• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! Best of luck building it! I think there are a few people in here who do graphic design work. The self-discovery and self-focus post-unsuccessful relationship is a great process to go through.

I realize that apart from the unfortunate revelations of your relationship's conclusion, this community doesn't know much about you. Would you like to fill out the IBQ in the OP? No rush or obligation, of course.

Oh yeah, sorry didn't read the OP. I kinda came in here of the blue and dumped my problems in here lol. Not a ton of people available I could talk to when I discovered what happened. So I needed a vent. Thanks for listening though!

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bi
Where Are You From? United States
Where Do You Live? Illinois
How Old Are you? 24
Favorite Type of Music? Jazz, Bossa Nova, Synthy stuff I guess, game and movie soundtracks
Profession or Career interest? Graphic Design
Favorite video game(s)? Final Fantasy 9, Dark Cloud 2, MGS3, Resident Evil 4, Civ V, and more
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Drawring

God damn, Stiltzkin. You did good as fuck. I'm literally so happy for you that you stuck up for yourself and kicked that motherfucker to the curb. Deleting your shit right in front of him is next level. You did a Good-Ass Job.

Haha thanks. It was a new and kinda transformative experience for me.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Gotta investigate about it then, right now I'm waiting for Kirby Robobot (for I love that pink ball...) but I might buy xeno too, been wondering why so much hype, liked chronicles X but felt very heavy sometimes (heavy as in tedious)

!!!

tumblr_mmwue6U57U1r01oj1o1_500.gif

Welcome. :D

Oh yeah, sorry didn't read the OP. I kinda came in here of the blue and dumped my problems in here lol. Not a ton of people available I could talk to when I discovered what happened. So I needed a vent. Thanks for listening though!

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bi
Where Are You From? United States
Where Do You Live? Illinois
How Old Are you? 24
Favorite Type of Music? Jazz, Bossa Nova, Synthy stuff I guess, game and movie soundtracks
Profession or Career interest? Graphic Design
Favorite video game(s)? Final Fantasy 9, Dark Cloud 2, MGS3, Resident Evil 4, Civ V, and more
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Drawring

Not a problem! Welcome!

Kevyt

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'm like... the opposite.

All I want is to suck, be fucked, and be tied up/roughhoused.

I'm doomed if I keep running into dudes who want to suck me off.

You might have more luck with sexual compatibility if you identify yourself with some kink terms on apps. Then again, I'm not sure how typical it is to use kink terms on apps or websites designed for dating vs. hookup apps. You could use hookup apps to find dating, though!

Tuck

What was the definition?

Isn't it just cuddling, but in a rather specific position?

Seath can fill you in on the specifics, but it involves actual spoons, a container of whip cream, ten and a half lollipops and a golden retriever puppy.

Or so I've heard.

Kevyt

I'm more shocked at the fact that people didn't read the second part of that post.

Spinach tastes great in PB sandwiches and it's super healthy.

Just sayin'

I'm more shocked at the fact that people didn't read the second part of that post.

Spinach tastes great in PB sandwiches and it's super healthy.

Just sayin'

Wow.

For a minute there I though I got spooning completely wrong too and had to go to urban dictionary to make sure it wasn't something else.

Also I like baby spinach as its no where as bitter as normal spinach. But in PB&J? Although I have done weird things like putting spagetti or lasagna on top of a bed of spinach so I really shouldn't judge.

You might have more luck with sexual compatibility if you identify yourself with some kink terms on apps. Then again, I'm not sure how typical it is to use kink terms on apps or websites designed for dating vs. hookup apps. You could use hookup apps to find dating, though!

Probs just gonna have to use fetish forums/sites.

I also might visit a doctor or something. But going from pure memory, even at a young age I was getting off to fetishy stuff. So I don't think I have ED.

So, had something weirdly awesome happen to me today guys.
Background, I deliver food for a service similar to GrubHub. Have been doing it for the last couple of weeks now.
Anyways, imagine my surprise when I get a ping today for some Chinese food and as I'm looking at the app that interfaces with the customer, I find out that it's a friend of mine. I deliver the food, we chat a bit when we get there, and I leave. I check the app a but later as I always do for tips and such. This is what I got.
IkIGm3h.jpg

That's what good friends are for, huh? :D

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
does anyone know how successful final fantasy 14 is/was? i remember that the initial version was a disaster, not just creatively but also financially, so how is the newer one faring?

So, had something weirdly awesome happen to me today guys.
Background, I deliver food for a service similar to GrubHub. Have been doing it for the last couple of weeks now.
Anyways, imagine my surprise when I get a ping today for some Chinese food and as I'm looking at the app that interfaces with the customer, I find out that it's a friend of mine. I deliver the food, we chat a bit when we get there, and I leave. I check the app a but later as I always do for tips and such. This is what I got.
That's what good friends are for, huh? :D

you a rockstar fam

Touchdown

Banned
There's a facebook like and share button at the top of every gaf thread now...

Uh oh...

Meh, ended up voting Mariah, I still like some of her music.

Didn't know there were voting polls on gaf for this!

thanks for sharing~ :3

Edit:

LOL! at those voting explanations... xD

YAAS SLAY!!!!

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
i thought it already was

I believe every year it gets redeclared because he's only declaring "June 2015" or "June 2016" as Pride Month. As an annual, self-recurring event, I'm pretty sure it is unofficial.

Looking on Wikipedia, it seems June 2000 and 2009-2016 were all individually declared as Pride Months. If Trump is elected, I wonder if June 2017 will officially be LGBT Pride Month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom