• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Perhaps we should have a formal competition: who can disappoint the other the most?!

Also every time I get on OW you never seem to be on. We gotta coordinate that shit!

I will win that competition! I have disappointed so many people they could fill out a whole stadium! :p

I am usually playing overwatch at like 8 pm or so.

JCX

So the super cute guy I was dating turned out to not be interested, which made me realize how badly I was crushing on him despite only having met a few times.
Meanwhile the other guy I'm seeing who's a lot easier to talk, has more shared interest and is quite obviously more into me, I just can't muster up any excitement about.
Damn my superficial brain... Now I'm just feeling shitty all around

I'm in the same boat. Dated a guy who was super into me but I wasn't interested in him as much. Then had a date with a guy I really like, but he's not over his ex yet :(

Kater

Banned
Saw a trailer today at work for a film called "Kater" (Tomcat) which is a drama involving two men that are in a relationship with each other, one, a scheduler, the other, a musician, who both work at the orchestra, and their beloved cat Moses. There's also a bit of nudity, and some really cute moments too from what I've seen in the trailer. Plus, it's an Austrian film, which makes me pretty happy. We don't see a lot of films made here involving same-sex love.

Tomcat / Kater (2016) Film Trailer (German with English subtitles)

KATER%20Poster%20-final%20sRGB%203000px.jpg

Kater.jpg

tumblr_o3473f06nI1qa409eo1_1280.png

This problem is more common than people think. I generally tend to have zero interest/chemistry for people who are obviously into me, while hopelessly chase those who won't care about me that way in a million years.

This is the reality of life I guess...we want the things we know we can't have.

Edit: Is that film any good/out yet? I desperately want a gay version of stuff like Blue is the Warmest Color and Carol. I know people liked Weekend but I didn't care much for it :(

Kater

Banned
It premiered at a couple of Film Festivals (including the LGBT International Film Festival in Poland, didn't know there's something like that) but no, it doesn't look like it's out yet.

Edit: It comes out on November 4th, apparently.

I went to my (straight) best friend's house today and decided it was finally time to just bite the bullet and come out. I was worried sick that me being gay would scare him or something, and I was kind of a mess at the time, he's my best friend and the very last thing I would want is to lose him. He was absolutely brilliant about it though. I was there just shaking and crying, he was trying his best to keep me calm and told me that everything is okay, that there was no problem with me being gay, that he had another gay friend and that he had a feeling I was gay anyway. We hugged it out and then watched a movie for a bit.

I don't have much of a social life but I feel really lucky to have a friend like him. :)

Not an easy thing to do so well done!!! Must be such a great feeling!!!

Haha and there's a gay friend of his who you might meet too which is cool!

I remember doin the same about around 4 years ago...then my friends took me to the beach to celebrate. Literally still remember that day as one of the best ever!

----------

Movie looks cool Kater...this is another one that has or is coming out soon that I'm interested in. Was gonna suggest it to my uni lgbt society to host for a film night if they could.

Paris-0559-2016-Full-Movie-Download-HD-DVDRip-Torrent.jpg

Edit: ...wait Kater is hyped for a movie called...Kater

tumblr_inline_o9eshub0nM1rxc9kj_500.gif

JCX

It premiered at a couple of Film Festivals (including the LGBT International Film Festival in Poland, didn't know there's something like that) but no, it doesn't look like it's out yet.

Edit: It comes out on November 4th, apparently.

This is pretty blatant astroturfing tbh. Ashamed.

Kater

Banned
Just dropping in to say hi! I'm on break at work

Movie sounds interesting Kater :p
Hi Chronos, good to see you again. :)

I remember doin the same about around 4 years ago...then my friends took me to the beach to celebrate. Literally still remember that day as one of the best ever!

----------

Movie looks cool Kater...this is another one that has or is coming out soon that I'm interested in. Was gonna suggest it to my uni lgbt society to host for a film night if they could.

I saw the trailer first, sold me already on the film. But then they showed the title at the end and I smiled like an idiot. :D

I'll look up the film you linked.

This is pretty blatant astroturfing tbh. Ashamed.
😳Caught.

Razmos

----------

I watched it 2 days ago. It's sweet. Probably not appropriate for a gathering like that though, the first 20 minutes of the film is explicit unsimulated (hot) sex and you see everything

It's still too hot here to wear long-sleeve shirts :'(

This reminds me that I need to take my several coats to the dry cleaners and make them beautiful again. So much animal hair and I think one of them has a pudding shot stain on it from last year's x-mas party. Once it's proper cold I can wear a different coat with a different scarf each day and look less terrible and disheveled.

It's still too hot here to wear long-sleeve shirts :'(

This reminds me that I need to take my several coats to the dry cleaners and make them beautiful again. So much animal hair and I think one of them has a pudding shot stain on it from last year's x-mas party. Once it's proper cold I can wear a different coat with a different scarf each day and look less terrible and disheveled.

Hello there, are you new? if so welcome to the OT. I pop in every now and then.

I have animals too so I understand the struggle of animal hair, as my cat loves to roll around on everything unapologetically.

Hello there, are you new? if so welcome to the OT. I pop in every now and then.

I have animals too so I understand the struggle of animal hair, as my cat loves to roll around on everything unapologetically.
New to the gay side of GAF, yeah. And thank you, I've been enjoying my time here so far.

Pets are evil. I swear I'll make myself look really good, make sure all my clothes are spotless and such, but then I'll have to travel from my bedroom to the front door and it turns into a stealth/puzzle game where I have to quietly navigate the terrain without touching anything with hair on it (which is everything) and also not run into either the dog, who will jump on me, or the cat, who will rub itself around my feet begging for food.

New to the gay side of GAF, yeah. And thank you, I've been enjoying my time here so far.

Pets are evil. I swear I'll make myself look really good, make sure all my clothes are spotless and such, but then I'll have to travel from my bedroom to the front door and it turns into a stealth/puzzle game where I have to quietly navigate the terrain without touching anything with hair on it (which is everything) and also not run into either the dog, who will jump on me, or the cat, who will rub itself around my feet begging for food.

That always happens, and I love your analogy lol it's really fitting for those with pets.

I am feeling all this suspense due to GAF about the NX, hopefully we get something in a few hours.

So now I'm annoyed. Brother called to ask If I wanted to hangout this Saturday. Said I didn't feel like it and he hangs up on me. Really get pissed off at his passive-aggressive BS.

JCX

Thanks to gofreak for recommending Straight Jacket. Got it today, have already read about half of it. Resonates a lot.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Saw a trailer today at work for a film called "Kater" (Tomcat) which is a drama involving two men that are in a relationship with each other, one, a scheduler, the other, a musician, who both work at the orchestra, and their beloved cat Moses. There's also a bit of nudity, and some really cute moments too from what I've seen in the trailer. Plus, it's an Austrian film, which makes me pretty happy. We don't see a lot of films made here involving same-sex love.

Showing all 27 plot keywords:

musician
Is this relevant?
tomcat
Is this relevant?
vineyard
Is this relevant?
orchestra
Is this relevant?
snake
Is this relevant?
oral sex
Is this relevant?
anal sex
Is this relevant?
threesome
Is this relevant?
gay sex
Is this relevant?
suspicion
Is this relevant?
guilt
Is this relevant?
gay couple
Is this relevant?
symphony
Is this relevant?
futbol
Is this relevant?
death
Is this relevant?
french horn
Is this relevant?
garden
Is this relevant?
full frontal nudity
Is this relevant?
nudity
Is this relevant?
erection
Is this relevant?
male explicit nudity
Is this relevant?
male rear nudity
Is this relevant?
male frontal nudity
Is this relevant?
cat
Is this relevant?
gay interest
Is this relevant?
gay
Is this relevant?
male nudity
Is this relevant?

reply all: yes

bop

So now I'm annoyed. Brother called to ask If I wanted to hangout this Saturday. Said I didn't feel like it and he hangs up on me. Really get pissed off at his passive-aggressive BS.

maybe hes depressed :(

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow

Hypoallergenic dogs ftw! All the cuteness, none of the shedding.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I downloaded it but still need to give it a listen. I did a remix of I'm in control that I'm excited to put out
"Jealous" is my anthem rn.

UGH.

https://soundcloud.com/alunageorge/jealous (preview)

Das ist sehr interessant.

Kater

Banned
Yeah, hope you've been well and yes longsleeves >>>>

I have a bunch in my closet.
I'm feeling a bit better than I did the previous few weeks, thanks. :) Hope you are well too.

Need to buy more of them tbh, my longsleeve to T-Shirt ratio is not balanced at all even though I live in a country where more often than not it's longsleeve weather.

reply all: yes
Where are you getting the football from, don't think that was in the trailer.

Saaaame! I'd love to post more on here (gaf in general) but i hate posting on mobile and rarely use my laptop unless needed

patiently waits for new new macbook pro or air refreshes... a year later .....
Mobile GAF is a pain, but you could always use the discord group Some of the people here are also there. :)

so if youre going to give out numbers make sure it's not link to apps that you let them have your number. i wasn't going to ask why your LINE app had a mexican dude and a girl as a profile picture while your tinder was a white guy.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
so if youre going to give out numbers make sure it's not link to apps that you let them have your number. i wasn't going to ask why your LINE app had a mexican dude and a girl as a profile picture while your tinder was a white guy.
Half assed catfish.

Anyone has any experience dealing with hyper religious family? I'm usually pretty good at just tolerating it but lately just hearing about that shit makes me want to lose it. It's like, it's all my parents talk about every single day... It's always something about religion. My mom keeps the TV on this catholic channel all day and when I try to talk to her it always turns into something religious. Most of the time I can just internalize this frustration but man it's just making me want to blow up as of late

RM8

Dating updates!: Dude B lost a ton of interest, I think :( I wonder if we'll go out again. He told me he wanted to go game shopping with me, at least. He's so nice and handsome, lol. Dude A is still readily available but I think I could drop him easily at any given moment, and as awful as it sounds, he's my "safety net" date at the moment. I wonder if I said something particularly wrong during my last date with dude B due to the language barrier (being one of the reasons why he seemingly lost interest), it was super fun and nice from my perspective.

Thankfully that wasnt popular enough in the US to be ruined. We are getting Ghost in The Shell tho.

A tragedy. Even the extras look off like they totally don't understand the world of GITS, just because it's in the future doesn't mean they have to look like that.

Sailor Moon starring Jenny Lawrence as Usagi Serena Sarah

Hollywood exec: Jenny is quirky like Serena in the anime right? let's go with her.
Hollywood exec 2: I think she would be a perfect fit what about Rei?
Hollywood exec 3: Let's make her white and call her Ray, close enough.

raw

Astral Dog

Anyone has any experience dealing with hyper religious family? I'm usually pretty good at just tolerating it but lately just hearing about that shit makes me want to lose it. It's like, it's all my parents talk about every single day... It's always something about religion. My mom keeps the TV on this catholic channel all day and when I try to talk to her it always turns into something religious. Most of the time I can just internalize this frustration but man it's just making me want to blow up as of late

"Hard Working", Catholic,White ,Wealthy, Straight = good
Literally everything else (specially Gay and liberal) = Human trash

Though dont get sad , maybe you can find a bit of help with a family teraphy, at least thats what they tell me.

And try to be understanding, always loving unconditionally, sometimes we realize we dont have anything else on this world and thats good enough.

just ignore everything but the family teraphy that might help you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom