• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there's an app called MeetMe. Ostensibly not a dating app.

Anyway there's this dude. "Interested in friendship. Message me if you're a hot straight guy. I get along with straight guys way better than other gays. I make tons of sexual comments too so if you can't deal with that stay away lol"

Sounds... so similar

Bah, just my luck I get sick and have to miss out on work for the entire weekend. Been trying to do homework but it's too painful to do that either.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Anyway there's this dude. "Interested in friendship. Message me if you're a hot straight guy. I get along with straight guys way better than other gays. I make tons of sexual comments too so if you can't deal with that stay away lol"

Sounds... so similar

Why would any "straight" guy respond to a friendship ad that requires them to be "hot" (what does this mean?) and implies they might be sexually harassed? I guess you'd have to be desperate for attention to want this. But really, this sounds like someone asking for exactly what I wrote: a "straight" guy.

Why would any "straight" guy respond to a friendship ad that requires them to be "hot" (what does this mean?) and implies they might be sexually harassed? I guess you'd have to be desperate for attention to want this. But really, this sounds like someone asking for exactly what I wrote: a "straight" guy.

Yeah.

The guy was actually pretty cure tbh. :(

Sounds... so similar
He sounds great to me. For some gays like myself, we're treated much better by straight guys than by other gay guys. Idk what it is.

Crayons

Banned
i don't trust straight guys after one figured out i fancied him and used it to his advantage

at least with gay guys I KNOW they just want sex. do not understand straight men. cannot compute

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What's ur snapchat.

Or anyone's snapchat lol

Danym0317
Rarely use it but meh
1e0477f34b.jpg

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I saw my new doctor today and "came out" by disclosing that my last relationship was homosexual. Kind of a weird moment because I got a small rush of anxiety as I was responding, but I don't think I hesitated. That's a pretty good improvement over where I was a couple years ago, so that's cool.

I saw my new doctor today and "came out" by disclosing that my last relationship was homosexual. Kind of a weird moment because I got a small rush of anxiety as I was responding, but I don't think I hesitated. That's a pretty good improvement over where I was a couple years ago, so that's cool.

Im glad you were able to be honest with your doctor. If anyone ever needed to know it would probably be them. Since I started working in the healthcare industry Ive learned Dr House was right. Everyone lies to their doctor either directly or by omission. Its a shame were afraid of judgement from people who are trying to help us.

RM8

i don't trust straight guys after one figured out i fancied him and used it to his advantage

at least with gay guys I KNOW they just want sex. do not understand straight men. cannot compute
Straight guys are basically the only people that interact with me IRL, AMA.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ehhh Im cool with cargo shorts. Then again with my build no matter what I wear I look like a sack of potatoes. R.I.P

Does this mean I'm a Daddy when I wear them?

The extra pockets add utility. I was at Cedar Point once, and if it weren't for the added pockets, my phone would have flown out of my shorts.

The Powers That Be have determined cargo short's time is over. I guarantee you nobody on the street gives a damn about your shorts though.

Why did you bring your phone to Cedar Point? Leave it in the car or a locker. No way am I risking my phone when I dont have to.

_Isaac

Im glad you were able to be honest with your doctor. If anyone ever needed to know it would probably be them. Since I started working in the healthcare industry Ive learned Dr House was right. Everyone lies to their doctor either directly or by omission. Its a shame were afraid of judgement from people who are trying to help us.

My doctor gave me a mini lecture after I told him I tried yoga. I think he thought it was satanic or something. I also hear he goes on an Obama rant if that ever comes up.

My doctor gave me a mini lecture after I told him I tried yoga. I think he thought it was satanic or something. I also hear he goes on an Obama rant if that ever comes up.

What did he say about yoga? If hes ranting to you unsolucited Id find a new doctor. Thats unprofessional.

Kevyt

I don't trust any type of men, honestly.

I prefer having female friends and just their company over males.

I don't know, maybe it's because growing up I was always surrounded by women. I also happen to have more female friends than male friends.

Men to me are only good to look at and sexually objectify.

Yes, I objectify and promote male objectification.

I'm terrible.

That's really good! Congrats!!

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

I picked this doctor specifically because I anticipated having the fewest problems with her regarding my sexuality. I think I have a tendency to actually overshare when it comes to doctors—I love to talk—but I admit sexuality is not something I might have always disclosed with a doctor.

That's really good! Congrats!!

Thanks! You'll also like this, Seath: I got my first STI test today! I'm not 100% sure which ones I was checked for, but it was both blood and urine, so I'm hoping it was fairly reliable and comprehensive. I guess I'll get the results back after the weekend.

JCX

It sucks but when that random 1 person tells you that you look nice thats enough to change the feel even if not for long xD

True, but my dumb brain hasn't adjusted to my weight loss so whenever a guy compliments me I can't help but think it's a trap so the compliment only lasts like 5 seconds.

Arcipello

just created a logo for the London gamers group on FB, looking for thumbs up or thumbs down as to if this works

ZHdLDPf.jpg

also trying it out for a keyring

KuZPskI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom