• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero²;214233690 said:
I guess it's just a matter of practice, my photos are slowly getting better tho!

I filmed a music video for one of my songs for the very first time earlier this month and it took everything in my being to not look to awkward LOL. I'm still waiting on the final product and I seriously hope it's not cringe-awkward

JCX

UkmkTpk.jpg

Most recent photo I've taken.

How ugly! ;)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I've been watching Tales of Berseria streams and it looks so fun. Glad to see that the series is starting to get out of its rut.

Also, Eizen and Rokurou are total hotties.

The pacing being faster than Zestiria and the equipment systemnot being crappy either is already a huge improvement. Also I'm cool with the free run all the time even if some people want the linear movement back.

Kater

Banned
OMG

Ricky

Frodo-Hug-Samwise-Elijah-Wood-Sean-Astin.gif

Zero²;214231596 said:
Haha you have the same awkward smile that I have when I try to take selfies xD
I should really get a new phone with a frontal camera to start working on my smile.
Haha, yeah it's probably awkward. And I need a new phone too, my old iPhone doesn't have the best frontal camera as you can see.

How ugly! ;)
JC

Frodo-Hug-Samwise-Elijah-Wood-Sean-Astin.gif

Edit: I found a good reaction gif for all the nice replies I got. Fitting, plus it's from Stranger Things, my newest favourite show.

tumblr_obnzjsr5ZS1tcv6h1o2_250.gif

My new coworker wants to be friends and meet outside of work, but I find him annoying. Everyone thinks I should because he's a veteran, but I feel like if his personality just irritates me I shouldn't feel obligated to.

How's Grindr for you guys? I think I'm ready to go mert people but I'm still a little nervous haha
You can meet a lot of different guys on there. Some don't just want hookups either. It's interesting to see the diversity. I found this meth addict who wanted to blow me, but I think I'm gonna ask if he can just give me some molly instead.

Nero397

I'm new to GAF, my account just got activated today. I think this place might be a good place to settle in so here we go with the ice breaker questions.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bi (with a male preference, might as well just be gay)
Where Are You From? Wisconsin
Where Do You Live? See above
How Old Are you? 19
Favorite Type of Music? Metal, mostly progressive, but I'll listen to any kind of metal.
Profession or Career interest? Right now I just work at a grocery store but I'm looking to go to tech school next year.
Favorite video game(s)? Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid, Sly Cooper, Ratchet & Clank, Deus Ex
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Honestly, nothing really other than listening to music.

I'm new to GAF, my account just got activated today. I think this place might be a good place to settle in so here we go with the ice breaker questions.

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 19
Favorite Type of Music? Metal, mostly progressive, but I'll listen to any kind of metal.
Profession or Career interest? Right now I just work at a grocery store but I'm looking to go to tech school next year.
Favorite video game(s)? Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid, Sly Cooper, Ratchet & Clank, Deus Ex
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Honestly, nothing really other than listening to music.
Welcome. I'm Bi as well. I only watched my cousin play Metal Gear and Devil May Cry out of those games. I'm mostly a Nintendo gamer myself with a few third party games on ps3.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 19

Hooray, another bi~ Welcome!

Salarians

Saw Kingsglaive. It was good for what it was but it's definitely a movie for people who already have some level of investment in Fabula Nova Crystallis The World of FFXV. Nyx and Libertus are cute. Going from Lena Headey-Kingsglaive Luna to anime Luna is gonna be weird.

The person sitting next to me what probably 6 when Versus was announced...

Astral Dog

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 19
Hiii
😘

Kater

Banned
My new coworker wants to be friends and meet outside of work, but I find him annoying. Everyone thinks I should because he's a veteran, but I feel like if his personality just irritates me I shouldn't feel obligated to.

Maybe there's more to him. Give it a chance, I'd say.

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 19

Welcome!

Zero²

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 19
Welcome!

Meicyn

Gold Member
The latest Star Citizen demo was really impressive. Easily the most impressive thing to come from Gamescom this year. Backed this thing when it was first announced and it's been a rough ride with delay after delay and constant requirements creep, but it's nice to see it finally see the vision coming together at last. We might actually have a game in a year!

Wil348

Found out yesterday that my best friend is planning on joining the army and it's been really difficult to deal with the news. My dad had a life-changing injury when he served so I guess hearing that someone else close to me is joining struck a nerve. I really hope he stays safe if/when he does join. I have been doing a lot with him over the summer though (this week alone we went to a theme park and saw Star Trek) so I guess I should make the most of it, and maybe I'll still be able to play on PS4 with him while he's off-duty. But still, this wasn't an easy thing for me to take in. :/

Found out yesterday that my best friend is planning on joining the army and it's been really difficult to deal with the news. My dad had a life-changing injury when he served so I guess hearing that someone else close to me is joining struck a nerve. I really hope he stays safe if/when he does join. I have been doing a lot with him over the summer though (this week alone we went to a theme park and saw Star Trek) so I guess I should make the most of it, and maybe I'll still be able to play on PS4 with him while he's off-duty. But still, this wasn't an easy thing for me to take in. :/

why did he pick the army? they jokingly call the air force the "chair force" for a reason.

Wil348

why did he pick the army? they jokingly call the air force the "chair force" for a reason.

I'm not entirely sure, but he dropped out of school because he apparently had learning difficulties. His exact words were, with the army he would have accommodation and a job. I don't fully understand why he think the forces would be the best way to go but as a friend I think the best thing I can do is respect his decision, as long as he doesn't get himself seriously injured or killed. (This is the French army btw)

Nero397

Glad to see the community is welcoming. Quick question though, how do I use an image with a transparent background as my avatar? I couldn't get it to work.

Berordn

Glad to see the community is welcoming. Quick question though, how do I use an image with a transparent background as my avatar? I couldn't get it to work.

What's the image? Probably just need to make sure you're saving it in a program that supports alpha properly.

Yesterday I spent 12 hours at a hospital and I never want to go into one again. I also found out I could never work as a nurse haha, that line of work is just too much for me.

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 19
Welcome! :) I'm Bi as well. What do you want to go to school for?

Aw <3 I hope everything is okay
it is bb, thank you <3
What happened?
It's a weird story. My niece was born 2 days ago so we went to see her yesterday at the hospital, but my brother (my niece's dad) had a urine infection that he never got checked out and it kept getting worse and worse so my Mom told him to go to the ER since he was at the hospital already anyway. Long story short, we waited in the ER for hours and hours until he got called in, then we waited a few more hours for the doctor to actually arrive. And when he did arrive the actual check up took like one more hour. The whole time i was really mad and frustrated because all of this could have been avoided if he had just gone to the doctor when he first got the infection... but at least he's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom