• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello thread

I'd like to ask what are your opinions on gay shipping. as in you take two characters of the same sex who are straight or their sexuality is not known and then shipping them together.

I think it can come off as fetishizing homosexuality so I'm not really all for it. I may also be a crank so here I am asking you guys.

this is kinda in response of the Overwatch fandom.

sorry if this post is going to shit up the thread

I love it. Nothing better thanTF2 Spy/Medic/Sniper homosexual artwork.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Maybe I wont complain much about Melee on EVO...
186be3dc53.png

JCX

I've made it my duty to make Pokemon Go and chill an actual thing. I've had a ton of people message me because of that status on Grindr/Tinder, haha.

That being said, dating can be frustrating. Especially when you meet someone really great and decide to be friends because you want something long lasting, but then mixed signals are thrown around.

Haha me too. I changed my grindr to Team Mystic lol.

Ambitious

Good news, the diggers are gone.

Now they're using an angle grinder in front of my window and hammering on my wall again. Dumb bastards.

edit: When I return home, I will have to take a four-hour-long, hard-as-fuck programming test for the most important application of my life so far. What the hell am I gonna do if those cursed shitheads are still pounding and drilling? I can't go elsewhere. I need my second monitor. Fuck this shit. Fuck this shit so hard.

edit 2: I'm back. They're still drilling on the wall. Fucking assholes.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Dumb bastards. those cursed shitheads. Fucking assholes.

I feel like this anger is... a bit misplaced. It's not as if the construction workers are maliciously doing it, this is their job. I was in your position not long ago, and no, it's not particularly fun, but they work between 9-5 (or 8-4, depending) since many/most people are away at their jobs during that time. It isn't like they can work during the night or relocate anyone living in the adjacent buildings.

Ambitious

I feel like this anger is... a bit misplaced. It's not as if the construction workers are maliciously doing it, this is their job. I was in your position not long ago, and no, it's not particularly fun, but they work between 9-5 (or 8-4, depending) since many/most people are away at their jobs during that time. It isn't like they can work during the night or relocate anyone living in the adjacent buildings.

You're entirely right. I know they don't do it out of malice. I just need to vent. I haven't had a quiet day in weeks, apart from (some) weekends. When I'm procrastinating, I can somewhat deal with it, but when I've got seriously important things to do - like right now - I tend to get rather.. hot-headed. At least I'm gonna have a job soon.

Now that I read it again, that last post of mine was actually pretty awful. I'm sorry.

Ambitious

The plumbing company received the replacement part for my boiler last Friday, but they don't have time to install it this week. Fucking great. So now I have to find a bigger bucket today. If I don't, then I either have to risk water damage to the cupboard below the boiler (if the current bucket gets filled and spills over), or I have to cut my vacation short by one day so I can empty the bucket in time. Which is problematic in itself, as for vacation I'm staying at my parents' house in the countryside and taking care of their cats. If I have to cut my vacation short, the cats will have to stay outside on their own for two days.

God.. what a week

Good luck!

Thanks. I actually feel pretty confident today.

Dany

Banned
Going to be 'homeless' for august. My lease is up at the end of this month. So is my boyfriends. Unless he can get a job (after graduating with a masters) in the following two weeks he is moving back home a couple states away. I finish my graduate nursing program in August, so while my parents hold all of my furniture I'll be living all across the city at different friends places as needed for work and school.

This all sucks and I hate it. I don't want him to go. :( I'll be applying for jobs in chicago and what if he gets a job out west in seattle? UGHHhhhh ;_;

If he gets a job in the city, then we will spend the next two weeoks finding apts to move in by august 1st.... lolol

Going to be 'homeless' for august. My lease is up at the end of this month. So is my boyfriends. Unless he can get a job (after graduating with a masters) in the following two weeks he is moving back home a couple states away. I finish my graduate nursing program in August, so while my parents hold all of my furniture I'll be living all across the city at different friends places as needed for work and school.

This all sucks and I hate it. I don't want him to go. :( I'll be applying for jobs in chicago and what if he gets a job out west in seattle? UGHHhhhh ;_;

If he gets a job in the city, then we will spend the next two weeoks finding apts to move in by august 1st.... lolol
Holy shit I'm sorry to hear that bb ;_; I hope you and your bf find a place to live in, hopefully things will only get easier after this for you guys.

Kevyt

lol

I just think they look silly... I would get one if it was different looking though, like a fitbit kind of look.

Not gonna lie, I would giggle if I saw someone with it. :

Are you Poke-shaming me?

N-n-no! Master, I would never D:

lol

I just think they look silly... I would get one if it was different looking though, like a fitbit kind of look.

Not gonna lie, I would giggle if I saw someone with it. :

N-n-no! Master, I would never D:

I'd probably wear it under my sleeve or something on most days. Depending on how hot it is outside..

DOWN

Banned
I want Pokemon Sun really bad. My last Pokemon game was Diamond for DS. I am just hoping for 3DS price drops.

Also PSVR is great and if ou go to demo it, just do London Heist or the shark cage. EVE has bad visuals sadly, but the others really impressed me.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I want Pokemon Sun really bad. My last Pokemon game was Diamond for DS. I am just hoping for 3DS price drops.

Also PSVR is great and if ou go to demo it, just do London Heist or the shark cage. EVE has bad visuals sadly, but the others really impressed me.

3DS price drop is rumored for this holiday, and honestly, it's about time, given that the 2DS got a price drop earlier and Nintendo only has old hardware on the market this year. I think you might get your wish. I could even see it accompanying Sun/Moon's launch.

I hope you can get it! We can be trading buddies!! :p I preordered Moon so we can help each other out >:)!

Ambitious

I remembered a furniture store not far from my apartment and bought a big plastic box to put below my leaking boiler.
I had another interview and it went well.
I was invited to an interview at that amazing company I talked about, as they're satisfied with my results from the programming test.
I had a Wiener Schnitzel.
I'm on my way to my parents' place where I will spend three days being lazy as fuck and cuddling with the three cutest cats ever while they're on vacation.
I'm listening to Wintersun while sitting in a dark bus on the highway and staring at the full moon in an otherwise empty sky.

Today was a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom