• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the silver fox.

CSBuTasVEAADuSi.jpg

I'm still kind of upset we didn't get a Pokemon Snap Wii/Wii U/3DS.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Professor Kukui is nice but kind of boring.

#1 Rowan
#2 Birch
#3 Kukui
imo

Edit:

lol there are dicks out

They must have updated since you posted because there's mow a full-blown spread-eagle shot with him progressing from full tent to completely nude.

....awkward. I think they might have always been there, but I neglected to look at the last couple of images because I was too focused on reading the article...oops. The most explicit ones I saw were the one that teases it by @jasdavi and the bulges. My bad. I actually didn't notice them. Call me a Hermione and take away my gay card, I suppose.

I'll edit my original post so I don't get people in trouble. Thanks for letting me know.

Salarians

Don't worry about it. It was funny to me because the wording of the article made it seem like they were only going to post suggestive illustrations. Scrolling down and seeing actual erect dicks just made me crack up.

....awkward. I think they might have always been there, but I neglected to look at the last couple of images because I was too focused on reading the article...oops. The most explicit ones I saw were the one that teases it by @jasdavi and the bulges. My bad. I actually didn't notice them. Call me a Hermione and take away my gay card, I suppose.

I'll edit my original post so I don't get people in trouble. Thanks for letting me know.

now I wanna see the article (see, not read...ok read too but mostly see...)

I need to leave this place NOW! .___.

Veeboy

Kotaku reported on it. I won't post most of the images there (EDIT: there are NSFW images), but artists have basically given Kukui every body type. I love that someone pointed out he's wearing sweatpants. An icon in the making.
Well, I can't say I'm surprised. The professors have been getting hotter since Juniper. I just didn't expect thirst on this level. Hopefully this region is full of water types cause we'll need them all.

Crayons

Banned
I like how I made plans for today, tomorrow, and Saturday, and none of them end up working out. lol. Just great.

TWO guys flaked out on me today. One was going to come over and then didn't, so I invited another one, and then he didn't either. If they message me another time asking to hook up I'm gonna tell them they're not getting this dick and that they lost their shot.

Kevyt

Lol I did the opposite. I took a break from Grindr and Okcupid (Though not from tindr and POF), but now I'm back on all four.

Like a sucker.

Get it!

I like how I made plans for today, tomorrow, and Saturday, and none of them end up working out. lol. Just great.

TWO guys flaked out on me today. One was going to come over and then didn't, so I invited another one, and then he didn't either. If they message me another time asking to hook up I'm gonna tell them they're not getting this dick and that they lost their shot.

Did they really?

Crayons

Banned
Get it!

Did they really?

Yup. Teased me and teased me and I was SO ready and then at the last minute he's like oh shit can we do this another day?

Rage. No, we're not gonna do this another day. You can't just turn me on and then leave. I'm not a hallway lightbulb.

Kevyt

Yup. Teased me and teased me and I was SO ready and then at the last minute he's like oh shit can we do this another day?

Rage. No, we're not gonna do this another day. You can't just turn me on and then leave. I'm not a hallway lightbulb.

You go girl!

Let them know that when the curtains close, the show is over. :p

Quite right.

Crayons operating guide:
KTqFyj6.jpg

Zero²

I am guilty of that, but I was young and full of options anyway :p
Anyway I'm glad I found the light that is passionate bf sex in the end...

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
The Director of the ACLU's Georgia chapter, Maya Dillard Smith, has resigned from her position due to her disagreement with how the ACLU has handled its efforts regarding trans rights. I can't find a copy of her statement, but this article that was cited in another article I read posted some excerpts. I have collected everything the article attributed to her below:

In a statement she accused the ACLU of being “a special interest organization that promotes not all, but certain progressive rights. In that way, it is a special interest organization not unlike the conservative right, which creates a hierarchy of rights based on who is funding the organization’s lobbying activities.”

Dillard Smith argues that transgender rights have “intersectionality with other competing rights, particularly the implications for women’s rights.”

“I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women’s restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults over six feet with deep voices entered,” she writes.

“My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer,” she said.

“Despite additional learning I still have to do, I believe there are solutions that provide can provide accommodations for transgender people and balance the need to ensure women and girls are safe from those who might have malicious intent,” she said.

“I understood it to be the ACLU’s goal to delicately balance competing rights to ensure that any infringements are narrowly tailored, that they do not create a hierarchy of rights, and that we are mindful of unintended consequences,” she said.

“Thus, I found myself principally and philosophically unaligned with the organization,” she wrote.

I wish I could read the full statement, but I'm going to to ahead and comment on what I've been able to find. This is potentially poor judgment on my part, and I will edit/apologize if a full statement releases that changes my thoughts considerably (which are rather brief compared to my larger point):

It sounds like she realizes she has some education she needs to do, and honestly, it sounds like stepping down is the right move if the organization as a whole is not acting in a way she agrees with. I think she handled the situation well. All of that said...

Her story about the bathroom really demonstrates that people need to get educated on trans identities ASAP. What she is saying about her children and her peers sounds to me like, "We were uncomfortable because we didn't know." Trans people are not going to disappear (same with LGB+), so the refusal of public schools in some (all? I don't know) states to educate rising generations about these identities is frustrating. And perhaps some would argue that this should not be part of the school curriculum and that parents should handle this, to which I say "fine," but I think parents should actually handle it then. Her story reminds me of when people were freaking out and getting angry about same-sex couples being on TV or magazine covers—I remember the The New Yorker issue that had Bert and Ernie with the Supreme Court decision being very controversial—because "now I have to explain to my kids what that is."

Yes, parents, yes you do. You don't have to talk about sex if you think they're too young, you don't have to talk about anything you don't want to, but if your kids have been in such a heteronormative, gendered bubble that they have no idea that LGBT people exist, then you owe your child this conversation. Sticking your head in the sand and thinking, "Well, my child doesn't need to hear about that because they aren't going to be gay or trans" doesn't mean they won't be. All that thinking does is potentially hurt that child if they don't understand why their brain and body are the way they are and end up trying to figure out ways to hide, hurt, or destroy that aspect of themselves until someone else teaches them about it. Don't risk making your children taboo.

Okay, I'm done ranting.

Sibylus

Banned
Remind me never to get into FB arguments about LGBT privilege on friends' feeds. Too many people living in an alternate reality where queer folks like myself are at the top of the social hierarchy, and it's the christians in their megachurches who are oppressed.

sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif

Cute girls for thread top!

tumblr_o2x1bhMvZX1v47ymto1_250.gif

tumblr_o85slvB1rv1uzrij5o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o85xm8HcpJ1uzrij5o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o806ymb2S31ti8oswo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o865bu7qxP1rc5jclo1_1280.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Remind me never to get into FB arguments about LGBT privilege on friends' feeds. Too many people living in an alternate reality where queer folks like myself are at the top of the social hierarchy, and it's the christians in their megachurches who are oppressed.

sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif

Stop oppressing the christians guys!

You can't just turn me on and then leave. I'm not a hallway lightbulb.
I understand you're frustrated, but at the end of the day, no one is entitled to sex with anyone.
(Sorry, I was just reminded of someone saying something similar in a more nefarious context.)

sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif

Are they though? I swear, social media as devalued that word.

Hot girls, get your hot girls

Today it was my brother-in-law, who I would consider a real friend. One of the few decent Christians I can say I actually know.

That's technically family though. Also if he's saying shit like that, how can you consider him a real friend?

Anyways, time for Critrole so no more posts from me for 3-4hrs.

Sibylus

Banned
That's technically family though. Also if he's saying shit like that, how can you consider him a real friend?

Anyways, time for Critrole so no more posts from me for 3-4hrs.
Confusing I know, but it was someone I didn't know on my BIL's feed. Not my BIL himself.

IvorB

Is same-sex marriage legal where you live?

Well I live in the UK where I'm pretty sure gay marriage is legal. My manager is based in the US though so I guess it must be legal in this state too. Come to think of it that's the third gay manager I've had so I guess the gay mafia is strong in this industry.

sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif

Lol yeah they are dumb.

Yay girls, always nice to see some change in here. All the hunks get boring.

Kevyt

sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif

tumblr_o2x1bhMvZX1v47ymto1_250.gif

tumblr_o85slvB1rv1uzrij5o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o85xm8HcpJ1uzrij5o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o806ymb2S31ti8oswo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o865bu7qxP1rc5jclo1_1280.jpg

Beautiful girls!! 😍😍

So Tinder guy messaged me.

And we had a great conversation.

The dream lives.

Maybe I'll ask him out after all.

Yasss! Rooting for you!

Go Tuck go Tuck go Tuck!!

#teamtuck

o/

Crayons

Banned
I shaved my head and my dad freaked out and told me I look like a psycho and that no place will ever hire me. He's acting like I got a tattoo on my face wtf.

The dream lives.

Good luck!!

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Well I live in the UK where I'm pretty sure gay marriage is legal. My manager is based in the US though so I guess it must be legal in this state too. Come to think of it that's the third gay manager I've had so I guess the gay mafia is strong in this industry.

Ah, okay. I asked because I thought your post contained some surprise, so I was wondering if that was why. Same-sex marriage being legal or prohibited was a state issue until June 26th last year (it's almost the anniversary!) when a Supreme Court ruling made it legal nationwide.

The dream lives.

Woo, ask him out on a date, Tuck! Wishing you luck. :)

I shaved my head and my dad freaked out and told me I look like a psycho and that no place will ever hire me. He's acting like I got a tattoo on my face wtf.

Poor bald people, forever unhirable.

DOWN

Banned
A guy from one of my college classes just asked me out on Facebook I think. He said "Hey would you want to go get drinks or something sometime?" Wasn't sure how to respond as I found it awkward to figure out how to say im not single to someone I think is cool and would hang as friends with.

My boyfriend suggested "Sure, we can hang any time! My boyfriend and I are thinking about going to some of the Gay Days events this weekend" so I went with that. Thought it was a friendly way to say I'm not single

Also it's Gay Days here in Orlando so we'll likely visit Disney and one of the pool parties and the expo. Never been to any of them before.

Tuck

Ah, okay. I asked because I thought your post contained some surprise, so I was wondering if that was why. Same-sex marriage being legal or prohibited was a state issue until June 26th last year (it's almost the anniversary!) when a Supreme Court ruling made it legal nationwide.

Woo, ask him out on a date, Tuck! Wishing you luck. :)

Poor bald people, forever unhirable.

Good luck!!

Yasss! Rooting for you!

Go Tuck go Tuck go Tuck!!

#teamtuck

o/

Heh thanks guys. He's clearly interested, and so am I. That said it'll probably have to wait till monday since he has a big family reunion this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom