• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
tumblr_o78i9bvxJj1r83d7lo1_540.gif

tumblr_o78i9bvxJj1r83d7lo2_540.gif

tumblr_o78i9bvxJj1r83d7lo3_540.gif

tumblr_o78i9bvxJj1r83d7lo4_540.gif

tumblr_o78i9bvxJj1r83d7lo5_540.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Perfect. Thanks for posting those here. I loved that part of her speech. I've never really paid attention to Mariah, but her receiving that award and the speeches (hers and Daniels's) made me think I should try to find some stuff by her that I like.

Joeku

So, have my first gay guy/guy date on Tuesday! Going drinking and playing pool, as if we couldn't both be more closeted.

Going to be genuinely weird to act like I'm hanging out with a dude and also do...date-y stuff. I dunno. Guess I'll feel it out. This is going to be my first time exploring this in person. Wish me luck!

Kater

Banned
Will be quite the experience you'll get from it at least, it being your first time on a date with a guy. Good luck, Joeku!

Golnei

That ship is so much grasping at straws. :p

Poe has like two short scenes together with Finn, that's it.

Almost every instance of slash shipping is projection and grasping at straws; it's traditional. While it's obviously never going to be part of the actual series, it's not really especially baseless when compared to other fan pairings.

That ship is so much grasping at straws. :p

Poe has like two short scenes together with Finn, that's it.

love at first sight, midichlorians, sci-fantasy, by drilling through the sun i can reduce its heat output by 30% and go to the future past to make love transcend space and time, anything can happen etc etc

RM8

Okay I just had my first Japanese earthquake that I actually felt. I was more scared because of my stupid fridge, it started buzzing loudly just as my room started to shake, lol.

Kater

Banned
Almost every instance of slash shipping is projection and grasping at straws; it's traditional. While it's obviously never going to be part of the actual series, it's not really especially baseless when compared to other fan pairings.
It's pretty baseless though, they barely exchanged any words at all. BB8 x Finn is more likely than Poe x Finn. :p

My guess it's so popular only because they are both attractive dudes, not because of their many adventures together (otherwise Chewie x Han would be the biggest ship in SW xD).

love at first sight, midichlorians, sci-fantasy, by drilling through the sun i can reduce its heat output by 30% and go to the future past to make love transcend space and time, anything can happen etc etc
Haha

Why do dudes on grindr think it's a good idea to suck in their gut for profile pics? It's not like it's not glaringly obvious to begin with, but I feel like once you get into 35+ territory they just straight up stop giving a fuck and suck it in as far as they can go as if it's an accomplishment.

Kevyt

Why do dudes on grindr think it's a good idea to suck in their gut for profile pics? It's not like it's not glaringly obvious to begin with, but I feel like once you get into 35+ territory they just straight up stop giving a fuck and suck it in as far as they can go as if it's an accomplishment.

Suck in their gut? what

JCX

I haven't seen a lot of that. I just crop out mine lol. My gut won't let me be great.

Wait till you reach 35+

Speaking of getting older (okay it wasn't but couldn't find a good segue), just noticed in the mirror tons of grey hairs in my beard. I usually don't let it get this long but I've been lazy about shaving lately so finally noticed it. Mostly around the chin but some around the cheeks.

KmA

I mean I flex as hard as I can for my grindr picture lmao. I guess it's the same concept?

I just embrace my belly. As for the haters they can rub it for good luck. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yaaaasss!
I'm the same. I've never, ever had a 6-pack. And I don't think I ever will LOL. I've gotten really tired of the unrealistic body expectations in the gay community. So at this point might as well just own it right?

It kinda makes me glad my grindr days are over... No more people asking me for body pics then blocking me immediately after x_X

besides I like my guys a bit stockier.

alvmew

Yaaaasss!
I'm the same. I've never, ever had a 6-pack. And I don't think I ever will LOL. I've gotten really tired of the unrealistic body expectations in the gay community. So at this point might as well just own it right?

It kinda makes me glad my grindr days are over... No more people asking me for body pics then blocking me immediately after x_X

besides I like my guys a bit stockier.

Same to all of that except the Grindr thing - back on there to kill time while I wait for my move... ;-;

JCX

I would like to have a 6 pack for once, just to see what it's like. I'm actually aiming to do a fitness physique or bodybuilding competition by 2019 to prove I can get in great shape before I turn 30.

Because men place a large amount of importance on looks, and being very well built/ripped is highly prized among men? Especially so in gay circles?

I would like to have a 6 pack for once, just to see what it's like. I'm actually aiming to do a fitness physique or bodybuilding competition by 2019 to prove I can get in great shape before I turn 30.

you should aim for 2017 so that way you can be more focused. 2019 is like procrastination level lol.

JCX

you should aim for 2017 so that way you can be more focused. 2019 is like procrastination level lol.

I am too out of shape to be ready for 2017 I think. My timeline now is

2016: Reach 10-15% body fat
2017: Focus on building muscle, bulking
2018: Cutting fat.

So I guess 2018 is a more realistic goal. Right now I'm 235/29% , and my ideal contest shape would be 195/10%

I am too out of shape to be ready for 2017 I think. My timeline now is

2016: Reach 10-15% body fat
2017: Focus on building muscle, bulking
2018: Cutting fat.

So I guess 2018 is a more realistic goal. Right now I'm 235/29% , and my ideal contest shape would be 195/10%

those are some long timeline for each. but what am i saying. i'm fat too lol

JCX

those are some long timeline for each. but what am i saying. i'm fat too lol

Lol you are not fat DP.

It is a lot of time, but I want to lose it in a sustainable way. I figure building muscle will be the longest part, since I hear you can only gain like 10 lbs of lean mass a year naturally.

I mean I wouldn't say no to riding their dick. But like... I do at some point want a BF.

Yeah I totally feel you I guess. Mind you, my boyfriend is 8 years older than me (exactly 8 years since we have the same birthday) and we work pretty well together. And my parents love him.

He looks and acts pretty young for his age, tho..

Bladenic

Yeah I totally feel you I guess. Mind you, my boyfriend is 8 years older than me (exactly 8 years since we have the same birthday) and we work pretty well together. And my parents love him.

I see you getting that daddy dick, teach me your ways legend

8 is a bit pushing it for me. But I could see that working. 10-12+ though... eh.

JCX

I could hook up with someone older, but a relationship would be tough if we had very different interests due to the age gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom