just tying me up in knots. He has acknowledged the possibility of a relationship.

I guess I just want too much too soon and I'm struggling to define our relationship

Hmm it does seem complicated. You can wait for a little while and see what happens but don't wait too long as you deserve better than to be left dangling like a carrot. I know you like him and you are apprehensive about what he'll say but the best thing is to have a chat with him. Be honest.

Ooh, there are so many new users for me to flirt with lately. Welcome. :)

Do people really lurk in community threads? I never entered the community boards when I didn't know I had an account here. They're too intimate to lurk on.

MrCarter

Ooh, there are so many new users for me to flirt with lately. Welcome. :)

Do people really lurk in community threads? I never entered the community boards when I didn't know I had an account here. They're too intimate to lurk on.

Yeah when I didn't have much to read or I was bored I used to come on here. Now that I've got an account however I hope to be a little more active lol.

Hi, I'm Alex and I'm new here.. Guys, I wanted to ask you something relationship related, is it normal for someone to love but constantly denying having any kind of sex after 4 months relationship? Am I alone in the world, living a fantasy or did I take the blue pill from Morpheus? :(

Ooo, another Alex. Welcome!

Hi, lurkers!

Mine was two months, but I went three years without knowing I was approved because gmail put the email in spam. I assumed I was denied because of my problematic username.

~~Not even two months~~
(it helps if you send nudes to the mods*)

*factual statement
Berzy... Ja eller nej till mitt förslag i SverigeGAF tråden?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

I'd wait a bit longer and see if the change you mentioned continues. If things go cold for a week in total (it's already been a few days, right?), then I might ask him about it. Say you've noticed noticed a big change in your communication and you were wondering if he had made a decision about what he's looking for.

I've revealed myself before in the thread in the beautiful trailer to my erotic film. <3

You must be one of those 8 dislikers. I wonder if I can get YT to expunge those.

nU0HAfQ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom