• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
I was at an emo/punk show last night and there were hot punk guys checking me out but I was just kind of stumbling and mumbling and clapping at the wrong times and I am so upset with myself lol i could have been making out with them

it is bb, thank you <3

It's a weird story. My niece was born 2 days ago so we went to see her yesterday at the hospital, but my brother (my niece's dad) had a urine infection that he never got checked out and it kept getting worse and worse so my Mom told him to go to the ER since he was at the hospital already anyway. Long story short, we waited in the ER for hours and hours until he got called in, then we waited a few more hours for the doctor to actually arrive. And when he did arrive the actual check up took like one more hour. The whole time i was really mad and frustrated because all of this could have been avoided if he had just gone to the doctor when he first got the infection... but at least he's okay.

At least he's ok. That's good. I thought something had happened to you at first when reading your post.

Astral Dog

I was at an emo/punk show last night and there were hot punk guys checking me out but I was just kind of stumbling and mumbling and clapping at the wrong times and I am so upset with myself lol i could have been making out with them

At least he's ok. That's good. I thought something had happened to you at first when reading your post.
Luckyyy,punks and emos me horny &#128525;
Dont worry you will have another chance.

My beard going gray does not really bother me. I kinda like it.

Mine's happening in pretty much the same area as yours. Though mine is lighter and doesn't really show up unless I let it get thick. It doesn't bother me per say, it's just happening sooner than I expected. I figured I wouldn't start going gray until at minimum my late 40's.

Mine's happening in pretty much the same area as yours. Though mine is lighter and doesn't really show up unless I let it get thick. It doesn't bother me per say, it's just happening sooner than I expected. I figured I wouldn't start going gray until at minimum my late 40's.

I've known guys who started getting gray hairs in their early 20s. Getting my gray hairs starting at 32 ain't so bad.

Berordn

It's this: http://imgur.com/nU2r2Gj

Do I have to host it somewhere? I just tried uploading it from my hard drive.

It's actually too large to use as an avatar, so the forum resizes it and in the process wipes out the transparency.

I gotcha tho:
nu2r2gj1fjb7.png

B-Dex

I was hugely disappointed in the fitness level of the men's water polo athletes. I did not need to see some beer bellied fatty bent over in a speedo.

Wil348

Tom Daley exited the semi-finals. :( He's hinting at a return for the 2020 Olympics, which goes against his previous intentions of retiring from diving. It's a shame, because he said he wanted to open a gym. Tom already has a nice body, imagine him after a year of full workouts instead of just the required physique for diving. <3

Kevyt

stahp he's mine

Aw bugger... NEW PAGE NEW HUNKS (in a second)

vnROedil.jpg

Is that my husband back on grinder again?... Ugh...

Tom Daley exited the semi-finals. :( He's hinting at a return for the 2020 Olympics, which goes against his previous intentions of retiring from diving. It's a shame, because he said he wanted to open a gym. Tom already has a nice body, imagine him after a year of full workouts instead of just the required physique for diving. <3

He already has a really good physique imo. I just hope he doesn't overdo it and goes crazy training and ends up looking extremely ripped which can look a bit weird... I:

Is that my husband back on grinder again?... Ugh...

He already has a really good physique imo. I just hope he doesn't overdo it and goes crazy training and ends up looking extremely ripped which can look a bit weird... I:

I hope he has a keen busiess sense. Gyms are tough to make profits from.

Wil348

I think he does too, but there's no harm in wanting more in this instance. :p

KmA

Shout out to JCX and our mini letters gaf meetup last night &#128588;&#128588;&#128588; I'm so mad we should have taken a selfie! But I had a lot of fun &#128513;

vern

Yo LGBTQIA+- etc...first time in this thread and not sure if anyone is interested but I took some photos at the Pride Festival in Kathmandu, Nepal 2 days ago. Here are a few shots:

Kathmandu Pride 2016 by Eric, on Flickr

Even the girl scouts and boy scouts were there volunteering.

If anyone has any questions about it I can try to answer, it was good fun.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Don't know 100% yet but I got it narrowed down to either robotics or welding.

Can somebody tell me how I quote multiple posts at once?

Select the plus signs next to the quote button and press the quote button for the last post that you want to quote.

Or this &#128516;

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/1022-neogaf-quick-quote-reply-and-edit

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/neogaf-quick-quote-reply/cepaobafibbkpibaddehcnldhcnjjgal

The Lamp

So I'm kinda new to gay stuff. I've always been bi but I've never been in a gay relationship or had gay sex until a couple months ago. I met a guy. We're very serious monogamous boyfriends now. We've had sex a few times with condoms, but we both got tested and showed each other test results and we're both completely clean as a whistle. Still use condoms.

Some thoughts I've had.

The idea of barebacking sounds really intimate, and we're both clean and monogamous so the risk of anything is minimal, but I guess you never know...he's long distance so I would never know if he cheats on me and vice versa, unless someone tells the truth. There's also the risk of UTIs from bacteria. Is barebacking worth trying? I enjoy sex just fine with condoms and it makes clean up so simple.

I also never felt how much privilege straight couples have until I was in a gay relationship. I feel scared in public of showing any affection that might signal that my partner and I are gay. People could jump us or threaten to hurt us outside of a club. It's really scary. How have you guys dealt with the social prejudices of being gay? I don't even feel comfortable telling people by default "oh yeah my boyfriend so and so" unlike straight couples that never have to hesitate in saying so.

How amusing. He told me this weekend he cheated on me 2 weeks in when he was drunk. Tomorrow is our 2 month anniversary.

Glad I always use condoms and get tested.

Sigh.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I was hugely disappointed in the fitness level of the men's water polo athletes. I did not need to see some beer bellied fatty bent over in a speedo.

NTiImCm.gif]

Yo LGBTQIA+- etc...first time in this thread and not sure if anyone is interested but I took some photos at the Pride Festival in Kathmandu, Nepal 2 days ago. Here are a few shots:

If anyone has any questions about it I can try to answer, it was good fun.

Phenomenal~ How was the turn out?

How amusing. He told me this weekend he cheated on me 2 weeks in when he was drunk. Tomorrow is our 2 month anniversary.

Glad I always use condoms and get tested.

Sigh.

He couldn't even stay faithful for 2 weeks? lmao dump his pathetic ass and move on.

Did they showed something about the Scream Queens 2 yet

Yes, there's quite a bit of info out there. I'll put it in spoiler tags.

It takes place in a hospital, where Munsch is in charge. Channel, #3, and #5 are in medical school and everyone is returning except for Grace and her dad. I'm happy Chad and Denise are returning, they were some of the best parts of Season 1!

Fantastical

Death Prophet

It takes place in a hospital, where Munsch is in charge. Channel, #3, and #5 are in medical school and everyone is returning except for Grace and her dad. I'm happy Chad and Denise are returning, they were some of the best parts of Season 1!
The premise is extremely disappointing to me but we'll see.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I need to see this beer belly for . . . verification of beer belly limitations.

Astral Dog

Thank you, watched an ad promoting a marathon and they mentioned season 2 so maybe something whats up like the teasers from AHS.

Bladenic

Season 1 was overall shit like most Ryan Murphy shows but entertaining enough in parts that I'll watch a few episodes at the start. And no Skyler Samuels is great, Grace was trash.

Season 1 was overall shit like most Ryan Murphy shows but entertaining enough in parts that I'll watch a few episodes at the start. And no Skyler Samuels is great, Grace was trash.

Bitch, Season 1 was amazing. And I'm not surprised Grace isn't here, Season 1 was her arc. She has no reason to be around anymore.

The premise is extremely disappointing to me but we'll see.

Nah, I think it's great. I'm glad they're not doing the school thing again, and I know they were throwing around a camp idea for a while. Glad they're switching it up and it's 3 years later, instead of just Scream Queens 2.0 and treading the same waters.

IvorB

"Unfair" is a fucking weird term to use. What exactly is unfair about it? What does saying "Fuck straight people" take away from straight people while benefitting gay people? Because when something is unfair it usually means it benefits one party more than the other. Zanzetsuken is right in saying that "fuck straight people" has no power. Why do you expect gay people to not get angry when we just had bullshit like a straight journalist that thought it was okay to out tons of athletes at the olympics and put them in danger? There is no way in hell the same thing would happen if someone made an article about straight athletes at the olympics on Tinder or some shit, they wouldn't be placed in any danger at all.

I just don't understand this need to jump at angry gay people with this dumb "Not all straight people" stuff. Like, of course? We socialize with straight people every day and most of the people we meet are straight? It's obvious that not all of them are homophobes and that not all of them are actively seeking to hurt queer people? There's literally nothing new about this information. You're not stating some revolutionary thoughts or anything, it's literally common sense. "Fuck straight people" refers more to the fact that a straight man thought it was okay to make a clickbait grindr article that put the lives of gay athletes in danger acting like it was no big deal even though actions like that have lead to the enviroment that puts gay people in danger on the first place.

But congrats i guess

I empathise with your anger but I really don't think lashing out indiscriminately is helpful or justified in this case. But if you're set on your views then I won't try to persuade you otherwise.

On a more positive note: just started playing Divinity: Original Sin. Where has this game been all my life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom