• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibylus

Banned
Losing your virginity is always horrible though. I remember building it up in my head then when it finally happened it was all "oh god I'm choking" or "this is the least comfortable thing ever" or "why is my dick so small" but I guess you work through that somehow. All I'm saying is cuddling > sex any day.

Gave mine to my current life partner. I was green, but it was enjoyable
smile.gif

Really comes down to comfort and the person you're with.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Too obvious? Or not obvious enough?

But then I read this and I'm sorry but I think we should get a divorce. We tried so hard to make it work but it's just not in the stars.
Super obvious but I still like Galaxy games just not as much as people do. I even like Sunshine which people have a hate boner for it. Underrated tbh but I get the game being themed on just one thing kinda sucked for level variety.

JCX

Well that's cool and everything, but waiting a long time can lead to inflated expectations and disappointment. (Unless you're uncommonly low key and don't care much about physical intimacy.) The main appeal in getting it over with once you're well past the time most people have kissed someone is to prove to yourself that it's not some otherworldly experience, but rather an ordinary activity that, like anything else, can be made special by your company and situation.

Plus, it's nice to be decent at kissing by the time you find someone you really like.

Some strangers can make you feel comfortable almost immediately, just saying. I'm not suggesting you have to rush into anything just because. But if you have a certain anxiety about making your first time "right," it could be that you've built up unrealistic expectations over the years. No harm at all in waiting. As long as you're being true to yourself and doing what's right for you, it's all good.

Anyone who really likes you back would understand. Being a late-bloomer in the gay world isn't as uncommon as it is in the straight world , where you're encouraged to date early on. We're working on different time scales.

I got mine out of the way with grindr, and while it was fun, I don't think it's left me significantly better at anything really.

People seem to view sex as something difficult to be overcome with practice. While more reps will help, my best sex happens when my partner and I understand what we each want out of sex and work towards that, which in theory wouldn't necessarily require a ton of practice with different partners.

Absolutely not. The GC doesn't even have games like No More Heroes 1&2 or Tatsunoko vs Capcom or Okami or RE4 with motion controls or Xenoblade Chronicles or Sengoku Basara or Sonic Colors

and that's just third party games. Also, the DS and 3DS alone shit on the gamecube.

You're right, Gamecube only has

RE4 (not everyone likes motion controls)
Viewtiful Joe/2
Soul Calibur 2
Baten Kaitos/ BK Origins
Sonic Adventure 2
Capcom vs SNK EO

In addition to having some of the best entries in long running series and original IP

Metroid Prime (pinnacle of series)
Wind Waker
Animal Crossing (with NES games)
Melee

I liked Wii, but aside from XC, I can't think of anything I'd go back to it for, Wii U has the superior MK, Smash Bros.

But @henchman, Wii U is leagues better than Wii, at least in terms of core gaming content. Dropped the ball on blue ocean stuff like Wii Sports.

Crayons

Banned
I cant really play Mario games anymore. I just opened Super Mario 3D World for the Wii U and played it, and it's a good platformer...but I'm honestly tired of Mario. Fifteen years of it I feel done with it. Nowadays, if I play games, I want one with story. Or RTS.

I cant really play Mario games anymore. I just opened Super Mario 3D World for the Wii U and played it, and it's a good platformer...but I'm honestly tired of Mario. Fifteen years of it I feel done with it. Nowadays, if I play games, I want one with story. Or RTS.
Story? *Barfs* No story at all please. I want all action all the time.

Delio

Dont worry guys. NX speculation will end once Neo is released and knocks MS and Nintendo out of the game. You heard it here first on Delio news.

GYJvhrT.gif

Tell those of us that have been there since the beginning. I have home movies of xmas 87 with my bro getting his NES and me getting some Bravestarr (it was a space cowboy cartoon) toys

Alrus

Super obvious but I still like Galaxy games just not as much as people do. I even like Sunshine which people have a hate boner for it. Underrated tbh but I get the game being themed on just one thing kinda sucked for level variety.

I really really dislike Sunshine but it has nothing to do with the theme.

The game just isn't very fun. A lot of Shines are obtained through busy work that don't even involve any platforming.
-You have the notorious "take a Yoshi on a trip on very slow boats to unlock a shitty secret level" or the amazingly annoying "bring me a big watermelon that every enemy will break also it's janky as fuck and will explode for no reasons sometimes" or any of the regular red coins challenge.
-The blue coins are a clear sign the game was not finished, and even that shitty padding is half baked with (iirc) no way to track how many blue coins there is in a level. Aka if you weren't taking notes and have a guide you'll never find all of them.
-The last level and boss are the worst in the mario series.
Edit : I forgot, worst swimming in the series, boring cutscenes that are badly acted and serve no real purpose because nobody gives a shit about the story in mario games, terrible camera that works against you, janky ass physics during a certain pachinko level... I could go on.
Mario Sunshine is shit, a 3D platformer that isn't fun to play isn't a good game.

Won't get into the Wii vs GC argument because it's pointless.

Dont worry guys. NX speculation will end once Neo is released and knocks MS and Nintendo out of the game. You heard it here first on Delio news.

Well if that was the case maybe some posters would stop being insecure about their beloved exclusive not being life changing, would be a nice change of pace.

All I know is only one system will have The Last of Us 2, and thats all that matters to me.

I can't wait for obnoxiously long winded GOTY posts about how TLOU 2 changed people's life :p

Delio

Next you will tell me Neo will fix FFXV?
GPPbFrz.gif

I mean it would take Sony to save Square.

Well if that was the case maybe some posters would stop being insecure about their beloved exclusive not being life changing, would be a nice change of pace.

I can't wait for obnoxiously long winded GOTY posts about how TLOU 2 changed people's life :p

I mean not everyone can make an EMOTIONALLY GRIPPING TALE like TLOU. The reviews dont lie about it's Novel quality writing and heart wrenching ACTION. Truely the movie of our lifetime.

Is it bad I got bored of TLOU a few hours in and never picked it back up? I watched a walkthrough on Youtube though
and I still think it's boring both gameplay-wise and plot-wise

I still think the best plot payoff in gaming is the ending to Final Fantasy XIII-2. I've never laughed so hard in my life. It probably would work better though if stupid Lightning Returns never existed and they just left that series after XIII-2.

Also keep in mind I'm amused by things like Hyperdimension Neptunia so you know I have ridiculously high standards when it comes to plot and character growth.

Elitist1945

Is it bad I got bored of TLOU a few hours in and never picked it back up? I watched a walkthrough on Youtube though

I still think the best plot payoff in gaming is the ending to Final Fantasy XIII-2. I've never laughed so hard in my life. It probably would work better though if stupid Lightning Returns never existed and they just left that series after XIII-2.

Also keep in mind I'm amused by things like Hyperdimension Neptunia so you know I have ridiculously high standards when it comes to plot and character growth.

The game does take a while to get started, and admittedly doesn't have the most compelling gameplay.
Still my favorite game.

Alrus

Honestly I just got done with the Diablo 3 campaign so any story would look great to me at the moment. (Diablo 3 is a pretty fun game btw -shame about the writing- I'm excited for Blizzcon if the rumors about Diablo news are true).

Vazra

I think I played 2 hours of it and dropped it. I didnt like FF XIII saga but I found Hyperdimension Neptunia games entertaining in the self parody style they have but they are nothing special as a whole. I dont find em offensive or terrible just entertaining turn off your brain off and chill. Maybe it also has to do with me enjoying some turn based games when Im in a lazy mode...

The ending of Lighting Returns had me in tears of laughter tho. They might as well Poochie the FF13 Saga saying that everyone died returning to their home planet tbh.

Honestly I just got done with the Diablo 3 campaign so any story would look great to me at the moment. (Diablo 3 is a pretty fun game btw -shame about the writing- I'm excited for Blizzcon if the rumors about Diablo news are true).

I enjoyed Diablo 3 but somehow call it nostalgia or whatever but I kinda enjoyed Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance games more than D3. D2 is cool tho.

Alrus

I enjoyed Diablo 3 but somehow call it nostalgia or whatever but I kinda enjoyed Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance games more than D3. D2 is cool tho.

I never played the Dark Alliance game because Baldur's gate turning into an action rpg was super blasphemous to PC player-me at the time :p

D2 is indeed great. I like that D2 and D3 are so vastly different that going back and forth between the two doesn't feel bad. It'd be nice if they at least made a HD version of D2 tho, playing in 800x600 these days is not pleasant.

Crayons

Banned
I never played the Dark Alliance game because Baldur's gate turning into an action rpg was super blasphemous to PC player-me at the time :p

D2 is indeed great. I like that D2 and D3 are so vastly different that going back and forth between the two doesn't feel bad. It'd be nice if they at least made a HD version of D2 tho, playing in 800x600 these days is not pleasant.
The Dark Alliance games are great. You should give them a shot.

Vazra

Once you take away the "Oh it shouldnt be like this!" you'll see the game is a pretty decent loot based game and the visuals at the time and facial animations were impressive. The soundtrack was legitimately great and the spells were kickass. If you have a beefy PC you could try emulating the PS2 versions if you can find the game around which should be pretty cheap.

berzeli

Banned
Speaking of "Oh it shouldnt be like this!" and Dark Alliance;
Dungeon Siege III somehow ended up being a spiritual successor to the Dark Alliance games, so if you're looking for a modern version of them give it a shot. DSIII got quite overlooked at its release, which is a shame because the game is quite nifty even if it is (thankfully if you ask me) nothing like DS and DSII.
And I think someone on the art team used to post in this thread (well technically the last one), so I'll just point out that the art direction is rather lovely too.

edit:
Pegging thread in OT. Oh lordy.
Just caught up on this.
Not remotely surprised how that thread turned, just disappointed.
Shame really, pegging is fun.

Crayons

Banned
Dungeon Siege III somehow ended up being a spiritual successor to the Dark Alliance games, so if you're looking for a modern version of them give it a shot. DSIII got quite overlooked at its release, which is a shame because the game is quite nifty even if it is (thankfully if you ask me) nothing like DS and DSII.
And I think someone on the art team used to post in this thread (well technically the last one), so I'll just point out that the art direction is rather lovely too.

Cool, I own DSIII but never played it. Maybe I'll give it a shot

Vazra

edit:

Just caught up on this.
Not remotely surprised how that thread turned, just disappointed.
Shame really, pegging is fun.

I enjoyed Dungeon Siege 3 but it pissed me off how short it was. Also didnt get to play it coop which would have been nice (I think I still have it installed on steam so maybe I'll give it a try later and gift a copy to a friend so I can coop with someone)

As for the pegging or bottoming I havent bottomed before but that is mostly cause all I seem to attract are bottoms. But the fingers and some homemade things work fine from what I can tell.

The only thing I hated about Dungeon Siege 3 was the perspective/camera, which I know is by choice, but it felt confining and awful at times. Beautiful world, fantastic character design, amazing co op.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom