• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
China sneaking in 11 year old because they so ready and here I am trying to see how long I can make a Siri conversation last

Are you still together with your boyfriend? Did you move in? If so, it seems like he'd be a better conversation partner.

Odrion

Banned
hello thread

I'd like to ask what are your opinions on gay shipping. as in you take two characters of the same sex who are straight or their sexuality is not known and then shipping them together.

I think it can come off as fetishizing homosexuality so I'm not really all for it. I may also be a crank so here I am asking you guys.

this is kinda in response of the Overwatch fandom.

sorry if this post is going to shit up the thread

hello thread

I'd like to ask what are your opinions on gay shipping. as in you take two characters of the same sex who are straight or their sexuality is not known and then shipping them together.

I think it can come off as fetishizing homosexuality so I'm not really all for it. I may also be a crank so here I am asking you guys.

Hello. :)

I don't have a problem with it but as with anything I'm sure it could be done badly.

Vazduh

I don't know what to do. I'm so scared and stressed out about this. I wish it didn't turn out like this :(

Whatever you do, just try to remember that it's not your fault and that you cannot do much about it, but accept it. Some relationships just run their course. It's not like you haven't tried hard enough, right? It's a two-way process and you alone can't run the relationship.

Golnei

hello thread

Don't forget that it's not entirely in the realm of straight fans - gay, bi and trans interpretations of characters who are canonically otherwise are very often perpetuated by LGBT people projecting themselves on a text; especially common in genres without much in the way of representation. Fetishistic representation of gay relationships by straight writers isn't a totally negligible factor; but it shouldn't be used to condemn the whole enterprise without also acknowledging the potential for fan work to help young marginalised people contextualise, explore and accept their identity.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
gurl don't get down over that

they just excel athletically

excel in other ways! :)

if only...

China sneaking in 11 year old because they so ready and here I am trying to see how long I can make a Siri conversation last

lmao

let's get some rhythmic gymnastics gifs in here

fiMGEiQ.gif

tumblr_n5mpvnn9za1qzeg3ko1_500.gif

rwVEqlx.gif

XytxKGF.gif

Monocle

hello thread

What else are you supposed to do when two hunks are being hunky right next to each other?

Sai-kun

Banned
hello thread

There's too many straight characters so I'm all for it.

Kater

Banned
hello thread

I don't have anything against it since it's nowhere really stated that they aren't gay or bi or whatever.

Whatever you do, just try to remember that it's not your fault and that you cannot do much about it, but accept it. Some relationships just run their course. It's not like you haven't tried hard enough, right? It's a two-way process and you alone can't run the relationship.

Thank you friend :(. It's still hard, and really scary. I can't think about anything else lately.

Thank you guys so much for your support. It means a lot to me, seriously.

JCX

Pokemon Go date was fun, but he's in an open relationship and I don't wanna get in the middle of that. Would like to be friends though.

Pokemon Go date was fun, but he's in an open relationship and I don't wanna get in the middle of that. Would like to be friends though.

Yeah I can definitely see where you're coming from. I'd probably come to the same conclusion.

Frick tho that sounds like a fun date. I want a Pokémon Go date. LOL!

Some day.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
hello thread

For most of the part videogame characters don't have a sexuality unless the game they are within makes it clear and even then it is a videogame with that the shipping won't end because that simply fandom normal stuff. You see people pairing personalities that would or should clash if based on the personalities in the game and even cases where they put the villain and hero in a shipping situation. It's all fandom so it shouldn't matter that much. If you enjoyed something fine and if not there is plenty of stuff out there to check out.

LOCK

So I just found out one of my old students is going to be in the Dirty Dancing TV movie.

I feel so proud and conflicted lol

He's hot FYI

Ambitious

And of course, they still haven't fixed my leaking gas boiler. Which means I will very likely have to cancel my vacation next week so I can stay at home and empty the water bucket every two days. That's just fucking great.

edit: It's been two weeks already! How the fuck does it take two weeks to ship a bloody replacement part? For god's sake. Assholes.

Zero²

And of course, they still haven't fixed my leaking gas boiler. Which means I will very likely have to cancel my vacation next week so I can stay at home and empty the water bucket every two days. That's just fucking great.

edit: It's been two weeks already! How the fuck does it take two weeks to ship a bloody replacement part? For god's sake. Assholes.
Why not get a bigger bucket lol

Mr Robot saying Ha we are better than the shows while we were gone with their
shooting lesbians
we are unique
we shot/killed another(?) gay man
ha! That show is still so bad

Prompto

Banned
Mr Robot saying Ha we are better than the shows while we were gone with their
shooting lesbians
we are unique
we shot/killed another(?) gay man
ha! That show is still so bad
That was kinda lame and felt like it was done purely for shock value. Overall the premiere was pretty disappointing.

Watch screen legend Winona Ryder, star of American classic Heathers, on Stranger Things, now on Netflix.
I just watched the first three episodes, and it's surprisingly intriguing. The first episode was pretty dull, but I get that they had to set up the scene, so it's fine. There is so much potential in the story and characters, and I'm really loving the 80s homages. Of course, Winona's performance is stellar. Going to probably go through two more episodes tonight, then finish up the reason of the season tomorrow.

IvorB

So I had the weird idea to go to a sauna after all these years. Thought it would be nice to unwind a bit after work in the leisure facilities and maybe have some naughty fun on the side. Went to Chariots at Waterloo. Well, the sauna itself was lukewarm and useless (HATE a sauna that's not hot enough). The steam room had f**k all steam. And when you're you not completely high the full skankiness of everything really hits you. I wish someone would make a sauna where the facilities are nice and pleasant and the sex is an added attraction. Maybe they could make the "cabins" a bit nicer than something you would find in a downmarket, eastern European brothel. Anyway ended up having some hot fun at least so it wasn't a total bust.

I've made it my duty to make Pokemon Go and chill an actual thing. I've had a ton of people message me because of that status on Grindr/Tinder, haha.

That being said, dating can be frustrating. Especially when you meet someone really great and decide to be friends because you want something long lasting, but then mixed signals are thrown around.

Vazra

I think maybe he wants to catch you? jk

As for the white shirts I just think they are stain magnets and you gotta be careful what you eat while wearing one. I dont like that and more when my build is of a barrel so the chances of something falling on the shirt are higher xD

I think maybe he wants to catch you? jk

As for the white shirts I just think they are stain magnets and you gotta be careful what you eat while wearing one. I dont like that and more when my build is of a barrel so the chances of something falling on the shirt are higher xD

LOL I'm just not sure if that was supposed to be a compliment or not?!

HAHA it's true about the stains. As an Italian so much of what I eat has red sauce on it :| :| possibly one of the worst mixes ever lmao! Also shush you look great boo!

Vazra

HAHA it's true about the stains. As an Italian so much of what I eat has red sauce on it :| :| possibly one of the worst mixes ever lmao! Also shush you look great boo!

Sauce, oil, chocolate or coffee and who knows what else might be a hazard. Also I need to be careful because my little dogs like sneaking behind me sometimes and I end up loosing balance (Sometimes I think they have a deathwish with how often they do that but then again dogs like being near food.)

Also thanks for saying I look great. ;)

Sauce, oil, chocolate or coffee and who knows what else might be a hazard. Also I need to be careful because my little dogs like sneaking behind me sometimes and I end up loosing balance (Sometimes I think they have a deathwish with how often they do that but then again dogs like being near food.)

Also thanks for saying I look great. ;)

Haha you're welcome!! :D

Coffee would be a big risk for me too LOL! The only good thing about white t-shirts for me is that my cat's fur is white.

...But the back of the t-shirt is black so RIP anyway :p!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom