• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Ghazi

Banned
Hello there! A heterosexual guy with a question:

Anybody asexual here been in a good relationship with a sexual SO? How would you make it work? Would an open relationship be a better idea than just accepting the idea of way less frequent sex than how it would be in a typical sexual relationship? Asking that because my GF is most likely asexual (even masturbation does nothing for her) and I want to make it work with her while making sure we both are happy.

Kater

Banned

Anybody asexual here been in a good relationship with a sexual SO? How would you make it work? Would an open relationship be a better idea than just accepting the idea of way less frequent sex than how it would be in a typical sexual relationship? Asking that because my GF is most likely asexual (even masturbation does nothing for her) and I want to make it work with her while making sure we both are happy.

Hi!

You know, assuming things never really leads to a happy ending. Might be best to just ask what she likes? Maybe she has some kinks and you could satisfy her through those. You never know until you ask.

Just my two cents, it's not much but maybe it can help you and the gf.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

I think the most important thing there is conversation. Conversation needs to happen to get her to have sex if she feels ready for it and also conversation if you are interested in an open relationship but there is a chance of her thinking she is not good enough for you or who knows what else might come up that may put her off and may close herself more to you.

anigif_enhanced-6218-1403016657-2.gif
giphy.gif

It's been a while!
Yeah! I've been super busy with life stuff. It's been a whirlwind. I'll make a proper long post about everything soon, but suffice it to say just about everything has changed in the last year.

Ben Ghazi

Banned
Hi!

You know, assuming things never really leads to a happy ending. Might be best to just ask what she likes? Maybe she has some kinks and you could satisfy her through those. You never know until you ask.

Just my two cents, it's not much but maybe it can help you and the gf.

Well, the thing is, we're both virgins. I'm speaking from the experience of all the fondling and cunnilingus I tried to make her aroused. I know I get horny easily, and I've been doing okay masturbating my whole life, and she knows that. We're planning on our first sex, but we're prepared for the possibility of her just not enjoying sex. I'm asking because I do love this girl with all my heart and she really does feel like the one I want to spend my life with. The problem is just we don't know how we'll satisfy my sexual needs, should they become a nuissance. I don't want to make her have sex with me. We discussed me finding some girls for sex only, and are still in the process of discussing it. So far she knows it might be necessary, but says she'd rather not know about them.

Kater

Banned

HX2Ew.gif

Well, the thing is, we're both virgins. I'm speaking from the experience of all the fondling and cunnilingus I tried to make her aroused. I know I get horny easily, and I've been doing okay masturbating my whole life, and she knows that. We're planning on our first sex, but we're prepared for the possibility of her just not enjoying sex. I'm asking because I do love this girl with all my heart and she really does feel like the one I want to spend my life with. The problem is just we don't know how we'll satisfy my sexual needs, should they become a nuissance. I don't want to make her have sex with me. We discussed me finding some girls for sex only, and are still in the process of discussing it. So far she knows it might be necessary, but says she'd rather not know about them.
Before you bring anyone else into the mix you should really talk things through. If you care deeply about each other you want to be sure and don't want to break your relationship. I think my idea of finding about her desires, the things that really push her buttons, that's what you need to focus on finding out first of all. Watch some amateur videos together, find what you like. Or ask around online (or offline, if you got kinky friends who share stories).

KmA

1 YEAR HRT! Whoo! Left is "After". Also I got my eyebrows waxed yesterday and am lovin' itttt although in my brow pic I'm making the "I just stepped through the door at work and they're already asking if I can stay late tonight" face :3

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaas sis make that successful transition!

From my experience on asexual forums from back in the days when I thought I was asexual, there were some people in relationships who said that while they didn't feel any sexual attraction or desire to have sex, they still enjoyed the intimacy and the fact that they were helping their partner have that connection with them.

I dunno if there are many asexual people here, but I'd recommend going to the AVEN forums and having a look around. They have a specific subforum for people who are in relationships with asexual people too, so it's probably worth checking there.

I dunno if there are many asexual people here, but I'd recommend going to the AVEN forums and having a look around. They have a specific subforum for people who are in relationships with asexual people too, so it's probably worth checking there.
I joined there years ago but didn't post much. I would also recommend it. I met up with someone in person from the internet for the first time from there. Non-sexually.
Ahahahaha, people on Grindr love the fursuit

This comment presented w/out context
Nice. Yiff on!

Ben Ghazi

Banned
From my experience on asexual forums from back in the days when I thought I was asexual, there were some people in relationships who said that while they didn't feel any sexual attraction or desire to have sex, they still enjoyed the intimacy and the fact that they were helping their partner have that connection with them.

Wow! Thanks a lot, this is already so helpful!

Someone date me plz
I'm getting Grindr withdrawal symptoms

Hmm, I think there might be a way to make everyone happy here.

I got my new 2 year tags for my car, new license to replace my almost-expired one, new debit card to replace my almost-expired one, got an oil change last weekend and getting my inspection done this weekend. I am getting shit DONE! Yeah motherfuckers I am an adult!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I got my new 2 year tags for my car, new license to replace my almost-expired one, new debit card to replace my almost-expired one, got an oil change last weekend and getting my inspection done this weekend. I am getting shit DONE! Yeah motherfuckers I am an adult!

sounds awful

Delio

When a guy on Grindr only messages you for 15 bucks and a ride to the store. For the time being I think i give up on dating. It's been back to back flakes recently and it's annoying and im done with it.

When a guy on Grindr only messages you for 15 bucks and a ride to the store. For the time being I think i give up on dating. It's been back to back flakes recently and it's annoying and im done with it.
I ouldnt give up. Well maybe grindr.

But don't give up otherwise!

Since we are on grindr. He asked me if I wanted to go on a muddy trail with him. Like I hope he means with people around and during the day at least. that sounds like chop my body into pieces muddy trail.

Delio

Ocwouldnt give up. Well maybe grindr.

But don't give up otherwise!

Since we are on grindr. Hr asked me if I wanted to go on a muddy trail which him. Like I hope he means with people around that sounds like chop my body into pieces muddy trail.

Well i will give up Grindr but most of my flakers have been on Scruff and Okcupid lol. Like this guy goes all in with wanting to meet me and then just vanishes.

Ambitious

Question: I'm considering shaving my body. I've never done this before, but I feel like trying it. So far, apart from my facial hair I have only shaved my genital area and my upper body, which I do with a manual razor. Which way would you recommend to shave the other areas, i.e. arms and legs? Also a manual razor? Or rather some kind of body groomer?
I assume it would be easier and more precise with the latter, but I've never tried them.

Salarians

I think every korean and japanese artist I follow on twitter posted someone lewd while I was asleep and the first thing my brain thinks now when seeing Overwatch art is "post it on the GAF thread", completely ignoring how suggestive it is 😩

Me listening to Roosevelt.
"oK, this is good, like really good. Let me check out their album"
20 minutes later
Holy shit, he's good.
Thanks Kitchenmotors! :)

No problem! The album is so good, I'm seeing him live next week!

She will be touring with Kiiara which is actually good too. If you are still in Chicago they have a gig there.

Yep, I saw that show. Only two days before my birthday. I should get tickets and just bounce after her set.

The EP is just excellent from start to finish. She almost reminds me of Lana Del Ray, but something I can actually listen to and enjoy instead of feeling bored and indifferent.

Vazra

The EP is just excellent from start to finish. She almost reminds me of Lana Del Ray, but something I can actually listen to and enjoy instead of feeling bored and indifferent.

The way she mixes 60s with hip hop is great and vocally speaking she does more than Lana Del Rey plus she does a pretty good job at emoting those lyrics. Also seeing her talking about how the label was controlling the way her singing and the music was on Vogue and EW also helps understand the vocal changes from Natalia Kills days to Cruel Youth.

Queen delivered and funny how now her being indie she is doing a small gig with Kiiara when Interscope basically didnt let her tour for Trouble because she didnt do the album they wanted from her.

Well, she is pretty overrated. She benefits from having an extremely vocal fan base.

The way she mixes 60s with hip hop is great and vocally speaking she does more than Lana Del Rey plus she does a pretty good job at emoting those lyrics. Also seeing her talking about how the label was controlling the way her singing and the music was on Vogue and EW also helps understand the vocal changes from Natalia Kills days to Cruel Youth.

Queen delivered and funny how now her being indie she is doing a small gig with Kiiara when Interscope basically didnt let her tour for Trouble because she didnt do the album they wanted from her.

Labels are terrible. So many artists I know that have either had their tour scaled back or not allowed to at all. Even someone like Nine Inch Nails, which Trent had to fund his 2008 tour after two successful albums back to back in a years time, because of his shitty Label. Interscope btw. Lol

Vazra

Labels are terrible. So many artists I know that have either had their tour scaled back or not allowed to at all. Even someone like Nine Inch Nails, which Trent had to fund his 2008 tour after two successful albums back to back in a years time, because of his shitty Label. Interscope btw. Lol

But what Im noticing lately is the trend of most artists doing releases themselves or going to indie friendly labels that don't have the 3 or 4 album deals and simply seems to be working better for them than when they were on a label. Also with the way the music industry has been changing lately I feel the whole labels will have big shake ups since music is not producing the same revenue as before and they may need to rethink new strategies to sell music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom