• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

I'm cute, I'm not a piece of shit, and I'm pretty good at Overwatch. What else could guys want?

tumblr_lszjdzAKd91qb10wfo2_500.gif

This political circus is getting to me.

And the loneliness.

And my damn mind that started another war against myself and everyone else.

H3gPN4l.gif

I'm cute, I'm not a piece of shit, and I'm pretty good at Overwatch. What else could guys want?

Know how you both feel. 36, no job, living w/parents, no bf. There are days where I don't want to get out of bed.

Boyfriends are just a myth. A lie. It isn't actually possible.

=(

Reminds me of an old joke.

What do lesbians do on a second date? Move in together.
What to gay men do on a second date? What second date?

I want a boyfriend just because I'm thirsty every night.

Think that's true of like 3/4 of us on here.

Kevyt

Y'all are funny :p

What good comes from having a boyfriend? 🤔

Why do I need this thing called a "boyfriend" to be happier? 🤔

Sounds like snake oil to me! :p

Oooh!

What rank are you in overwatch? Also, are you playing in console or PC?

What heroes do you play?

O:

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Some people are just destined to be alone. There aren't enough gays out there for everyone. Like me.

We can be alone together. It brings to mind this episode from I Love Lucy.

a27b410ffeefdf4d562de7443d697c54.jpg

We can be the Gayless Gays.

Bladenic

Anyone ever stop and think "holy shit like I really need therapy 5 times a week and some strong medication" but then you just don't wanna go through all that and you're poor too. Just me?

Like for example I feel (and feel is the key term) that I'm always the one who gets "no response" shit on. Like friends etc it doesn't matter. And when a MFer doesn't respond to a text or something I get so fucking mad. And I can even realize that I'm sure I've done this to people too, but like, still I get fuming angry. I think I'm bipolar, like I'm almost positive. 😂

*hugs to all in the thread* I feel your pain guys.

I keep myself busy so that works for me.

Did you ever add me on PSN

Anyone ever stop and think "holy shit like I really need therapy 5 times a week and some strong medication" but then you just don't wanna go through all that and you're poor too. Just me?

Like for example I feel (and feel is the key term) that I'm always the one who gets "no response" shit on. Like friends etc it doesn't matter. And when a MFer doesn't respond to a text or something I get so fucking mad. And I can even realize that I'm sure I've done this to people too, but like, still I get fuming angry. I think I'm bipolar, like I'm almost positive. 😂

Did you ever add me on PSN

Not yet, I had my nephew over. PSN is ariesboy_88 so you know who it is

Salarians

If you lived closer...
tumblr_mda8dxn7tO1rrftcdo1_500.gif

Oooh!

What rank are you in overwatch? Also, are you playing in console or PC?

What heroes do you play?

O:
Competetive? 49 I think? I haven't played that mode very much and I usually play with randoms, so...

I'm on PS4. Preferred characters are Symmetra, Lucio, Mercy, Reinhardt, Torbjorn, D.Va, Hanzo, Widowmaker, Tracer, and Winston. I enjoy playing as pretty much everyone lol

Zero²

I know you are joking, but bipolar syndrome is not funny. My gramma had it and it alone managed to completely destroy her family.
Anyway, therapy is amazing, have you actually done any of it yet? I'm currently going one every two weeks. Go get treated people hahah
PS: I hate getting ignored too, but most of the times what bother me more is my own insecurity. It's something you always have to fight back :)

Ambitious

I can't deal with this fucking noise anymore. I just can't.

edit: Today's the day I'm getting my leaking boiler fixed, after having to wait for three fucking weeks. The plumbers arrived one hour too late. They screwed something up and water from the boiler splashed all over the wall. The shelf below is soaking wet. Black water all over my stove. Of course they stepped into a puddle and now there's black footprints all over the floor.

I can't. I can't.

KmA

Ugh the prospect of dating literally seems impossible. Like first you have to get someone to meet with you??? (impossible) And then you have to get to know each other??? (more impossible) And then you like each other and take the next step??? (nigh impossible)

I'm really lucky I'm busy with work at the moment. My home environment probably wouldn't allow me to date (at least at a healthy capacity). Plus I've been throwing myself into the gym and gymnastics. I'm very determined to become a splits gay and be #bottompassing.

JCX

Don't be hung up on getting one, and it'll happen. Or be a ho. That can also work.

I don't know either.

My hope is that I hoe around long enough so that a guy tells me "Hey, I like having you around even when I'm not aroused"

It's awful how much easier it is to get a hookup than even a first date. Sometimes I don't get it. I hate the whole dating around thing.

Reminds me of an old joke.

What do lesbians do on a second date? Move in together.
What to gay men do on a second date? What second date?

That joke is 2real4me

Bladenic

Zero²;211539090 said:
I know you are joking, but bipolar syndrome is not funny. My gramma had it and it alone managed to completely destroy her family.
Anyway, therapy is amazing, have you actually done any of it yet? I'm currently going one every two weeks. Go get treated people hahah
PS: I hate getting ignored too, but most of the times what bother me more is my own insecurity. It's something you always have to fight back :)

I wasn't kidding, I'm almost convinced I have bipolar disorder but it's self diagnosed so who knows?

Kevyt

Competetive? 49 I think? I haven't played that mode very much and I usually play with randoms, so...

I'm on PS4. Preferred characters are Symmetra, Lucio, Mercy, Reinhardt, Torbjorn, D.Va, Hanzo, Widowmaker, Tracer, and Winston. I enjoy playing as pretty much everyone lol

tumblr_mda8dxn7tO1rrftcdo1_500.gif

Salarians

Oh if anyone plays Overwatch on PS4, add me. JCX9
I don't use a mic so I'm not sure if you'll want me on your team or not. I totally understand if you don't.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mda8dxn7tO1rrftcdo1_500.gif
I-It's because I've only played with randoms! I still do pretty well!

And I love Torbjorn too much to not play as him. I was looking on tumblr earlier for Torbjorn art and most of the posts I saw were very mean to him. :(

I also saw him redrawn as a 11 year old girl in a skimpy outfit, so that's cool. :(

Dany

Banned
Chicago GAF, if I were to go to market days where should i look for hotel?

Hmm, probably on the northside. There is a best western and a days inn, in lakeview (where market days is at). Though you should perhaps compare the cost of airbnb vs hotel? There would be more options for airBNB i imagine.

Market Days is fun, i like it more than pride really.

also hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom