• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

tumblr_mda8dxn7tO1rrftcdo1_500.gif

This gif is truly mesmerizing

Kanye fucking showed up at the Drake show. I'm YELLING
Your yelling because now Kanye is there you can finally hear music?

I've come to the realization that I could see myself with a trans man and don't think I could be with a trans woman and don't know how I feel about it so I'm just not going to think about it like everything else involving me

Ambitious

I can't deal with this fucking noise anymore. I just can't.

edit: Today's the day I'm getting my leaking boiler fixed, after having to wait for three fucking weeks. The plumbers arrived one hour too late. They screwed something up and water from the boiler splashed all over the wall. The shelf below is soaking wet. Black water all over my stove. Of course they stepped into a puddle and now there's black footprints all over the floor.

I can't. I can't.

After they finished repairing the boiler and messing up my apartment, the boiler didn't work and displayed an error code. They said it's because the circuits might be wet and it would work again the next day. Well, it's been two fucking days and it still doesn't. I can't fucking shower! The water is so bloody cold, I can't even wash my face! Fuck all of this. I feel like smashing something to pieces. Or someone.

edit: Called the plumbers office again. They're gonna check their schedule to see whether they have some free time today so they can fix the boiler they fucking broke in the first place. They're gonna call me right back, they said.

It's been three hours. Three hours of mindlessly browsing the web in my bathrobes, unshaved, sweaty, with greasy hair, because I can't fucking shower.

edit 2: Five hours. Called them again. They're closed. Those fucking bastards are closed. I won't have any warm water the entire weekend. I'm gonna have my first day at my new job on Monday and I can't fucking shower.

I'm about to lose my shit.

Be up front with him about what you do and do not want to do on a first date, otherwise you may feel pressured while on the date. Otherwise, be safe, have fun, and enjoy all that attention from hot dudes.

Take charge of your sexual health. Ask people if they know their status before you get in bed with them (they cod be lieing OR they dont know they have something). Wear a condom or insist they do. Get on Prep if you can afford it.

I know you said you dont hookup much but I think this is a good idea whether youre hooking up on grindr or just infrequent sex with potenial boyfriends. Sex is fine and healthy. Any sexually active person (gay or straight) should do what they can to minimize disease.

Forgot I posted about this! Thanks. I decided not to go through with it haha.

Astral Dog

After they finished repairing the boiler and messing up my apartment, the boiler didn't work and displayed an error code. They said it's because the circuits might be wet and it would work again the next day. Well, it's been two fucking days and it still doesn't. I can't fucking shower! The water is so bloody cold, I can't even wash my face! Fuck all of this. I feel like smashing something to pieces. Or someone.

edit: Called the plumbers office again. They're gonna check their schedule to see whether they have some free time today so they can fix the boiler they fucking broke in the first place. They're gonna call me right back, they said.

It's been three hours. Three hours of mindlessly browsing the web in my bathrobes, unshaved, sweaty, with greasy hair, because I can't fucking shower.

edit 2: Five hours. Called them again. They're closed. Those fucking bastards are closed. I won't have any warm water the entire weekend. I'm gonna have my first day at my new job on Monday and I can't fucking shower.

I'm about to lose my shit.
Sorry that sounds horrible 😨
Dumbasses

That's not bad.

I just find that his stuff is too saccharine and bouncy. I don't hate him, though, there are a lot of worse producers out there... he does have a sense of rhythm and knows how to exercise some restraint, I just don't really get liking the aesthetic sensibility in a straight-forward/non-ironic way because it's just so much.

Sounds more like another kind of fanfic.

Are those lifts I see at the bottom of his shoes?

That's . . . more gross than you probably mean unless you like that kind of thing.
Pooper doesn't mean poop. :)
Top Definition
Pooper
the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on, ass

Kaylyn had the nicest pooper I've ever seen!
by Limetime December 28, 2004
(thumb up) 365 (thumb down) 111
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pooper

^Good stuff! Of those I've only listened to Fatima Al Qadiri before (who is great). Looks like I have a lot of new stuff to dig into now, thanks :)

Lisa Gerrard is interesting for me in that she has this almost overwhelming otherworldly quality to her, like girl where even are you when you're singing this? https://youtu.be/BoXsxYf2UMA

That same sort of feeling is often why I think religious people make some of the best music, there's like this weird kind of distant longing agony that only they seem to feel, lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP-F_aiQmTg

I get a bit of it from Johann Johannsson, too, it's like this weird mixture of desolation and fullness https://youtu.be/so3vnL298yc

It's like I get the feeling that these people are trying to wean themselves off actual food and subsist only on... something else. It's like they're starving for something, yet ultimately satisfied. I don't think it's really a religious thing exactly, but it's kind of like a desire to go outside of the world, in a way.

But my tastes are pretty eclectic, I like a lot of EDM and I've been getting into rap recently (finally, lol) as well. I think Night Lovell is really good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCWyYulT_Vk

Lisa is serving Ancient teas. That song sounds like something that could be sung at the beginning and end of the world. *Adds to my 90s playlist*

All those pictures of dead flowers... this song is heavy. Do you listen to this stuff all the time?

Oh yes, added this song (Johann Johannsson) so fast. So beautiful. Thanks.

That last song is alright, but I don't know maybe not... :p

Check out this cute hip hop song by Le1f, which you might have already heard.

I agree. I first learned of her from listening to Dead Can Dance, at first I thought she was maybe singing in Persian or something (I didn't know she was a white lady) but apparently it's just a 'language' she made up to convey feeling.

I don't listen to stuff like that all the time, but I think sometimes I just like feeling emotionally devastated over and over again. Pärt tends to do it in a way that resonates with me. Like there's a kind of agony you can have in your life that almost feels... holy, or something. I'm a Buddhist, so I don't really go for the Jesus-y stuff, but I still feel like I get it.

Johannsson is great. He has a concept album he released in 2008 called Fordlandia, and the theme is "failed ambition". You'd think it would be really depressing, and don't get me wrong it kind of is, but it's also one of the most optimistic things I've ever heard, and the fact that he's able to balance those two things just blows me away.

I like Le1f. I can't really imagine listening to him very often, but I like him.

I should go to bed though, it's getting pretty late. Talk to you later!

Meicyn

Gold Member
I've been on a nerdy game music kick again and I started playing with Garageband. Took the original sound from Wing Commander 2 and upgraded it. First draft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpTA0ELgilc

I'm debating on doing it to the entire soundtrack. I have no idea why either. Nobody really remembers Wing Commander anymore. Nostalgia I guess?

B-Dex

This hookup montage in season 2 of Eastsiders is too much honestly. The guy that thinks cats are spiritual vessels for higher beings. I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom