• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if it's the right place to post, but we just had our first legally recognised civil union in Italy. It's not marriage yet, but times are a-changing even in the pope's backyard!

38f155d02f253550304000ccb9f99879.jpg
678190287da624e91bd2044c1c373e7d.jpg
Welcome. :)

They look so happy. Hopefully civil unions won't delay actual marriage equality in Italy.

Welcome. :)

They look so happy. Hopefully civil unions won't delay actual marriage equality in Italy.

Most countries that adopted civil unions eventually came around to marriage.

I think it's an inevitable step for Italy, partnerships will help to "normalize" gay couples in a country that sadly still has many negative preconceptions about them.

JCX

I'm followin' y'all.

Zero²;211317591 said:
Woah its always so good to see progress, I'm with 14 inches for awhile now :(

I felt that way for the longest time until I started eating enough of a surplus again. I don't have good arms genetically (don't get peaks like some do), so it's harder to tell progress without measuring.

mantidor

I met a great guy this weekend and spend almost all Sunday at his place.

Now I'm freaking out about how to follow this and not come out as obsessed and needy 🙈

Zero²

I felt that way for the longest time until I started eating enough of a surplus again. I don't have good arms genetically (don't get peaks like some do), so it's harder to tell progress without measuring.
Oh yeah, I'm trying to eat more and eat more regularly, but it's hard because I mainly eat at the uni's restaurant...
Anyway, constant measuring makes me crazy, specially if my results are slow. Now I am just trying to focus on increasing my weight overall, gotta get to 80 kilos until the end of the year.

Well I finally joined Twitter. albeit I'm just following people/things.

and also, I started watching Looking last night and Patrick's ex(Jason Ralph is the actor) was soooo cute 😥. bummed to find out that he only appears in the Pilot. Then I Google'd him and he was wearing a man-bun with a beard *barf. but he's a dreamboat when he looks like how did in the show. style is everything.

Dany

Banned
Never had Corona. I do like a Stella. I tend to drink IPA's, like exclusively now. Not black IPA's but the lighter ones that have a citrus note. idk what kind of hops are used but they're damn good.

DOWN

Banned
The way Nintendo just oversized & overpriced themselves out of handhelds and underpowered themselves out consoles

mantidor

Link is broken 🙈

Beer is godly, I practically like them all, but I prefer those chocolate ones, they are so good D:

The way Nintendo just oversized & overpriced themselves out of handhelds and underpowered themselves out consoles

Lol for someone who doesn't care about Nintendo games you sure care about what they do.

Just recently my Wii U disc reader decided to crap on me, making me regret the years I've spend pushing for physical media, that paired with my lack of TV makes me welcome all these NX rumors.

DOWN

Banned
Link is broken 🙈

Beer is godly, I practically like them all, but I prefer those chocolate ones, they are so good D:

Lol for someone who doesn't care about Nintendo games you sure care about what they do.

Just recently my Wii U disc reader decided to crap on me, making me regret the years I've spend pushing for physical media, that paired with my lack of TV makes me welcome all these NX rumors.
Hey man I've been waiting to get my hands back on Pokemon for months and Wind Waker is in my top 3 games of all time

I said in the NX thread that I personally like the idea but can't deny it may be trouble for them in how it is positioned outside of Japan

Zero²

I met a nice boy over the weekend. We fooled around but we didn't do
anal
because he was too tight and I was too thick, it hurt him
It's a shame when this happens, pro tip, just do a lot of foreplay.
There is nothing better than rimming a tight ass :)

KmA

Ok, so about a month back I had this potluck dinner with a bunch of friends (all of whom are LGBT identifying) and I kind of hit it off with this one guy. Well I feel like we hit it off I'm very socially awkward and he just seemed very friendly to everyone in general. But anyway, we talked for a few hours, talked shit about people we both hate, and had a really deep discussion about spirituality and our place in the world. He's tall and cute too, and posts very flattering selfies on facebook it's annoying.

A few days later I was talking to a friend (Ai) and casually mentioned how I would let this guy
nut
in me and Ai freaked the fuck out. Apparently he's off limits because he (hot guy) dated our mutual friend Mark a few years back and they were pretty serious. I like to think that Mark is a very close friend and I'd never want to hurt him so I asked about his relationship with the hot guy and he basically just wants me to be happy. He gave me his blessing to pursue (which I have no experience doing because again I'm awkward as fuck and lack basic social skills). I haven't seen the hot guy since that dinner, although he was at a few events I was invited to that I didn't attend. But me and my friend Ai are planning another get together soon so I'm sure the hot one will be coming.

This is so stupid none of this has a point lmao. I don't think I've ever experienced a crush before until now. And I don't know how to make it known I like him I'm dainty like a flower I break easily.

DOWN

Banned
I don't think there are enough single, mutually attracted gay men for there to be lifetime limits on who can get with who in a given town

Dany

Banned
I don't think there are enough single, mutually attracted gay men for there to be lifetime limits on who can get with who in a given town

If only you knew the number of times I've stumbled across one night stands, hookups and 'dates' in chicago. /mess

If anyone wanted to date any of my exe's I would not care. Though I would question their intuition. /jk

JCX

How does one get a boyfriend? Asking for a friend who is me.

Edit: Top of page hot dudes time.

tumblr_o975ddOoCB1rs4ej4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_oapqlvgxp61rs4ej4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa41uzQsnM1rs4ej4o1_500.jpg

I may have a type.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
How does one get a boyfriend? Asking for a friend who is me.
Have a conversation with a guy you are interested in, find things of common interest, talk those things and find out if you actually like the guy, tell them you like their butt, ask to grab their butt and say "Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" while making this face.
giphy.gif

Kater

Banned
This political circus is getting to me.

And the loneliness.

And my damn mind that started another war against myself and everyone else.

H3gPN4l.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom