• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow same i'm glad it's not just me haha. i'm not really into licking my girl's feet or anything, but i enjoy giving her foot massages. also when she puts on a cute pair of thigh highs or tights/stockings...whew.
p0QHO.gif
Yeah i love legs but feet never really do anything for me.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Ever see someone and then realize, "Oh, that's what I like"? Like, you previously weren't entirely cognizant of it or wouldn't be able to articulate it, but then a person is both the realization and manifestation of it? That just happened to me at the gym.

Crayons

Banned
I knew I was right GAF that guy I hooked up w/ yesterday IS clingy he keeps messaging me with shit

I don't know how to tell him to chill without looking like a dickbag. I don't get attached to people I get dirty with. I feel nothing

Dany

Banned
I knew I was right GAF that guy I hooked up w/ yesterday IS clingy he keeps messaging me with shit

I don't know how to tell him to chill without looking like a dickbag. I don't get attached to people I get dirty with. I feel nothing

you're new to this?

Just say that while you're sure he's a nice guy you're not really interested in being friends with him right now and apologize for if you gave him the wrong idea.

It's not really that complicated, just be honest and civil, you know basic 'glue of society' stuff

There's a block button. Sure he can create a new account. Jusy ignore him then. It's not like he knows where you live or the area you hang out at from the 10 mile radius you hooked up at and. Graphed out possible location you might go to and then aerial stalk you with a drone until he can triangulate your location(s) from the POI

Crayons

Banned
There's a block button. Sure he can create a new account. Jusy ignore him then. It's not like he knows where you live or the area you hang out at from the 10 mile radius you hooked up at and. Graphed out possible location you might go to and then aerial stalk you with a drone until he can triangulate your location(s) from the POI

We go to the same college I might awkwardly run into him

I think he was way more into me than I was to him

Grakl

Just say that while you're sure he's a nice guy you're not really interested in being friends with him right now and apologize for if you gave him the wrong idea.

It's not really that complicated, just be honest and civil, you know basic 'glue of society' stuff
Lmao if only this worked, and yeah way harder in college, some people cling hella hard

Sibylus

Banned

Fair nuff. Tell him you're not feeling it and move on. Nobody's got time for games, yourself included.

wow same i'm glad it's not just me haha. i'm not really into licking my girl's feet or anything, but i enjoy giving her foot massages. also when she puts on a cute pair of thigh highs or tights/stockings...whew.
p0QHO.gif

LOL i'm the exact same. I love when my boyfriend wears dress socks and stuff :)

Lmao if only this worked.

Well you're missing the point if you think it's about avoiding confrontation, it's about managing your accountability for the situation. Honesty protects you as much as the other person, if you're honest an upset person can't really try to force you to explain yourself, but if you're a coward that might be different. But if you're only thinking about the situation in the most immediate sense then maybe that isn't a priority, which is maybe what I'd expect from people of a certain age.

Well you're missing the point if you think it's about avoiding confrontation, it's about managing your accountability for the situation. Honesty protects you as much as the other person, if you're honest an upset person can't really try to force you to explain yourself, but if you're a coward that might be different. But if you're only thinking about the situation in the most immediate sense then maybe that isn't a priority, which is maybe what I'd expect from people of a certain age.
pew pew pew

I mean, I don't really think it's a big deal to just vanish, but that's not handling a situation, it's avoiding it. If you're ever going to see the other person again it will be way less awkward if you're direct, even if they feel snubbed.
Yes it's better to be honest (or honest-ish) while being tactful.

"hey it was fun but I was really just looking for once-off. I wish you all the best with your future bathroom endeavours"

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm, I do too. :) Why so?

Hmm. Well, from a purely technical perspective, the lighting is great. Additionally, the open-mouth smile and your eyes communicate a kind of energetic happiness that's contagious. I think my second-favorite photo is the first one.

Koppai

Lmao!

You guys look excited though! I hope you have fun! :)
Lmao for real. I'm mad because I would've waited and just went to the Houston one but they only announced it after we bought tickets for Dallas. Oh well, Houston is too crowded.

My twitter and Facebook are available for friends, I want more GAF in me. :p

Feel free to hit me up on Insta or Facebook as well :) I'm always excited for new friends! <3

Don't bother with my Twitter tho because I barely ever use it :S I think I only post on Twitter if I have a new YouTube cover up lmao

Lmao for real. I'm mad because I would've waited and just went to the Houston one but they only announced it after we bought tickets for Dallas. Oh well, Houston is too crowded.
Lmao I've heard that about Houston! Oh well, nothing wrong with a mini road trip! Blast some music! :)

His friend doesn't look the least bit excited

He's focusing on driving! I'm sure he's internally twerking! <3

Elitist1945

A couple of people I know have GoFundMe accounts for their college/university tuition. Perhaps I'm ignorant, but maybe they should y'know, plan a little more carefully when going to school?

A couple of people I know have GoFundMe accounts for their college/university tuition. Perhaps I'm ignorant, but maybe they should y'know, plan a little more carefully when going to school?
Sometimes they do. When you're going to a certain field shit gets expensive. Maybe it's a side thing along with a job. Chaturbate, etc.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

I mean, if you can get money that way, I'm not going to tell people to not do it. Personally, I'd go through basically every avenue (scholarships, grants, jobs, loans) before I did that, and the person/people you're talking about may have. In most cases, I see GoFundMe as excellent for extraordinary or unfair circumstances. I've yet to hear of a GoFundMe that has been a wild succeess that was not of that kind. Typically, college is something you anticipate and plan for and is considered "normal," so I don't know how well most would perceive that ask. But maybe an extra $20 or $50 is good enough, and you don't need a wild success.

I'd be very interested to read an analysis of GoFundMe pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom