• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Well. Hour and a half till I turn 36.

Early happy birthday. Hope you enjoy the day and make sure to blow a big candle to celebrate.
WD7kMOC.gif

RIP.

I mean again since you're already over 30.

Funny part is I'm already getting gray hairs in my facial hair. Mostly around the chin

Early happy birthday. Hope you enjoy the day and make sure to blow a big candle to celebrate.
WD7kMOC.gif

Probably won't be doing much. That new tv I got last Jan was already an early bday present.

Seath said:
Happy birthday!~

Lol it ain't midnight yet. One hour till.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Funny part is I'm already getting gray hairs in my facial hair. Mostly around the chin

Happy early birthday! And do not worry about the gray hairs for one second. I saw a man recently, probably in his early to mid-30s, who was getting all salt-and-peppery and I was about ready to walk up to his wife and tell her what a catch she'd made. In that guy's case, it certainly didn't hurt him, and maybe it even helped him. You'll be more than fine.

Happy early birthday! And do not worry about the gray hairs for one second. I saw a man recently, probably in his early to mid-30s, who was getting all salt-and-peppery and I was about ready to walk up to his wife and tell her what a catch she'd made. In that guy's case, it certainly didn't hurt him, and maybe it even helped him. You'll be more than fine.

Luckily it doesn't show unless I get lazy and let my beard grow out. I usually like to keep it trim to like a 5 O'clock shadow or shaven.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Luckily it doesn't show unless I get lazy and let my beard grow out. I usually like to keep it trim to like a 5 O'clock shadow or shaven.

Nah, no "luckily." I'm telling you, it can be a good thing. :) But if you'd prefer it not be visible (and this goes to anyone in this thread with gray/white hairs growing in), then do whatever makes you happy. Happy 36th!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Sooo,I decided to go my gyms sauna and pool area

He was just a lonely guy looking for a little poolside companionship and yet you somehow misread his intentions as creepy and cruelly rejected him when all he wanted was for you to suck his cock. For shame, Hobo.

Tuck

Sorry to hear about this, but I hope this means life is taking you to better things!

It hurts... a lot. Seriously thought I was over it, but guess not. I really wanted the friendship to work. For a time, we were super close.

Ah well, thats life. Giving it this sense of finality was the right thing to do, I think. Its just, I don't make friends very easily, so I hate the idea of going out of my way to end a friendship. But... it had to be done.

I'm not sure if I regret the whole experience. Feel crummy right now, but I did learn a few things along the way.

Ambitious

This weekend has been fucking amazing. I have even more good news to share! But I only have my phone with me at the moment, and I hate to type longer texts on a phone. I'm gonna be too tired when I arrive at home, so I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

This weekend has been fucking amazing. I have even more good news to share! But I only have my phone with me at the moment, and I hate to type longer texts on a phone. I'm gonna be too tired when I arrive at home, so I'll tell you about it tomorrow.
Thats good and i cant wait to hear.

Dany

Banned
celebrated my cutie's birthday yesterdays. I had them bring out his favorite drink as soon as we sat down, bottle of wine for dinner and a lil cupcake with a port (wine).

y1IkI3pm.jpg

Beef Wellington; an orgasm in my mouth. god I want it again.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Haven't posted a selfie in a while, so here's a cringey Instagram-esque one.

:D

A drunken selfie from this weekend. :D

<3

celebrated my cutie's birthday yesterdays. I had them bring out his favorite drink as soon as we sat down, bottle of wine for dinner and a lil cupcake with a port (wine).

y1IkI3pm.jpg

Let me scream into my pillow about how cute you two are. In public, I control my urge to fawn over gay couples, but on GAF, I shall not.

Also, I'm loving the shirt colors and outfit aesthetics.

mantidor

Thanks. Me, you, and Cosmic Bus are pretty much the old fogies of Letters gaf

Your avy also reminded me that this year is the 30th for Short Circuit.

At least Cosmic found someone.

And I can't believe short circuit is that old D: as if I wasn't existential enough already :p

Dear god I just discovered Crazy Ex-Girlfriend on Netflix, and it might be the best thing that's ever happened to me.

y1IkI3pm.jpg

Wha..... I had no idea that I actually had no clue what beef wellington was until I just saw your pic. (To me, it was always the thing that young Hank Hill phone-gasemed over with Peggy Hill.) ... Tangent aside, you guys look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom