• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they're not comparable, but there are well documented drawbacks to male circumcision.

Not to mention it has strong religious associations with it which just makes me sick.

Honestly, I don't understand circumcision apologists.

Truly disgusting.

Something that isn't express often is how pleasurable playing with the foreskins is, you can tug it, stretch it, twirl it, press it, flail it, lick it etc. It gets downplayed or ignored in the muddy conversation about circumcision. I find it very important in my personal sexual experience.

*hugs Seath* stealing a hug from the cute sloth. Sloths are great.

Something that isn't express often is how pleasurable playing with the foreskins is, you can tug it, stretch it, twirl it, press it, flail it, lick it etc. It gets downplayed or ignored in the muddy conversation about circumcision. I find it very important in my personal sexual experience.

Ow. It's not a jump rope.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Aww thank you friend that's so sweet of you <3 :') You're awesome!!

If we're still answering that question about dicks, I tend to prefer uncut over cut, as long as it's kept clean. I've seen,
smelled, and tasted
what foreskin is like when it's not cleaned properly :| :| :|.

But really I like both at the end of the day.

Eh, just doing what I can for my GAF crush and priming my ticket to Canadian citizenship.

Kidding, kidding. But my heart is so easily claimed by people who can sing or are generally musically talented in other ways that it's embarrassing and maybe dangerous. (I'm basically Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid) And you sing some of my favorite songs in one of my favorite styles. And being Italian would win my family over quickly, not to mention your appearance, positivity, taste in games, athleticism... Yikes, I'll go take a cold shower now.

I promise I'm kidding! Though the fact that you're a catch isn't a joke. I'm sure you make people very happy. :)

P.S.: The performance was great. If I ever get on your level, let's do a long-distance duet.

Why did they allow you to make your Pokemon trainers so hot:

I'll play the game just to live vicariously through his hotness.

But...you're already hot? *travels through time and quotes old avatar* Why are you living vicariously through him for that? Confused...

Pleasurable for the person who has it, for the person who is playing with it, or both? Educate me, GAF. :(

Ow. It's not a jump rope.

Bop_it_Extreme.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Pleasurable for the person who has it, for the person who is playing with it, or both? Educate me, GAF. :(

It depends on the person. Some people like playing with it and some don't. Also some may have had bad experiences with some uncut that are not too clean and it might be why some people avoid uncut people. Also some find it visually not pleasing. It seems the opinions are pretty divided tbh.

Tuck

Zero²;208139034 said:
I guess a full month? The worst part is using the vest, specially since you always get afraid you will do something wrong and mess your body up. But after the first week you will be mostly used to it, and then it's just wait a bit more to enjoy your new body ~ I should say that it wont fix everything, like I already had big aureoles and the surgery didnt fix that, only made the gland beneath it way smaller.
I can without a doubt say that it did miracles for my self-esteem, so enjoy it man!

God another top of the page?!
yes I use 50 ppp
Another cute couple because who dont love cute couples?!
fa4fe670e18f5e40196dae7ebf925de6.jpg

and a fcking hot gif of nip sucking for our friend Brawly!
492021.gif

Oh... oh my...

Bladenic

I watched Please Like Me Season 1 and 2 today. Tomorrow I'll finished Season 3

So, it's weird, but I watched 4 episodes into S2 and I can't explain it but like I already don't like it as much as S1. The S2 episode where Geoffrey shows up looking mega omg super hot was really good, but damn it was sad.

Man...just heard about all the stuff going on in Dallas. Shit in America has been insane for a while now, kind of crazy to think I grew up alongside events like these.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Man...just heard about all the stuff going on in Dallas. Shit in America has been insane for a while now, kind of crazy to think I grew up alongside events like these.

The country actually kind of feels like it's cracking. The hate-fueled mass shooting of Pulse and mass shootings in general, all of the Black killings and police violence in general, racial injustices and tensions, the Dallas killings tonight, this incredibly divisive and negative Presidential season. And that's not even mentioning the smaller events that have demonstrated not just a lack of unity but a lack of trust, security, and respect felt between people living in the United States.

I don't know what's going to cause a change (does change happen or do people just get tired, forget, and move on?), but I don't think it will come soon. I hope it does, though. My fingers are crossed that by 2020, this country feels different than it does today, but I think we will have to wait longer.

Eh, just doing what I can for my GAF crush and priming my ticket to Canadian citizenship.

Kidding, kidding. But my heart is so easily claimed by people who can sing or are generally musically talented in other ways that it's embarrassing and maybe dangerous. (I'm basically Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid) And you sing some of my favorite songs in one of my favorite styles. And being Italian would win my family over quickly, not to mention your appearance, positivity, taste in games, athleticism... Yikes, I'll go take a cold shower now.

I promise I'm kidding! Though the fact that you're a catch isn't a joke. I'm sure you make people very happy. :)

P.S.: The performance was great. If I ever get on your level, let's do a long-distance duet.

Hahaha Kiiiirrrrby! You're so sweeeeet <3 :')

You do seem to have incredible taste in music and games though, I think! But stahhhp you're making me blush <3 My ruptured ACL is making me out of shape because I can't run much until I get the reconstruction in the fall :'( But I'm still playing volleyball lots I guess. :') Which I love!

And of course we can do a duet sometime!!! haha!

I've always been a big fan of hers :) The movie she's in with Anna Kendrick is out now I think? I want to see it so badly just because they're both in it LOL!

The country actually kind of feels like it's cracking. The hate-fueled mass shooting of Pulse and mass shootings in general, all of the Black killings and police violence in general, racial injustices and tensions, the Dallas killings tonight, this incredibly divisive and negative Presidential season. And that's not even mentioning the smaller events that have demonstrated not just a lack of unity but a lack of trust, security, and respect felt between people living in the United States.

I don't know what's going to cause a change (does change happen or do people just get tired, forget, and move on?), but I don't think it will come soon. I hope it does, though. My fingers are crossed that by 2020, this country feels different than it does today, but I think we will have to wait longer.
Yup. For me personally, 2012 marked the beginning of another lowpoint in American history with racial tension resurfacing in a major way to the point where you really can't pretend like Racism is behind us anymore. I feel like before 2012 I saw America in a different light than I do now.

I'm so amazed at hearing people who had prejudiced views dig their heels in even further after these events. Victim blaming, and blanketly/blindly defending all cops.

Still gonna wait and see and hope that when the dust settles, this'll be a turning point.

Random, but anyone here play FF Dimensions? I have Google Play store credits to burn. Curious to try it, but don't wanna pull the trigger if the story is crap or if the soundtrack is lame. (Or if its grindy and pulls GACHA game nonsense.)

Thanks. I'm scared. Of all the companies I applied at, this is the biggest and most corporate one.

Super cliché I know, but you have to go in being yourself. You know what your merits are. No sense freaking yourself out.

Be self assured and go get 'em!

Random, but anyone here play FF Dimensions? I have Google Play store credits to burn. Curious to try it, but don't wanna pull the trigger if the story is crap or if the soundtrack is lame.
I played it for at least one chapter. I remember liking the soundtrack (at least for battles) but the game overall didn't impress me. I always planned on starting it again though. I don't remember any gacha or any microtransactions.

Battle music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDutlw_r-CE, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaW9wJwO1_0

Ambitious

On my way back home. I was too nervous. Probably won't get the job. But that's alright, it didn't sound too appealing anyway. The salary is pretty decent, though.

Tuck

On my way back home. I was too nervous. Probably won't get the job. But that's alright, it didn't sound too appealing anyway. The salary is pretty decent, though.

Treat it as a learning experience for the next one. Though, maybe it went better than you think - you never know.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
:O

As someone said one so long ago that remains true, you continue to be one of the nicest people. :)

How are we doing this pm?

I was just being honest. I appreciate the compliment nonetheless. :)

At the moment, if I weren't so busy/stressed, I think I'd watch a Disney movie to get some optimism. Going to that new Kirby café in Japan (might not be open yet) would certainly do the trick! I guess I'm in a "I want to hug Kirby and live the rest of my life with it in Dream Land" mood. :)

Hahaha Kiiiirrrrby! You're so sweeeeet <3 :')

You do seem to have incredible taste in music and games though, I think! But stahhhp you're making me blush <3 My ruptured ACL is making me out of shape because I can't run much until I get the reconstruction in the fall :'( But I'm still playing volleyball lots I guess. :') Which I love!

And of course we can do a duet sometime!!! haha!

:D

Blush all you want. It's good for you. :)

giphy.gif

I'm surprised you can play volleyball, given that I thought one of the most notorious problems players seem to have is a knee injury. But I guess it must be a different part of the knee. I hope the surgery goes smoothly this fall. That's not too far away! You can play AA6 during your recovery. :)

Brb, recording myself into oblivion. I'm not Michael Bublé, though. Sorry to disappoint. :p

Yup. For me personally, 2012 marked the beginning of another lowpoint in American history with racial tension resurfacing in a major way to the point where you really can't pretend like Racism is behind us anymore. I feel like before 2012 I saw America in a different light than I do now.

Did something in particular happen in 2012? I can't remember anything specific or exceptional happening then. Your change in views might also have to do with growing up. You would have been 14/15 in 2012, yes? My world has only gotten less rosy the older I get.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
What mobile (Android/iOS) games do you guys play?

Kingdom Rush and its sequels were the only games I played much of. I'd say it's not fantastic on a phone screen and probably better on a phablet, tablet, or computer, but it still works fine. The first game is on Steam.

I also check out the occasional "buzz" game, like Threes and Monument Valley.

:D

Blush all you want. It's good for you. :)

giphy.gif

I'm surprised you can play volleyball, given that I thought one of the most notorious problems players seem to have is a knee injury. But I guess it must be a different part of the knee. I hope the surgery goes smoothly this fall. That's not too far away! You can play AA6 during your recovery. :)

Brb, recording myself into oblivion. I'm not Michael Bublé, though. Sorry to disappoint. :p
I have a ruptured ACL.. And typically I probably shouldn't be playing. But I've been to physio a bunch and they determined that I was stable enough to play with a brace, since my legs are big and strong, so I have enough compensating muscle for now. But I still need to be careful until I get surgery. X_X

I definitely, definitely plan to play LOTS of AA6 while I'm recovering. But I also have to work hard on my rehab a bit everyday as well, so I can play volleyball again 9 months later :')
What mobile (Android/iOS) games do you guys play?

Pokémon GO :')

How would you rank it against 999 and VLR?

Umm.. That's kind of a tough question. I really, really loved the entire series. I do think, though, that VLR is still my number one favourite. What I love is that I finally got the proper closure on the series that I've desperately needed for years LOL!

I don't think I could choose between 999 and ZTD though :( They're both really good in their own way. I do like that they kind of did things a bit differently with the timelines and stuff in ZTD. And I liked that there was voice acting, obviously :)

But apparently we're getting a 999 port eventually that WILL have voice acting, so that's exciting.

Vazra

Umm.. That's kind of a tough question. I really, really loved the entire series. I do think, though, that VLR is still my number one favourite. What I love is that I finally got the proper closure on the series that I've desperately needed for years LOL!

I don't think I could choose between 999 and ZTD though :( They're both really good in their own way. I do like that they kind of did things a bit differently with the timelines and stuff in ZTD. And I liked that there was voice acting, obviously :)

But apparently we're getting a 999 port eventually that WILL have voice acting, so that's exciting.

999 if it has good voice acting > VLR >ZTD IMO

Salarians

Pretty early into ZTD and I'm enjoying it but maybe not as much as I enjoyed the first two. The voice acting is a real bummer. Team D's v/a is good from what I've heard, and Team Q is ok, but Team C's voice acting is a real disappointment. Especially Akane. I don't know if it's the actress, the localized script, the direction, or all three, but it's unfortunate.

VLR spoilers:
Especially disappointing after she was played by Ali Hillis in VLR. She might not have been my first choice for the character, but she did a fine job. I wish they had gotten her again.

Pretty early into ZTD and I'm enjoying it but maybe not as much as I enjoyed the first two. The voice acting is a real bummer. Team D's v/a is good from what I've heard, and Team Q is ok, but Team C's voice acting is a real disappointment. Especially Akane. I don't know if it's the actress, the localized script, the direction, or all three, but it's unfortunate.

VLR spoilers:
Especially disappointing after she was played by Ali Hillis in VLR. She might not have been my first choice for the character, but she did a fine job. I wish they had gotten her again.

I actually liked the voice acting in ZTD, with the exception of Akane. I thought everyone else was fine/suitable. She needed to be recast though. She sounded too old for her age.

Vazra

Sometimes I think how some Visual Novels might be better with Voice Acting then I remember what could happen if the voice doesn't fit the character and how it might actually take me out a bit of the experience (or simply just turn voices off since usually the option is there)

EDIT: Get into The House in Fata Morgana(Steam or MangaGamer) BTW

Sometimes I think how some Visual Novels might be better with Voice Acting then I remember what could happen if the voice doesn't fit the character and how it might actually take me out a bit of the experience (or simply just turn voices off since usually the option is there)

EDIT: Get into The House in Fata Morgana(Steam or MangaGamer) BTW

Kinda makes me really hope that they cast the 999 port correctly X_X

Kevyt

I've been watching Netflix's Jessica Jones and all this time I thought it was Eva Green playing Jessica Jones. Kept wondering why her name wasn't appearing in the intro credits till I realized it's Kristen Ritter who plays her.

I don't know why I thought it was Eva Green.

Rayis

So I just scored a date with this super hot muscle guy on Scruff, I never thought a guy like him would pay attention to me, he even said if we have no chemistry we could still remain friends and just go out and enjoy each other's company, needless to say, I'm really super motherfuckin' excited, I've never been on a date before and even if there's no chemistry I will still enjoy the experience, aahhhhhh, I'm squealing so loud LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom