• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I don't know if anyone remembers the posts I made a week or so ago about my boyfriend and stuff..

I broke up with him tonight. And it was one of the hardest things to do. I'm still a teary mess about it, even though I know I had to do it.

It's just one of those nights...
I'm so sorry BB. :( It was the right thing to do though dude.
Just hang in there, I'm for certain that with the wonderful personality that you have, You'll find someone else in due time.
In the mean time, Try something new, go outside, go to the gym. Try to distract yourself for a little bit as you recover. :)

I'm so sorry BB. :( It was the right thing to do though dude.
Just hang in there, I'm for certain that with the wonderful personality that you have, You'll find someone else in due time.
In the mean time, Try something new, go outside, go to the gym. Try to distract yourself for a little bit as you recover. :)

Thank you friend.
I'm really struggling today. I know it was the right thing to do, but I've been bursting into tears at work :( I don't know why this is so hard.
You're sweet. Thank you so much for the kind words.
I'm okay with being single, really.. When the next guy comes, he'll come. But I really do need to occupy my mind with other things for now, I guess.. Or at least try. After work I'm singing the national anthems at a gig so that should help.. Maybe I'll go to the gym after and try to get a good sweat going.. Maybe it'll help. I don't know :( I feel like total death today.. :/

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Thank you friend.
I'm really struggling today. I know it was the right thing to do, but I've been bursting into tears at work :( I don't know why this is so hard.
You're sweet. Thank you so much for the kind words.
I'm okay with being single, really.. When the next guy comes, he'll come. But I really do need to occupy my mind with other things for now, I guess.. Or at least try. After work I'm singing the national anthems at a gig so that should help.. Maybe I'll go to the gym after and try to get a good sweat going.. Maybe it'll help. I don't know :( I feel like total death today.. :/

YEESSS! Slay the Canadians!

Best of luck today, with everything. We support you during this rough patch of life. :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The Looking Movie airs tonight on HBO. #SupportQueerFilmmakers and let @HBO know you want more #LGBTQ+ themed programming~

So I don't know if anyone remembers the posts I made a week or so ago about my boyfriend and stuff..

I broke up with him tonight. And it was one of the hardest things to do. I'm still a teary mess about it, even though I know I had to do it.

It's just one of those nights...

sorry badgy :( You did the right thing though from the sound of it. now watch some Sailor Moon to take your mind off things!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
i forgot about Looking and thought you guys were talking about Sailor Moon

I was all

SFAI5FZ.gif

The Looking Movie airs tonight on HBO. #SupportQueerFilmmakers and let @HBO know you want more #LGBTQ+ themed programming~

sorry badgy :( You did the right thing though from the sound of it. now watch some Sailor Moon to take your mind off things!

Thank you so much bb :( I think i'll watch the new ace attorney anime episode and go to the gym... and fap.

Wah X_X

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
How is the AA anime, anyway? I haven't heard anything about it.

its going to b ok :)

Thanks Ratsky <3 you're sweet. :')

I like it! It's pretty similar to the games, which is good! Voice acting is good. And they had an entire episode dedicated to the childhoods of Phoenix, Larry and Miles! :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Omg are you just now watching for the first time?? Omg I'm so jelly. Post updates

Yep! It's amazing~

I like it! It's pretty similar to the games, which is good! Voice acting is good. And they had an entire episode dedicated to the childhoods of Phoenix, Larry and Miles! :)

:^)

That's good. Is there an English dub in the works? omg baby Phoenix and Miles :O

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

How'd the performance go?

Also, are there official subtitles already for the anime? Because that sounds like something to watch...

Yep! It's amazing~

:^)

That's good. Is there an English dub in the works? omg baby Phoenix and Miles :O

My question is totally irrelevant to my quote: how was the Looking film?

Ambitious

Good news, dear Letters-GAF. My social anxiety is getting better. I had a lot of tiny successes in the last few weeks. In everyday situations, I feel much more confident, and when I went to that club on Friday, I approached several people even though I was completely on my own. Got to know a few more people which I'll probably see again soon.
Still, I think it would nonetheless be a good idea to talk to a psychotherapist. I contacted one three weeks ago, but he hasn't replied for some reason. At first I assumed he was simply on vacation, but now that three weeks have passed.. I don't know. It's weird. I should find another.

Bad news, dear Letters-GAF. My loneliness is as bad as ever. I keep seeing you talking about your current and past SOs, about your hookups and other experiences. I keep seeing happy couples everywhere. And here I am, sitting alone in my apartment, like pretty much every day. I made a bunch of acquaintances in the last few months, but no real friends (Yet?). And certainly not more than friends. Zero dates. In that regard, despite everything that happened this year, nothing has changed. I guess I gotta be patient..

I can only hope that further improvements regarding the former will ultimately help me with the latter.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Good news, dear Letters-GAF. My social anxiety is getting better. I had a lot of tiny successes in the last few weeks. In everyday situations, I feel much more confident, and when I went to that club on Friday, I approached several people even though I was completely on my own. Got to know a few more people which I'll probably see again soon.
Still, I think it would nonetheless be a good idea to talk to a psychotherapist. I contacted one three weeks ago, but he hasn't replied for some reason. At first I assumed he was simply on vacation, but now that three weeks have passed.. I don't know. It's weird. I should find another.

Bad news, dear Letters-GAF. My loneliness is as bad as ever. I keep seeing you talking about your current and past SOs, about your hookups and other experiences. I keep seeing happy couples everywhere. And here I am, sitting alone in my apartment, like pretty much every day. I made a bunch of acquaintances in the last few months, but no real friends (Yet?). And certainly not more than friends. Zero dates. In that regard, despite everything that happened this year, nothing has changed. I guess I gotta be patient..

I can only hope that further improvements regarding the former will ultimately help me with the latter.

Congrats on the good news!

Regarding the bad news, don't let the illusion fool you. What you described has basically been my life for the past two years. :p

Alrus

Omg yes sailor moon stanning

My requirement for a husband (lol) is someone who's fave is legend Sailor Jupiter

Yessss Jupiter is the best :D

Love Sailor Moon, I wanted to buy the DVD sets but the price here is absolutely insane, like 100 euros a season.

I really want to watch the whole series again tho, the french dub had a pretty "funny" quirk where they censored the lesbian sorta-couple in one of the later season by turning one of them into a dude. So instead of lesbians you now have a cross dressing guy who loves miniskirt, I guess they felt it was more acceptable.

Omg yes sailor moon stanning

My requirement for a husband (lol) is someone who's fave is legend Sailor Jupiter

Here I am.

Yessss Jupiter is the best :D

Love Sailor Moon, I wanted to buy the DVD sets but the price here is absolutely insane, like 100 euros a season.

I really want to watch the whole series again tho, the french dub had a pretty "funny" quirk where they censored the lesbian sorta-couple in one of the later season by turning one of them into a dude. So instead of lesbians you now have a cross dressing guy who loves miniskirt, I guess they felt it was more acceptable.

They were changed to "cousins" in the original English dub.

Kevyt

Glad your anxiety is getting better.

As far as the bad news, I second that feeling with Kirby. The only people I speak to are people at work. I've made acquaintances too, but no friends and having no one to talk to or hang out with really sucks I:

I'm sorry BlueBadger. I hope you feel better soon. <3

I *might* meet up with this guy from grindr for coffee but I clearly know it is going to escalate into something more. I'm not one to meet up for fun but I kind of want to open up a bit more. I'm 26 and don't really have that many experiences lol. There's a been a lot of really cute guys messaging me lately! I'm really nervous about it. Any tips/advice?

JCX

Also... um hi

Hello!

This weekend has been comically bad dating wise, but no lasting damage.

I *might* meet up with this guy from grindr for coffee but I clearly know it is going to escalate into something more. I'm not one to meet up for fun but I kind of want to open up a bit more. I'm 26 and don't really have that many experiences lol. There's a been a lot of really cute guys messaging me lately! I'm really nervous about it. Any tips/advice?

Be up front with him about what you do and do not want to do on a first date, otherwise you may feel pressured while on the date. Otherwise, be safe, have fun, and enjoy all that attention from hot dudes.

Take charge of your sexual health. Ask people if they know their status before you get in bed with them (they cod be lieing OR they dont know they have something). Wear a condom or insist they do. Get on Prep if you can afford it.

I know you said you dont hookup much but I think this is a good idea whether youre hooking up on grindr or just infrequent sex with potenial boyfriends. Sex is fine and healthy. Any sexually active person (gay or straight) should do what they can to minimize disease.

And now for something completly fifferent.

b6ckcV4.jpg

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
omg the Sailor Moon episode with the House of Sweets was hilarious. I love the dynamic between Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars. Also, the doll demon was creepy af :/

I haven't watched it yet. Hopefully later today!

How'd the performance go?

Also, are there official subtitles already for the anime? Because that sounds like something to watch...

The performance went quite well, thank you :) I had been crying all day prior to the anthems, but I still managed to sorta get the notes out, and everybody seemed happy so that was good :). And I'm starting to feel more like myself today. I play volleyball all day in the sun with my friends!

There are :) I'm watching the anime on Crunchy Roll, actually :).

Thank you so much, friend <3 i'm feeling a little bit better today :')

Ambitious

I was woken by yelling, an angle grinder, and a chainsaw. My work room has literally been shaking the entire day. The noise is so loud, I can't even listen to music. I wouldn't hear it.

Must be a weekday.

Don't know if it's the right place to post, but we just had our first legally recognised civil union in Italy. It's not marriage yet, but times are a-changing even in the pope's backyard!

38f155d02f253550304000ccb9f99879.jpg
678190287da624e91bd2044c1c373e7d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom