• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elitist1945

Cs5msqkVYAAUgSG.jpg:large

His hair has been cut. There is no reason to not fall in love with him now.

IvorB

Just finished season 2 of Bloodline on Netflix. Was thinking they were going to wrap things up but it seems like they want to go for another season. Sad when a good show doesn't know when to quit.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Anyone has any experience dealing with hyper religious family? I'm usually pretty good at just tolerating it but lately just hearing about that shit makes me want to lose it. It's like, it's all my parents talk about every single day... It's always something about religion. My mom keeps the TV on this catholic channel all day and when I try to talk to her it always turns into something religious. Most of the time I can just internalize this frustration but man it's just making me want to blow up as of late

i feel u sis

jus wait until they discover religious conspiracy youtube videos

Just finished season 2 of Bloodline on Netflix. Was thinking they were going to wrap things up but it seems like they want to go for another season. Sad when a good show doesn't know when to quit.

And to think they were planning for 5-6 seasons before Netflix told them to stop at 3!

Good god I want to go to the Kirby Cafe so bad. I would lose all my money from buying all the things! Why is everything Kirby so adorable omggggggg

Crayons

Banned
Anyone has any experience dealing with hyper religious family? I'm usually pretty good at just tolerating it but lately just hearing about that shit makes me want to lose it. It's like, it's all my parents talk about every single day... It's always something about religion. My mom keeps the TV on this catholic channel all day and when I try to talk to her it always turns into something religious. Most of the time I can just internalize this frustration but man it's just making me want to blow up as of late

you should do what i did, and say "fuck god" at every opportunity you get and also say that you worship satan

Kevyt

Is it fair to say that grinder is addictive? It gets me too "on the mood" and I rather not have any distractions... So I deleted. xD

My friends must have crazy psychic Dry-Sense. Spent most of today feeling kinda shitty and lonely and suddenly get texts from 3 different people this evening "HEY I HAVE THE WEEKEND OFF WE NEED TO GO OUT". Why yes, that sounds spectacular!
Is it fair to say that grinder is addictive? It gets me too "on the mood" and I rather not have any distractions... So I deleted. xD
So this is what you're doing instead of Overwatching with me. I mean it's fine I'm totally fine with that fine just fine.

I've still never used Grindr. I feel like I've heard too many horror stories from friends and yeah no I'm not getting involved with that lol. Probably would help me find someone I guess; where I live doesn't have the biggest gay scene.

DOWN

Banned
I feel like if Yoü and I had been sung by a beloved straight rock band it would have been on some of those 'best rock songs' lists tbh

The audio and vocals are really well done

Dany

Banned
Incidentally that is my bae's favorite Lady Gaga song. I don't really understand it. It is quite different from the other songs on Born this Way. Probably because it uses 'real instruments'

The new Weeknd song is pretty good. Happy that Daft Punk have redeemed themselves a bit with this track and their work on Yeezus, after the travesty that was RAM.

We got Jumanji 2 and Power Rangers. What else do you think they will make a sequel, reboot, re imagining, etc?

Not gonna lie, the Power Rangers teaser posters look like shit.

Ghost in the Shell is part of my childhood, but going by the teasers, they actually got that shit done right. Atmosphere and look is down, doesn't seem like a typical Hollywood reimagining.

DOWN

Banned
Yeah I actually like the look of Ghost in the Shell. It seems a bit meditative in the teasers which is good.

IvorB

And to think they were planning for 5-6 seasons before Netflix told them to stop at 3!

Wow really? I didn't know that. Six seasons is crazy.

I loved S2, but yeah it didn't need a S3.

I didn't love seaon 2 as much as the first but I appreciated it due to seeing the aftermath and wrapping things up in a nice conclusion. I guess they had other ideas though. Things got a little OTT at the end and I don't think I'm on board for another season to be honest.

Sai-kun

Banned
Hey y'all! :3 I recently completed my second ever EP and put it up for streaming/download on SoundCloud and Bandcamp. It's called 'Unearthed', and if you're into minimal techno/house at all, I'd definitely suggest giving it a listen!

It's ten tracks, the first seven of which are original compositions, tracks 8 and 9 are remixes I did of AlunaGeorge and A-WA (an israeli band who you should also be listening to), and the tenth is a collaboration between a GAFfer and myself.

You can stream it on SoundCloud here

You can stream it AND download it from Bandcamp here

I always hate doing self promo, especially unsolicited, but this album is something I've worked pretty hard on since around May, and I'm really happy with the results, and so excited to share it where I can :)

Wil348

Zero²;217761032 said:
And how do you feel about it? Havent met anyone you like yet? Ah... meeting people is fun.

I don't really gave any feelings on it. I would like to hookup but Grindr is difficult in my area. Also, getting to a hookup would be difficult since someone would have to drive me.

September 23rd is Celebrate Bisexuality Day each year, since 1999. Wooooooo. I'll be wearing a bi wristband to my (unpaid) work and going to a celebration dinner tonight for it.

There might be events near you! You can check here: http://www.bivisibilityday.com/year2016/

On September 18, 2012, Berkeley, California became what is thought to be the first city in the U.S. to officially proclaim a day recognizing bisexuals.[13] The Berkeley City Council unanimously and without discussion declared Sep 23 as Bisexual Pride and Bi Visibility Day.[14]

In 2013 on Celebrate Bisexuality Day, the White House held a closed-door meeting with almost 30 bisexual advocates so they could meet with government officials and discuss issues of specific importance to the bisexual community; this was the first bi-specific event ever hosted by any White House.[15][16]

On September 23, 2013 in the UK, government minister for Women and Equalities Jo Swinson MP issued a statement saying in part, "I welcome Bi Visibility Day which helps to raise awareness of the issues that bisexual people can face and provides an opportunity to celebrate diversity and focus on the B in LGB&T."[17]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrate_Bisexuality_Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom