• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo looks good but I think I prefer the black outline over the white one. Unless the white outline was over a background that wasn't white. Black outline gives the colors more pop as well, compared to the white where they have a hard time striking a balance. That's just my opinion though, not a professional designer by any means.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Logo looks good but I think I prefer the black outline over the white one. Unless the white outline was over a background that wasn't white. Black outline gives the colors more pop as well, compared to the white where they have a hard time striking a balance. That's just my opinion though, not a professional designer by any means.

I agree with this. I preferred how it looked on the keychain. For whatever reason, I had a hard time seeing that it was a controller until I saw it in black when it clicked instantly (forgive me, I just woke up). I like the font and usage of text.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
YouTube singer Sam Tsui officially came out and announced he is about to get married to fellow YouTube singer, Casey Breves. [video]

Wooooooooooooooo!

3phemeral

Leaving this track from the queen Susanne Sundfor for y'all to listen to.

It's all about Kamikaze

Cuz you take me back
You take me back
I'm your Kamikaze
And tonight is the night is the night that we might fall together
(ah ha ah)

And you take me back
You take me back
I'm your Kamikaze
And tonight is the night that we might fall...
...Togethaaaaaaaaaaaa ah ah ah ah​

TOogXOn.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
i've seen so many more gay couples at coachella this year. it's weird and nice. i remember the first time i went in 2012 i could count the amount of gay people i saw on one hand, and now they're in squads all over the place

also they all walk around shirtless in short shorts so it's a win for everyone involved

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I agree with this. I preferred how it looked on the keychain. For whatever reason, I had a hard time seeing that it was a controller until I saw it in black when it clicked instantly (forgive me, I just woke up). I like the font and usage of text.

Same. I didn't realize it was a controller until I saw the keychain.

Dany

Banned
Work is death. 30 patients. And one me. Ain't nobody got time for that. The nurses are being helpful, but not enough.

Are we gonna be able to live in a world without prejudice where we cannot be seen frown upon going out with our boyfriend/husband and people feel happy for you?

Koppai

Hey guys,

So I have been having an issue with my junk the past week or so. Sorry to get gross and personal.

The thing is I have not had sex with my husband or anyone in over 6 months, and I am a bottom so I don't understand what could be causing this.

I seem to have a white discharge from my penis. It causes a weird feeling when I go pee but not sure what it is. I don't think it could be an STD since like I said I am a bottom and I don't give and I have not gotten head or anything.

I am gonna schedule a doctor appointment just doesn't make sense to me since I have not had any sexual contact with anyone.

The only answers I seem to get is that it is an STD but I think that's impossible since I have been abstinent.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys,

So I have been having an issue with my junk the past week or so. Sorry to get gross and personal.

The thing is I have not had sex with my husband or anyone in over 6 months, and I am a bottom so I don't understand what could be causing this.

I seem to have a white discharge from my penis. It causes a weird feeling when I go pee but not sure what it is. I don't think it could be an STD since like I said I am a bottom and I don't give and I have not gotten head or anything.

I am gonna schedule a doctor appointment just doesn't make sense to me since I have not had any sexual contact with anyone.

The only answers I seem to get is that it is an STD but I think that's impossible since I have been abstinent.

I was just at the doctor and that sounds almost exactly like the description that my doctor gave me of one of the STIs (I forget which one). That's not to say it is one, though. I'm sure the doctor can help! I hope you feel better soon.

I don't think what type of sex you're having is necessarily relevant to the symptoms you'll present if you catch an STI. Nor do symptoms always manifest immediately.

Berordn

Hey guys,

Not that I want to alarm you or anything, but that sounds like urethritis. Commonly from STIs like chlamydia or gonorrhoea, but it can also be another non sexual infection or just inflammation.

In any case, you can catch all those from bottoming.

IvorB

Hey guys,

Sounds like gonorrhoea to me but I'm no doctor. You should see someone asap...

Delio

Hey guys,

Scott go to a doctor.

lenovox1

Hey guys,

I seem to have a white discharge from my penis. It causes a weird feeling when I go pee but not sure what it is. I don't think it could be an STD since like I said I am a bottom and I don't give and I have not gotten head[...]

It could just be a UTI.

ETA: You need antibiotics either way.

Kater

Banned
http://destielissoqueerlike.tumblr.com/post/142708869795/destielissoqueerlike-destielissoqueerlike

Okay so I found my dead grandfather’s journal from 56 years ago. This is some old stuff, okay, and I was like yeah I’m gonna read a page or two.

Basically he wrote down this road trip he did with a friend of his (name is Giulio) but at some point it gets so weird.

I’ll try my best to translate it from italian to english (english is not my first language) and well, I’m also having a hard time trying to read my gandpa’s writing cause he wrote like a drunk snail.

Now, beware, my grandfather was an italian man dedicated to work, church, work and work, who believed in the traditional family and all that Jazz. But at some point I reach this part where he writes: “yesterday me and Giulio slept in the same tent as mine was stolen at the gas station. As it was really cold, we slept close. In the middle of the night I realized that the warmth next to me did not belong to my Nadia (his fiancé at the time, my grandmother). It was the most intense feeling I’ve ever felt”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom