• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
She spoke at the RC? Was she paid $$$$$$ and/or is she a Republican?

Lol Taylor stuff was that she is acting like she didnt knew about the Kanye West song famous and Kim Kardashian posted recordings of Kanye talking with Taylor asking her if it was okay to put her on the song and read some of the lines. First she acted like they didnt call her then she said she knew and has changed the narrative and her fans are moving goal posts to keep her image clean. Melania Trump plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech.

Lol Taylor stuff was that she is acting like she didnt knew about the Kanye West song famous and Kim Kardashian posted recordings of Kanye talking with Taylor asking her if it was okay to put her on the song and read some of the lines. First she acted like they didnt call her then she said she knew and has changed the narrative and her fans are moving goal posts to keep her image clean. Melania Trump plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech.

Thanks Vaz.

Kevyt

For anyone here that plays Pokemon Go... show me your pokemon!

Here are mine:

KD5bRBO.png

qNsqFpf.png

Lbzc2lf.png

Nothing too fancy just the regular stuff. Also happen to have a lot of pidgeys, pidgeottos and pidgeots.

I really want a Flareon, exeggcutor, gingar, and a Magmar.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Here are mine:

Nothing too fancy just the regular stuff. Also happen to have a lot of pidgeys, pidgeottos and pidgeots.

What do the stars mean? And why does Jolteon have that blue GPS-esque arrow with the Pokéball next to it?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Stars indicate favorites, and blue arrows indicate that the pokemon currently resides at a gym

Thanks, Sai! I'm trying to stay hip with this PoGO craze but have yet to download it. You're helping to keep me fluent with my friends. :p

Here are mine:

This...is really making me wanna go out and play more. Are the way Pokemon appearing time specific? Cause I've grown to loath the sun.

DOWN

Banned
This is a bad idea since y'all hate Taylor and I'm not defending her character since I get the impression she's pretty awful and I respect Kim, Kanye, and Katy in this whole thing more than anyone but
Can someone give me a tldr on what Taylor did?

Not really. She's sure shit when it comes to being a friend, but she acknowledged the phone call from the beginning. The line she said she never approved also isn't in the video, nor is him ensuring she hears the song, nor is him letting her know she's being recorded. Hell, that wasn't the whole video, so either Kim for an odd reason skipped the damning line to hold it for later and the internet is confused like you are and thought Taylor said they never spoke, or Taylor's technicality is totally correct and the full video would prove she was never given the whole context and Kanye did indeed position the call with giving her the low down to see if she would join in on the release via Twitter.

Idk, she comes off as manipulative and I don't think Kanye did anything less than be classy to her, but the "she lied" claim is rewriting her narrative too.

You call me to host your party at my house and also get my opinion on your speech for the party, then go and deliver a less innocent version that you didn't deliver in your heads-up, that doesn't make me a liar when I think the full context sucks and say you called to ask me to host, and you did not get that offensive delivery approved by me.

But hey, maybe someday Kim will release the whole thing so we see Taylor hear the whole thing and we hear that Kanye didn't try to explain it to her in the context of seeing if she'd be in on the release via Twitter.

Kanye/Taylor just seems like the battle of the egos. They're each so thoroughly on their own side that they don't really need anyone else to be, too.

Taylor lied tho and has moved goal posts. What gets me is that people will still die on the cross for her, even after she has been exposed.

Shaka Khan and Slither Gomez are a good example. Kim K ending their careers, at the very least.

Kevyt

Why is twitch streaming the Republican National Convention right now????

Like what???

Wat...

https://www.twitch.tv/gopconvention

I thought it was only games that are supposed to be streamed on twitch, not to mention that streaming political stuff on twitch...

I wonder how much money they had to pay twitch to do that.

First 3 pages. Couple of candies away from Dragonite.

aO0gWZn.jpg

vFjXAQT.jpg

skl14Fx.jpg

Nice! you must be like level 20+

I've only seen one person in here with a gyarados, everyone else seems to have vaporeaons, jolteons, flareons and exeggcutors, which are usually 1500+ CP.

I just need 87 more magikarps for my own gyarados :D

Zero²;210644337 said:
Ops!? I meant physically out of the state we live in, we are going to São Paulo together :)

I get that, I was just curious since you said you were anxious about it and I was just wondering if it was going out of state with the bf that was making you anxious or if it was going out of state in and of itself that was causing the anxiety.

Zero²

I get that, I was just curious since you said you were anxious about it and I was just wondering if it was going out of state with the bf that was making you anxious or if it was going out of state in and of itself that was causing the anxiety.
Oh Ic. I guess it's a mix of both, I like being in control and this trip was planned entirely by him. So being out of state, far away from my home, without knowing exactly how things will go kinda makes me a bit nervous.
Again, I know everything will be ok, and I love it for the adventure, but I can't help myself from feeling a bit anxious :D

Zero²;210645276 said:
Oh Ic. I guess it's a mix of both, I like being in control and this trip was planned entirely by him. So being out of state, far away from my home, without knowing exactly how things will go kinda makes me a bit nervous.
Again, I know everything will be ok, and I love it for the adventure, but I can't help myself from feeling a bit anxious :D

I can't help with the bf thing since I have no exp to draw on but as to just going in general, don't let it get to you. Just pack efficiently and enjoy yourself.

mantidor

My song of the year is Karma Police.

I know is really old, but it has kind of opened my mind about myself so much, I was this edgy, dumb kid that refused to like anything that was popular even if I might liked it, and I realized I've always liked this song, it's so lame, I was a hipster before hipsters were a thing, and that is so fantastically lame.

So now I enjoy things so much more, I would have never liked something like Game of Thrones for instance, but now I adore it, even if its trashy at times, it has dragons and people kicking ass, it's ok to have levity once in a while.

The same reason I love Pokemon Go even if I never got into Pokemon (I have never been able to enjoy turned based battles except for Paper Mario), the moment it gets to Brazil I am so there, and I will be particularly silly to the people who think is for ten year olds or who are embarrassed about carrying around a Pokemon Go Plus thing.

I'm drunk, I work at 6am, and I love you all. Be proud I typed this with no errors.

I'm drunk too congrats!
It's tuesday we have problems.

My excuse is that I was fired and I stupidly signed something I shouldn't have signed so I will get all my compensations in parts, I bought into the story that the company is going down and they can't pay me any other way (it might be true though).

So I'm not working tomorrow so I can drink yay

And no I'm not being irresponsible just yet I'm still under contract so all of these days are being payed :p

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
So I'm moving to Seattle. Apparently they are more friendly to LGBTQIA ppl than where I'm at now. I'm excited.

It's certainly not perfect -- there's been an uptick in attacks on LGBT people in recent years, and previously gay-centric neighborhoods have been overrun with the influx of straight bros and tech nerds -- but the plentiful pros still outweigh the cons, and I'd imagine the more positive, open environment will be a big step up from Tennessee!

My song of the year is Karma Police.

I know is really old, but it has kind of opened my mind about myself so much, I was this edgy, dumb kid that refused to like anything that was popular even if I might liked it, and I realized I've always liked this song, it's so lame, I was a hipster before hipsters were a thing, and that is so fantastically lame.

So now I enjoy things so much more, I would have never liked something like Game of Thrones for instance, but now I adore it, even if its trashy at times, it has dragons and people kicking ass, it's ok to have levity once in a while.

The same reason I love Pokemon Go even if I never got into Pokemon (I have never been able to enjoy turned based battles except for Paper Mario), the moment it gets to Brazil I am so there, and I will be particularly silly to the people who think is for ten year olds or who are embarrassed about carrying around a Pokemon Go Plus thing.
Lol yeah im kinda like that. But i just like mostly unpopular weird things, i will dislike some popular stuff just because it is actually trash, like fallout 4. Everyone at my school was super hyped for it and thinking it is the best game, and i knew it was going to be meh. So i got shit for saying it was going to be ok.

Prompto

Banned
Netflix's Stranger Things is giving me life right now and I'm only halfway through the first episode. So good.
I've never been hooked so fucking fast.
Yeah I finished it in one sitting, which is something I've never done for a tv show before. It's great. They need to announce season 2 already.

Guys, have we ever discussed the documentary "The Mask You Live In"
Cause, I watched it a couple of days ago and I feel like its required viewing for all boys/men of America. I always had the same thoughts (of the films motif) that this movie builds on, I just thought no one caught on. Just coming out of High School, I see why I thought it was an invisible phenomenon. I love that this highlights what I thought was indeed a masculinity crisis. Why boys/men have "codes" and shit. Most of them being rooted in misogyny or homophobia. The dumbed down male culture. sickening. Lots of interesting yet ,sadly, not suprising facts as well throughout.

I recommend it. Its on Netflix.

Ambitious

I remembered a furniture store not far from my apartment and bought a big plastic box to put below my leaking boiler.
I had another interview and it went well.
I was invited to an interview at that amazing company I talked about, as they're satisfied with my results from the programming test.
I had a Wiener Schnitzel.
I'm on my way to my parents' place where I will spend three days being lazy as fuck and cuddling with the three cutest cats ever while they're on vacation.
I'm listening to Wintersun while sitting in a dark bus on the highway and staring at the full moon in an otherwise empty sky.

Today was a good day.

img_42439zumr.jpg

He's happy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom