• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

Heard this for the first time today. How was this not an international smash hit? MV only has 3 million views 🤔

tumblr_nxd25rblfB1rd70f0o10_400.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Just that track and 'Warm Hole' (which made me think of Junkrat from Overwatch...) a bunch of times throughout the day. I'll give the album a whirl soon.

They flopped basically cause they are not idol type of group and they are considered old for some even being in their 30s.

Get into one the girls solos.

My fave is Gain.
Paradise Lost
FxxK You
Apple
Bloom

And her newest single: Carnival (The Last Day) which is a beautifully shot video and a beautiful song about death. Put the subs on and enjoy

Kater

Banned
My dearest HornyRobotHornets, get some new pairs of boxer briefs. Comfortable is new black. Not too loose, not too tight. :)

Salarians

They flopped basically cause they are not idol type of group and they are considered old for some even being in their 30s.

Get into one the girls solos.

My fave is Gain.
Paradise Lost
FxxK You
Apple
Bloom

And her newest single: Carnival (The Last Day) which is a beautifully shot video and a beautiful song about death. Put the subs on and enjoy
Disappointing, but not surprising. I'll listen to these tomorrow, thanks 👍

Kater

Banned
Haha, most of them are fine, I just bought a couple of packs a while ago that were a size too small

I'm hoping that when I've lost more weight they should fit :D
Whatever works for you is fine, of course. I only heard from someone that you should always buy clothes that you are comfortable wearing right now. Made a lot of sense to me then and now, since sometimes I get bored of clothes I bought for when I was actually able to wear them by the time they fit me.

Speaking of comfy clothes, if I could wear basketball shorts the rest of my life forever I totally would. Who needs underwear when you can have fantastic airflow and the allure of junk flopping around in those shorts.

Also boxer briefs are the only answer for underwear. I had these super soft silken ones once that were a bit tight but it made me look like I actually had a somewhat normal size while lifting and separating my testicles.

Speaking of comfy clothes, if I could wear basketball shorts the rest of my life forever I totally would. Who needs underwear when you can have fantastic airflow and the allure of junk flopping around in those shorts.

Also boxer briefs are the only answer for underwear. I had these super soft silken ones once that were a bit tight but it made me look like I actually had a somewhat normal size while lifting and separating my testicles.

Or you could just wear boxers and get the same effect.

Or freeball it.

Dany

Banned
Yeah lol we are the same sizes for everything. Shirts, pants and underwear. Except shoes.

I have the bigger feet in the relationship.

We posting shoe sizes now? Size 14 wide (USA measurement). Pain in the ass to find at the store so I usually have to go over to the next town over. Very limited styles in 14 wide. :(

Tuck

There are few activities I hate more than shoe shopping. My feet have given me trouble for years, so finding a pair that fits and doesn't fuck my feet up is generally not an easy task.

Think I'm a 9 or a 10.

Oh and my shoe size is too (heh, heh).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom