• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I love lifting and working out now, which I never expected. I lost 40lbs last year. Still have a long way to go though.

Well, good job! 40lbs is no small feat, and really, it's not so much a sprint as it is a marathon. Really a life changing commitment rather than a short term one.

Well, good job! 40lbs is no small feat, and really, it's not so much a sprint as it is a marathon. Really a life changing commitment rather than a short term one.

speaking of marathon. signed up for the marathon here for 2017. which means i will be doing cardio again with lifting.

sorta excited and scared since this is my first marathon lol.

Razmos

Started out having a normal chat with my crush at work yesterday, which led to sexy texts on the way home, an honest heart to heart on the possibility of a relationship, an even sexier exchange of pics later that night and then we were so horny for each other he picked me up in his car at 1am and we had mind blowing, amazing sex along with lots of cuddles and sweet kisses.

And then we were messaging each other all day at work and I teased him with my presence at lunch. And now we are still talking about last night.

Needless to say I've had a spring in my step today despite not getting to sleep until 3am and waking up at 6

3phemeral

Was her career the joke? 💅

q7ZD82

JCX

Very true, although I do hope to lose another 10 lbs before I go to Governor's Ball in June. That's the downside of using lifting to lose weight, it's a lot more up/down than just going cardio+calorie restriction, but trying the latter is the reason why I kept failing in the past.

3phemeral

Ah didn't see that.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Michigan
Where Do You Live? Michigan
How Old Are you? 26
Favorite Type of Music? JRPG OSTs, indie pop, rap, pop
Profession or Career interest? Advertising
Favorite video game(s)? Smash Bros, JRPGs, Splatoon, Civ
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I've been an amateur stand up comic since college. Trained at Second City and iO in chicago for a bit after college before moving back to Michigan for work.

I'm also recently really into working out, more lifting than cardio.

Oh hey, yet another Michigander! Welcome!

Very true, although I do hope to lose another 10 lbs before I go to Governor's Ball in June. That's the downside of using lifting to lose weight, it's a lot more up/down than just going cardio+calorie restriction, but trying the latter is the reason why I kept failing in the past.

Oh shit, you're going to Governor's Ball? Nice!

Any plans to make it out to Chicago for Pitchfork or Lollapalooza?

Crayons

Banned
ohmigod I wanted to go to Gov ball so fucking bad last year. And again this year. But ill probably never have three hundred dollars at once. #poorpeopleproblems

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Started out having a normal chat with my crush at work yesterday, which led to sexy texts on the way home, an honest heart to heart on the possibility of a relationship, an even sexier exchange of pics later that night and then we were so horny for each other he picked me up in his car at 1am and we had mind blowing, amazing sex along with lots of cuddles and sweet kisses.

And then we were messaging each other all day at work and I teased him with my presence at lunch. And now we are still talking about last night.

Needless to say I've had a spring in my step today despite not getting to sleep until 3am and waking up at 6

What a cute story! It seems like things are progressing! Yay!! Since he did previously express hesitation about getting into a relationship (am I remembering correctly?), I'd say be a little careful during these early days in case things get weird. However, the early days are the most fun, so enjoy them!! :)

I'm curious: how did the conversation transition from normal to sexy? I guess, more specifically, who led and how was it able to make that jump? Clearly, there was some sexual tension that helped.

JCX

Oh hey, yet another Michigander! Welcome!

Yes! All 3 of us should get together and drink Oberon and Faygo.

Oh shit, you're going to Governor's Ball? Nice!

Any plans to make it out to Chicago for Pitchfork or Lollapalooza?

I wanted to go to Lolla for a day just to see Grimes, but those sold out. I saw her at Pitchfork 2012 and it's one of the best live shows I've been at.

It's weir, I'm a total introvert, but I love music festivals for some reason. Best so far was Coachella 2014, but I think Govball will top it. I felt like one of 5 fat people at coachella, so I'm excited to not wear a full shirt while everyone else is in tanks/shirtless.

ohmigod I wanted to go to Gov ball so fucking bad last year. And again this year. But ill probably never have three hundred dollars at once. #poorpeopleproblems

The fests are insanely expensive, but the good news is that there are so many nowadays that you can find a decent lineup at a smaller fest without paying for the brand name of Coachella or Governor's Ball.

Pamplemousse said:
Why are you in a McDonald's? Gross

Always get coffee or tea and use my iPad after I go to the gym.

I wanted to go to Lolla for a day just to see Grimes, but those sold out. I saw her at Pitchfork 2012 and it's one of the best live shows I've been at.

It's weir, I'm a total introvert, but I love music festivals for some reason. Best so far was Coachella 2014, but I think Govball will top it. I felt like one of 5 fat people at coachella, so I'm excited to not wear a full shirt while everyone else is in tanks/shirtless.

I didn't see Grimes in 2012 but I saw her in 2014 at Pitchfork. Also caught her this past November at the Metro. She was great. I'm excited to see her again at Lolla. You might be able to find one day tickets close to July that are priced at face value. Lolla lineup is pretty good this year but Pitchfork is the best it has ever been, imo.

Also, have to go tank top or shirtless at these festivals. Way too hot usually not to!

Razmos

What a cute story! It seems like things are progressing! Yay!! Since he did previously express hesitation about getting into a relationship (am I remembering correctly?), I'd say be a little careful during these early days in case things get weird. However, the early days are the most fun, so enjoy them!! :)

I'm curious: how did the conversation transition from normal to sexy? I guess, more specifically, who led and how was it able to make that jump? Clearly, there was some sexual tension that helped.
Yeah, we discussed where he's at relationship-wise and I understand what he's going through. We agreed to just have fun and if something happens, just let it happen.

The conversation went from normal to sexy because I started talking about some fun I had with a friend with benefits on Friday. Then I made reference to the Saturday before where he had started a sexy conversation regarding a certain appendage of mine and how it looks in my grindr profile picture haha

Long story short: he really wanted to see my dick and I started teasing him, he found the teasing incredibly hot and I ended up being hotter than he has imagined ;) I only found out later when we were having sex that he had gone back and looked at my grindr profile picture many times and done some imagining.

He also told me that he has wanted me ever since we first saw each other around 2 months ago, but he didnt think he was my type (he's very wrong)

So yeah, there was quite a lot of sexual tension already between us that had been building for months and it rather suddenly and unexpectedly got resolved in a very, very hot way.

The snuggling and kissing was unexpected. Like he literally grabbed my shirt and pulled me in for a heavy make out session that very quickly began to slow down into something way more sweet and intimate. considering how horny we both were it was a surprise. I felt sparks. But that's dangerous talk and I need to try and be careful with my feelings. But it does give me some hope.

He kissed me goodbye too :#)

DOWN

Banned
It actually does.

Pomosexual is derived from postmodernism.
What I mean is, it lead me onto info about the post modernism generator and writers. It didn't give me insight on the sexuality label I expected when I googled it. The urban dictionary sample In particular, got a laugh out of me.

JCX

I didn't see Grimes in 2012 but I saw her in 2014 at Pitchfork. Also caught her this past November at the Metro. She was great. I'm excited to see her again at Lolla. You might be able to find one day tickets close to July that are priced at face value. Lolla lineup is pretty good this year but Pitchfork is the best it has ever been, imo.

Also, have to go tank top or shirtless at these festivals. Way too hot usually not to!

So jealous. I wanted to go to metro since I would be in town for Thanksgiving anyway. I need to see her and Empire of the Sun live.

Do you live in Chicago? I started a comedy show there before I left so I visit every few months.

I can't concentrate at school because I get distracted by boys on grindr messaging me :(

I try to pretty much ignore the app until the weekend. I hope you at least turned off those annoying notifications.

So jealous. I wanted to go to metro since I would be in town for Thanksgiving anyway. I need to see her and Empire of the Sun live.

Do you live in Chicago? I started a comedy show there before I left so I visit every few months.

I try to pretty much ignore the app until the weekend. I hope you at least turned off those annoying notifications.

I live in the suburbs but am always in the city for shows or just hanging out.

Beat Sword & Sworcery today. What an amazing soundtrack that game has.

Anyway, I'm supposed to have a date tonight, but the guy hasn't responded to confirm anything for 5 hours now so I get the feeling he might flake. Oh and I woke up with stye on my eyelid, so lol tonight is looking like gym, weights, drag race, and starting to play To the Moon.

Duno if you guys ever watch Lip Sync Battle but Nene Leakes is going to do a rendition of RuPaul's "Supermodel"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZXy_5Te8xM&nohtml5=False

It's going to be great.

Bahaha this looks great. She's nailing her look far better than I expected.

I downloaded JEFIT and picked an intermediate 5 day lifting routine. I keep track of my weight and reps within the app. Easy to switch up my workouts by adding new routines.

Haven't heard of this app before but I'm downloading it as I type this. Thanks for the tip.

I completely plateau-ed (just gotten lazy) when lifting at the gym so if I can input sets, reps and amount lifted every time to track, I think it'll be a good way to keep thinks in line.

Any general idea of how to move up in rep and weight increments though? How much and how soon?

Long story short: he really wanted to see my dick and I started teasing him, he found the teasing incredibly hot and I ended up being hotter than he has imagined ;)

He also told me that he has wanted me ever since we first saw each other around 2 months ago, but he didnt think he was my type (he's very wrong)

So yeah, there was quite a lot of sexual tension already between us that had been building for months and it rather suddenly and unexpectedly got resolved in a very, very hot way.

The snuggling and kissing was unexpected. Like he literally grabbed my shirt and pulled me in for a heavy make out session that very quickly began to slow down into something way more sweet and intimate.

wow. you lucky sob lol. i hope you guys last because this sounds like the dream to me.

Yeah, we discussed where he's at relationship-wise and I understand what he's going through. We agreed to just have fun and if something happens, just let it happen.

The conversation went from normal to sexy because I started talking about some fun I had with a friend with benefits on Friday. Then I made reference to the Saturday before where he had started a sexy conversation regarding a certain appendage of mine and how it looks in my grindr profile picture haha

Long story short: he really wanted to see my dick and I started teasing him, he found the teasing incredibly hot and I ended up being hotter than he has imagined ;) I only found out later when we were having sex that he had gone back and looked at my grindr profile picture many times and done some imagining.

The snuggling and kissing was unexpected. Like he literally grabbed my shirt and pulled me in for a heavy make out session that very quickly began to slow down into something way more sweet and intimate. considering how horny we both were it was a surprise. I felt sparks. But that's dangerous talk and I need to try and be careful with my feelings. But it does give me some hope.

Get it Razmos. When are you gonna see the lucky guy again.

Haven't heard of this app before but I'm downloading it as I type this. Thanks for the tip.

I completely plateau-ed (just gotten lazy) when lifting at the gym so if I can input sets, reps and amount lifted every time to track, I think it'll be a good way to keep thinks in line.

Any general idea of how to move up in rep and weight increments though? How much and how soon?

I do 4x10 for each exercise, but I usually switch it up depending on what I'm doing. I sometimes will increase weight by 5 pounds each set, or so, depending on the exercise I'm doing. It really all depends. But I'm very much of the mindset that I do the reps until fail at the last set.

Just make sure you eat lots of protein and switch up your routine as your body will get used to it and it becomes less effective.

Crayons

Banned
Well did you or you need to get high first ? (Y)

#ouch

Well, this is for the future. Not tonight. I'm supposed to let him know if I'm interested.
I was already high, that's what I meant by smoke

But damn..

It's hilarious how this happened

Last week my friend was showing her friend pics on my tablet. And she's flipping through fast, right? And then she gets to a flirty pic of me and I'm like WOOOPS I'll just grab that back

CaCK8M6UYAAtBf-.jpg:large

And then today she tells me that he wants to have a threesome with me

l m a o

#ouch

Well, this is for the future. Not tonight. I'm supposed to let him know if I'm interested.
I was already high, that's what I meant by smoke

But damn..

It's hilarious how this happened

Last week my friend was showing her friend pics on my tablet. And she's flipping through fast, right? And then she gets to a flirty pic of me and I'm like WOOOPS I'll just grab that back

CaCK8M6UYAAtBf-.jpg:large

And then today she tells me that he wants to have a threesome with me

l m a o
I'll ask. What did she see lol but she sounds like she wants to get Eiffel towered instead of the other person

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
It wasn't even any naughty parts just me looking really suggestive

It is a guy who wants me to have a MMF threesome with his girlfriend.

I'm sure you'll get blackout high on heroin to perform this amazing act of sex. Congratulations. *applause*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom