• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elitist1945

I've tested multiple pictures. A pic of just my bicep flexing gets way more response than a pic of me showing my whole face while flexing. Guess I'm ugly :(

When I first used Grindr to see what it was about I just used a pic of my Gaming PC and I got a lot of responses from other gamers and geeks. Was pretty cool.

When I first used Grindr to see what it was about I just used a pic of my Gaming PC and I got a lot of responses from other gamers and geeks. Was pretty cool.
But then you put your face on there and were bombarded:
1320512691898-dumpfm-pantsworth-oozinator.gif

You know I sometimes look at pictures of myself from high school and think "god I was bangin'"

But then I have nights like tonight where I'm eating a chocolate sundae with a caramel apple cookie on top and think "high school me was a moron"

Food is too good.

Wil348

I managed to get a picture at the party I went to the other night. Here you can see my weird smile:
ofwEy4F.jpg
The guy to my right is my best friend, I posted a copy of the photo with him cropped out though since it wouldn't really be right to post his face over the Internet without him knowing lol.

Edit: Sorry about the massive gap because of the spoiler tag. :/

I managed to get a picture at the party I went to the other night. Here you can see my weird smile:
ofwEy4F.jpg
The guy to my right is my best friend, I posted a copy of the photo with him cropped out though since it wouldn't really be right to post his face over the Internet without him knowing lol.

Edit: Sorry about the massive gap because of the spoiler tag. :/
Helloooooooooooo to you too :3

Wil348

Haha, thanks guys 😊 I actually have a similar picture from when I went to a theme park with friends, I might try and post that tomorrow if I can remember.

Anyone else getting PSVR? Can't believe it's only a month or so away.

I was going to but decided against it. €399 is a lot to pay for a peripheral imho.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
btw JCX i watched that standup bit you posted a while back. im not usually one for stand up, but i really thought you did a great fucking job man. slay~~

KmA

I swear straight men do the fucking most. Lmao none of them ever want to ever think about their sexual orientation in a complex way and then when you try to prod them even a little bit they think you have an agenda. Especially on GAF, where asking questions is usually pretty encouraged, it's strange to see so many men completely not want to talk about how black and white their view of their orientation is.

I swear straight men do the fucking most. Lmao none of them ever want to ever think about their sexual orientation in a complex way and then when you try to prod them even a little bit they think you have an agenda. Especially on GAF, where asking questions is usually pretty encouraged, it's strange to see so many men completely not want to talk about how black and white their view of their orientation is.
For many people, sexual preference is black and white.

And Henry Cavill was an awful choice to use in that thread. He's not even hot.

I mean... pertaining to gender alone my orientation is one way.

Also everyone here is super adorable. When is the annual gaygaf orgy? We may need to expedite it.

Crayons

Banned
Yup that tumblr is exactly what I had in mind too. What is withn gay people and dating their twins? I never banged a guy who looked like me.

JCX

I know I don't contribute here much, but I thought I'd drop a book recommendation in here.

iyCQUJLl.png

I wish I had this book 10 years ago.

I'm half way through it - ordinarily I'd be a bit hesitant to give a recommendation until I finished a book, but this has been one of the most intense reading experiences I've had. It's emotionally provoking, fairly harrowing in parts, but it's helping me to rationalise and understand so much about myself and others that has gone un-articulated for me to date. It's exposing things I didn't know I didn't know about myself. It's like someone's pried open my soul and laid it out on paper.

I wish I could make the whole world read this book. The highly abbreviated, inescapable conclusion - if you shame a child for something they cannot control (whatever that might be, not just around gender conformity or sexuality), you're engaging in no less than child abuse. So many gay people - most - have been subject to a kind of covert, collective abuse growing up. And it's continuing to manifest in some serious and dangerous consequences, despite all our political and legal advances. Everything from suicide, to alcohol and drug addiction (and addictions in general - to gym, to shopping, to people), cultural escapism, perfectionism, body image, co-dependence, counter-dependence, sex and relationships as a currency of validation, negative mirroring, health anxiety and anxiety in general... it all gets convincing treatment in terms of the all-to-typical catalysts present in a gay childhood.

If you're a little bit fucked up - and if you're gay, it's quite probable you are to some degree - I think this book may help you understand it. I can't speak for the latter part of the book which claims to move beyond explanation to guidance on overcoming the side effects of growing up gay, but hopefully that part of the book delivers as excellently as the first half has so far.

Ugh, this is only available on kindle in the UK! Guess I'll buy it physical.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Beautiful. I've yet to see anyone in this thread that isn't attractive.

Side note: Part of me wishes I was able to grow rugged manly chest hair. Hair is definitely weird. I can grow a beard in 15 minutes but never have a hair on my chest, yet a friend of mine has the opposite problem.

You look fine as you are anyway and if you wanna see the negative part of chest and body hair overall is the mess of shedding on summer >.>

JCX

Beautiful. I've yet to see anyone in this thread that isn't attractive.

Side note: Part of me wishes I was able to grow rugged manly chest hair. Hair is definitely weird. I can grow a beard in 15 minutes but never have a hair on my chest, yet a friend of mine has the opposite problem.

*Will never post another pic*

I don't like body hair on myself, but i love it on guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom