• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero²

Vnm4I7

Yo RainbowGAF, can't believe I've never posted here before!

Your gender? Male

Your sexual orientation? Gay

Where Are You From? UK

Where Do You Live? Under a bridge...lol jk Plymouth

How Old Are you? 24

Favorite Type of Music? RnB, Pop, Alt-Brit Pop (keane and the like), OST's ...my fav singer is Mariah Carey and fav composer is Uematsu. I need a 90's MariahxUematsu collab vocal album.

Profession or Career interest? Doing medicine but hate it. Wanna do something in media or the gaming industry. Towards the storytelling side of things.

Favorite video game(s)? Super Mario Galaxy/World, Final Fantasy VI-X, MGS1-4, Longest Journey Series, Phoenix Wright

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Writing, surfing, cooking, walking, making game events (like amazing race)

Anyway I'm in dire need of feeling good about being gay atm, I'm on holiday visiting family in India atm and feel veeery oppressed/attacked LOL! I think I'll start with the book gofreak made a post bout. Thanks hun!
Nailed the GIF usage, you will feel right at home here ❤

JCX

I read the Velvet Rage before coming out. Definitely helped me feel less alone in my anxieties. I'll try out this straight jacket book too.

Not me in particular.

But for one, the writer takes a dim view of promiscuity. From what I've read, he argues that a lot of young gay men (esp. during the decade he wrote the book) feel the need to "play catch up" upon coming out.

Interesting. I don't have any negative views about promiscuity but I have definitely felt a pressure to catch up.

That you're one of those guys who takes pictures with shades on :p
Is that bad? I don't want my exposed face on there.
Not me in particular.

But for one, the writer takes a dim view of promiscuity. From what I've read, he argues that a lot of young gay men (esp. during the decade he wrote the book) feel the need to "play catch up" upon coming out.
I wonder if "playing catch up" actually just means they feel more free to have sex when they didn't before.

KmA

Wow so I didn't do my morning jerk-off(tm) and I couldn't stop thinking about dick in class rip

it's just 2 days... I can do this.

Lmao sis we are in this together. There are some real amazing looking guys in my class which is ANNOYING because last semester literally everyone looked like they got straight out of a trashcan. I appreciated the consistency. IT nerds are not supposed to be hot I need them to stop.

once you think of dick youre basically RIP.

also yesterday i had to go poop in the gym lockerroom. and i noticed that the stalls have gaps so you can see guys using the urinals. RIP. which means they can see you too. double RIPenetration.

once you think of dick youre basically RIP.

also yesterday i had to go poop in the gym lockerroom. and i noticed that the stalls have gaps so you can see guys using the urinals. RIP. which means they can see you too. double RIPenetration.

Ugh... can't use public toilets. Too many past experiences with dirty/wet seats when I was young. Hell, can't even use private toilets sometimes immediately after someone else

Razmos

I have a painful throat infection and had to fellate an ice lolly before I could eat anything.

The video is available for a premium on xtube

Ugh... can't use public toilets. Too many past experiences with dirty/wet seats when I was young. Hell, can't even use private toilets sometimes immediately after someone else

carry some alcohol wipes and 409 bathroom cleaner in your bag.
but man. when you walk in and no one is around but then all of a sudden everyone wants to walk in to take a piss while you trying to do your business and have to stop so you aren't loud. RIP

Crayons

Banned
My friend showed me a pic on his phone and I was like "Wow that's a good pic of you" and then he said "thats not me thats my ex boyfriend"

lol

jono95

Hi everyone! Pretty sure I did this like a year ago but didn't stick to posting. Giving it another shot!

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Adelaide, Australia
Where Do You Live? Melbourne, Australia
How Old Are you? 21
Favorite Type of Music? Neo-soul, hip hop, rap, electronic
Profession or Career interest? Work a boring full time job but will hopefully be studying pharmacy soon on the side
Favorite video game(s)? My queen bayonetta, Mario series (everything<galaxy), pokemon, tales of, ff etc
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Live music, cooking, spending too much money on records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom