• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 12 1/2 tbh

Is this your age or your shoe size?

9xK4QhS.gif

(Mine's the same.)

Size 12 or 13, depending on the brand. I had wide feet, so sometimes even though a shoe fits fine length wise, it's sometimes a bit too snug if it's a slim shoe.

KmA

Speaking of feet, my brother got my mom this Dr Scholl's pedicure thing and naturally I used it while my 3 year old nephew scrubbed my feet. They've never been so clean!

I take a look at the Senior Woman with Asthma Inhaler Wall Decal once because I thought the idea of it was ridiculous and hilarious, and now Amazon is insistent on sending me terrible recommendations based on that one time.

There's also Anticipation Senior Woman with Surprised Face Expression Wall Decal!

Oh hey what about the 55 Gallon Drum of Passion Lubes Natural Water-Based Lubricant? You KNOW you need that.

You know what's frequently bought together with the Senior Woman with Asthma Inhaler Wall Decal? Why the Custom Nicolas Cage Pillow Case (20 x 30) of course!

My life is a mess and I can't escape the nightmare.

This guy messages me on Grindr that lives in my building messages me on Grindr. Hes coupled and on the downlow. I ask for a face pic so I can be sure to avoid this person. He asks if he can trust me. A guy cheating on his boyfriend is concerned about trust.

Good grief.

Razmos

This guy messages me on Grindr that lives in my building messages me on Grindr. Hes coupled and on the downlow. I ask for a face pic so I can be sure to avoid this person. He asks if he can trust me. A guy cheating on his boyfriend is concerned about trust.

Good grief.
I love all the guys on grindr or tinder who are partnered and are only looking for friends yet are on dating apps with shirtless pics.

Crayons

Banned
After getting to know my gay friend these past few weeks, I've decided to stay just friends with him. He's a nice guy, but not what I look for in a boyfriend.

Hope it didn't hurt his feelings.

I'm going to try and seduce the cute guy in the club that I just joined. I think we'd be more compatible.

I really don't know what to do with myself since I deleted the hookup apps off my phone. It feels like forever since I've last got laid. Now I feel like I'm addicted to wanking

Astral Dog

After getting to know my gay friend these past few weeks, I've decided to stay just friends with him. He's a nice guy, but not what I look for in a boyfriend.

Hope it didn't hurt his feelings.

I'm going to try and seduce the cute guy in the club that I just joined. I think we'd be more compatible.

I really don't know what to do with myself since I deleted the hookup apps off my phone. It feels like forever since I've last got laid. Now I feel like I'm addicted to wanking
Huh, im mot sure whatever this is good advice or not, i think your sudden change of thinking from one day to the next is very admirable and honest but, maybe there is no need to delete the Grindr right now? if you are enjoying dating there is no rush to change completely just continue with your Asian studies and practice/learn mindful awareness and you will be ok.
Started playing A Link Between Worlds today. The new item/progression system is terrible, ugh.
its a fun game but you have to love the 2D gameplay as besides the music the presentation is very basic , and the shop system makes everything easier.i also say 2D Zelda needs a jump button, feels like a small step down from Minish Cap to this one.

I am 10 US, and awaiting shoes I ordered 15 days ago that the shop said would be there in a week.

Also the tracker for a 'usually ships same day' DVD I ordered online from a reputable shop two weeks ago shows the shipping label was created on the 6th and nothing since. The whole expected delivery time has nearly passed and the USPS hasn't received it from the company. I'll contact them about it.

Kater

Banned
That game is probably the only Zelda that I have only played through once. The game isn't bad but I have very little drive to play it again.

It's not really all that spectacular. Unlike Wind Waker, which has a charming artstyle and a really cute little world. Dropped ALBW after I got stuck in a dungeon probably towards the end. I still would say it was worth the money but it just doesn't draw me in like other LoZ titles did before.

Wil348

Good grief.

I R O N Y

----

I couldn't get into either Zelda game I've played (WW and OoT). BotW looks more appealing but would rather play it on NX since that will be the new system.

Crayons

Banned
Huh, im mot sure whatever this is good advice or not, i think your sudden change of thinking from one day to the next is very admirable and honest but, maybe there is no need to delete the Grindr right now? if you are enjoying dating there is no rush to change completely just continue with your Asian studies and practice/learn mindful awareness and you will be ok.

Well, I was constantly checking Grindr like thirty times a day. I think it's a good thing that I uninstalled it. The only thing is that I'm still sex hungry, but now I do it alone.

I'm keeping the hoeing to a minimum atm

Astral Dog

Well, I was constantly checking Grindr like thirty times a day. I think it's a good thing that I uninstalled it. The only thing is that I'm still sex hungry, but now I do it alone.

Jesus Christ 30 times !?

alright good luck with the club :)

I mean you could do a different kind of hoeing and set yourself up on chaturbate or something and try to make some side cash from all the jerking off
and then let us all watch and maybe if it's good I'll throw a couple bucks your way

Seems like it'd be a win-win to me.

Kevyt

I mean you could do a different kind of hoeing and set yourself up on chaturbate or something and try to make some side cash from all the jerking off
and then let us all watch and maybe if it's good I'll throw a couple bucks your way

Seems like it'd be a win-win to me.

Paging Dead Prince

Cyanity

Banned
Talked with this guy on Grindr who seemed great; didn't start the conversation with "hey", does crew, can hold a halfway decent conversation, etc. Asked if he wanted to get a coffee sometime and he just totally stonewalls the question. Keeps talking about completely unrelated shit. Kind of a bummer :c

edit - not that I can't just go into Boston with the gay friends and find dates, but still. This was my first time popping the "hey let's meet up" question through Grindr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom