• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

Sorry. I mean will you get another date with the guy lol
Yup, he proposed it, too! I usually fear my behaviour is too friend-like during dates because I'm so inept at flirting and stuff, but I think we liked each other :] There were no weird silences at all, that's a first for me, lol, and that's despite the fact that we're both a bit rough at English.

I was planning on inviting him to hang out with my filthy gaijin roommates but that'd not be a date at all, and would classify as "too friend-like", right? 😨

Yup, he proposed it, too! I usually fear my behaviour is too friend-like during dates because I'm so inept at flirting and stuff, but I think we liked each other :] There were no weird silences at all, that's a first for me, lol, and that's despite the fact that we're both a bit rough at English.

I was planning on inviting him to hang out with my filthy gaijin roommates but that'd not be a date at all, and would classify as "too friend-like", right? 😨
Could also mean you're inviting him.for a threesome. But that's good still! Glad everything went well

Elitist1945

My review of last night shroom trip: Would recommend once in your life. Its kind of a mind boggling experience (if you have a good trip...one of my buds did not have a good time and instantly had to go sleep). It felt really personal, and at one point I remember becoming very appreciative of everything and accepting of how things are. It lasted almost 6 hours though, so it was WAY too long for me to do again (anytime soon at least). It was draining. You'll feel like shit after.

10/10 - IGN "Its like Skyrim with drugs"

Elitist, I'm always so confused when you post. You have the same avatar as another letters gaffer who has been around forever, I almost thought he changed his name. lol

Hey guys,

So I have been having an issue with my junk the past week or so. Sorry to get gross and personal.

The thing is I have not had sex with my husband or anyone in over 6 months, and I am a bottom so I don't understand what could be causing this.

I seem to have a white discharge from my penis. It causes a weird feeling when I go pee but not sure what it is. I don't think it could be an STD since like I said I am a bottom and I don't give and I have not gotten head or anything.

I am gonna schedule a doctor appointment just doesn't make sense to me since I have not had any sexual contact with anyone.

The only answers I seem to get is that it is an STD but I think that's impossible since I have been abstinent.

If you haven't done anything lately it's probably a UTI. I know someone who got one because (spoilering for the squeamish I guess?)
he wasn't paying attention and got Nair up his urethra.
There's plenty of non-sexual stuff that could have caused it, so I'd just recommend you see a doctor for more info.

Vazduh

WSuk9R6.jpg

I'm weak.

He's just too good looking tbh ;_;

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'm might be alone in this, but...I have complicated (irrational) thoughts when it comes to progress towards LGBT acceptance.

I recently learned that my former high school has changed pretty significantly, with a number of same-sex couples out in the hallways and Day of Silence being a big school event. None of that was true while I was there. I know there's also an Equality t-shirt that the GSA (which basically was defunct while I was there) designed that some staff apparently wear. A lot of this stuff began not long after I left the school.

Note: Of course, the school is not 100% there for LGBT people and this is very much the cultural assimilation route, but it's something.

In a lot of ways, I'm very happy for the progress made and that the climate has become so different. But I'm also kind of annoyed because it almost feels like I just barely missed these things by a few years. It's kind of like, "I'm so happy for everyone! But where is my apology for the years of fear and trauma that I now will live with for the rest of my life because of what you enabled and allowed?" It's making me understand better how ridiculous it is when I hear people tell the disempowered in the United States to "move on, forget about the past" when they complain about injustices against them.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I know most of this is just stuff I need to sort out on my end and let go.

Bladenic

I kind of agree insomuch as i wish I could've came out far earlier than I did. but oh well, happy 4 those that have the ability to do what i couldnt

I'm might be alone in this, but...I have complicated (irrational) thoughts when it comes to progress towards LGBT acceptance.

I recently learned that my former high school has changed pretty significantly, with a number of same-sex couples out in the hallways and Day of Silence being a big school event. None of that was true while I was there. I know there's also an Equality t-shirt that the GSA (which basically was defunct while I was there) designed that some staff apparently wear. A lot of this stuff began not long after I left the school.

Note: Of course, the school is not 100% there for LGBT people and this is very much the cultural assimilation route, but it's something.

In a lot of ways, I'm very happy for the progress made and that the climate has become so different. But I'm also kind of annoyed because it almost feels like I just barely missed these things by a few years. It's kind of like, "I'm so happy for everyone! But where is my apology for the years of fear and trauma that I now will live with for the rest of my life because of what you enabled and allowed?" It's making me understand better how ridiculous it is when I hear people tell the disempowered in the United States to "move on, forget about the past" when they complain about injustices against them.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I know most of this is just stuff I need to sort out on my end and let go.
Where did you go to school? My high school was a pretty accepting place, but I know it's not like that everywhere. It must be really hard in rural places and the south.

Koppai

If you haven't done anything lately it's probably a UTI. I know someone who got one because (spoilering for the squeamish I guess?)
he wasn't paying attention and got Nair up his urethra.
There's plenty of non-sexual stuff that could have caused it, so I'd just recommend you see a doctor for more info.
Yeah I didn't think about thay either.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Where did you go to school? My high school was a pretty accepting place, but I know it's not like that everywhere. It must be really hard in rural places and the south.

Oh, nowhere close to the South in terms of political climate. I went to a school in a semi-conservative region of Northern California. There were liberals and conservatives, but I think the area votes conservatively overall when the votes are counted. Overt discrimination was rare—I can think of one extreme example and a "meh" example, but other examples aren't coming to mind—and covert discrimination probably was fairly rare, too, but that might depend more on whom you interact with. There was a sizable religious population (a good number of my friends being part of it); for example, I had a few friends/acquaintances who were big or passionately active supporters of Prop 8 (if you know what that is). But everyone was very nice. It was just very heteronormative. This was also around a time when "gay" was a very popular negative adjective and "f*****" was a go-to label. I think that was true everywhere, though. I really don't have too much space to complain, and I'm really making it sound worse than it was.

There was definitely a small part of my area that was really conservative (like, literally Confederate Flag conservative, despite us being in California...), but most (not all) of those kids went to another high school.

So this is a weird request but for a class I need to get like 200 people to take this survey and I only have like 68 (and I been blowing social media with it while my group members haven't, useless plebs).

Anyway here's the link, it should take you like 4-5 mins PLZ HELP ME I'LL DO ANYTHING

http://wvu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5BmfIx6IfdYiH5P

Done. Qualtrics actually has a great interface on mobile. That was a fun, short survey. I recommend it to anyone who hasn't done it yet.

Did any of you guys play sports in high school?

Yes, tennis for all of it. I would have done track, too, but they were the same season. I might have also done volleyball, but I don't think my high school had it for guys while I was there. I really miss organized sports now, so I'm thinking of finding a league of some type once I get a job and move. I always wish I were better at soccer, as I think it's easiest (and cheapest) to find leagues for that.

I was just wondering because i figured that the people who typically felt like outcasts (like myself) during high school didn't participate in sports either. i also wanted to know what sports appealed to LGBT+ people who aren't as repressed. as i would imagine football and a few others would be intimidating for some considering how testosterone heavy they are. a small part of the reason i didn't play sports was because there would be no way i could still hide as straight if i had a tighter knit associates to be with outside of just regular old classmates (i also think having a "beard" is stupid and huge waste of time for both involved so i wasn't gonna go through that trouble) so im at my last two weeks of school and have literally 0 friends now. which mostly bothers me because i've some friends in the past. i would say i regret it but even if i went back in time, this wouldn't have gone differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom