• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Hey y'all! :3 I recently completed my second ever EP and put it up for streaming/download on SoundCloud and Bandcamp. It's called 'Unearthed', and if you're into minimal techno/house at all, I'd definitely suggest giving it a listen!

It's ten tracks, the first seven of which are original compositions, tracks 8 and 9 are remixes I did of AlunaGeorge and A-WA (an israeli band who you should also be listening to), and the tenth is a collaboration between a GAFfer and myself.

You can stream it on SoundCloud here

You can stream it AND download it from Bandcamp here

I always hate doing self promo, especially unsolicited, but this album is something I've worked pretty hard on since around May, and I'm really happy with the results, and so excited to share it where I can :)

!

Listening now

September 23rd is Celebrate Bisexuality Day each year, since 1999. Wooooooo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrate_Bisexuality_Day

Fab~

I don't really gave any feelings on it. I would like to hookup but Grindr is difficult in my area. Also, getting to a hookup would be difficult since someone would have to drive me.

Get a bike! :D

Zero²

I don't really gave any feelings on it. I would like to hookup but Grindr is difficult in my area. Also, getting to a hookup would be difficult since someone would have to drive me.
Guys used to drive me all the time, and I still got a bj out of it haha
Man I was really dumb when I was 18yo.

Kevyt

Making some progress on online dating I think.

I am texting with this one guy constantly and I feel like there could potentially be chemistry. We have yet to meet in a formal date but are planning to.

However there's also other guys that I've been talking to and they're equally attractive to me. It's hard to choose...

I wish I could have all of them...

I don't know anything about pop, but, wow.

It's not even the best Utada album.

/me checks out of thread

00s for mainstream pop was pretty boring, IMO. And there wasn't a lot of crossover in the genre compared to today. I love Exodus because it was unique to the genre that had a lot of generic crap scattered about. The other pop albums that are on the same level from the decade are Gwen Stefani's Love, Angel, Music, Baby, the original Jon Brion version of Fiona Apple's Extrodinary Maachine and Frou Frou's Details.

JCX

Zero²;217755446 said:
Hello everyone! Finally got a little time to spend on GAF again. Any news I should know? Is everyone still virgins?

I have been re-virgined.

Making some progress on online dating I think.

I am texting with this one guy constantly and I feel like there could potentially be chemistry. We have yet to meet in a formal date but are planning to.

However there's also other guys that I've been talking to and they're equally attractive to me. It's hard to choose...

I wish I could have all of them...

Look at this sexy sloth getting all the guys!

Salarians

tumblr_mfkrcnv7lM1r8s9oho2_250.gif

😍

I have bought myself a family size bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. I'm getting an extra $400 bonus in my paycheck tomorrow. Plans have been cemented with the gathering of friends this weekend. Let us all hope that one of my friends brings his friend that I met once and he's kinda dorky but suuuuuper cute and maybe we'll start talking and then I'll say something terrible and/or barf spaghetti while talking to him and ruin the whole mood and then I'll jerk off later to thoughts of what could have been.

It's gonna be a good weekend.

Edit: I just realized that our avatars go well together, JCX! It's a match made in heaven lets date then get married then adopt a few puppies then we'll both feel like we rushed into things and I'll be slightly bitter and then we can get a divorce but I'm taking 2 of the 3 puppies with me.

Zero²

I have been re-virgined.
Bet all u need is a nice cock, go get them!!
I'm sooooo tired I'm not even horny, what's happening to me?! This is what being old is like, the horror?
I have bought myself a family size bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. I'm getting an extra $400 bonus in my paycheck tomorrow. Plans have been cemented with the gathering of friends this weekend. Let us all hope that one of my friends brings his friend that I met once and he's kinda dorky but suuuuuper cute and maybe we'll start talking and then I'll say something terrible and/or barf spaghetti while talking to him and ruin the whole mood and then I'll jerk off later to thoughts of what could have been.

It's gonna be a good weekend.

Edit: I just realized that our avatars go well together, JCX! It's a match made in heaven lets date then get married then adopt a few puppies then we'll both feel like we rushed into things and I'll be slightly bitter and then we can get a divorce but I'm taking 2 of the 3 puppies with me.
You seem fun, where are you from m8?

Zero²;217790216 said:
You seem fun, where are you from m8?
Keep in mind that I've been drinking tonight, so the fun may not last long lol. I live in ~*AMERICALAND*~, a bit south of DC.

Mmm mmm my director has a family emergency and won't be in tomorrow which means no 2 hour staff meeting and no dealing with her being a condescending bitch. This weekend just keeps getting better and better!

Elitist1945

Found out from a friend today a rumor of me being gay is going around, and while I am, hardly anyone knows so I'm not sure how it got out. Feels really shitty. Never had a rumor about me before.

Crayons

Banned
Found out from a friend today a rumor of me being gay is going around, and while I am, hardly anyone knows so I'm not sure how it got out. Feels really shitty. Never had a rumor about me before.
Welcome to the club!! The same thing happened to me. Look at it this way - at least you're juicy enough to be news

Hey, GAF. I got a haircut and shave and a new shirt today
You look good! Ah man I wish I could wear pink.
Maybe a guy started that rumor because he secretly has a crush on you and wants to date you so hard and oh man you could come out to him and you'll make all his dreams come true omgggg.

I mean if you don't want people to know then fuck em, let them talk. Let them bitches know that anything they say don't affect you because you a strong woman who don't need no man!

So my ex FWB called me out of the blue after about 7 months. I don't know how to feel. I really want to cut ties with him, but something psychologically prevents me from doing so.

---------------------------------------------------------

Also, if anyone wants an update about the coworker everyone said I should be friends with because he was a veteran despite him being annoying, he quit so I no longer have to feel peer pressured into making him a friend.

Bladenic

My summer was like a giant video game spree, but I'm feeling myself get back into TV as the fall season starts. The Good Place starring goddess Kristen Bell is good. The new Netflix show Easy has been great, with a diverse cast (and the Mexican cast episode, Raul Castillo and whoever the other guy is, omfg). And then a new season of Transparent and Digimon Tri tomorrow.

God is good.

Those customers in this shop not caring about the clothes they drop on the floor or leave over the rungs or put in the totally wrong place. Most people are fine, and not noticing you knocked clothes off a hanger is fine but some people cause a big mess. Like a 20 clothes items mess. Maybe some people think since someone will clean up after them they should make the most of it.

looks like there's an event in my city, I should attend to show support.
I'm sure they would love to have you there. :)

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Those customers in this shop not caring about the clothes they drop on the floor or leave over the rungs or put in the totally wrong place. Most people are fine, and not noticing you knocked clothes off a hanger is fine but some people cause a big mess. Like a 20 clothes items mess. Maybe some people think since someone will clean up after them they should make the most of it.

Had a friend who would do this and then justify the behavior with, "Hey, job security for them!" I worked, like, 15 years in retail (not clothing, but same problems in any store) and would have to scold her repeatedly before she'd put the stuff back where it belonged. People.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
what did he do D:

For the first two: https://medium.com/overture-magazine/tryna-get-you-out-the-friendzone

Not that I take posts like that as gospel, but it covers a lot of the issues I have with the dude. Other artists have been blasted for less, but he skates by because all of it is supposedly his "persona" or whatever. Yawn.

He also sampled a Portishead song a few years back after the band denied him permission. Claims to have recreated the sample rather than actually using their music, as if that makes it okay? Again, other artists have lost lawsuits for more trivial similarities.

Abel just strikes me as a gross person and an ass.

I'm sure they would love to have you there. :)

Had a friend who would do this and then justify the behavior with, "Hey, job security for them!" I worked, like, 15 years in retail (not clothing, but same problems in any store) and would have to scold her repeatedly before she'd put the stuff back where it belonged. People.

People just dropping clothes on the floor irritate me, I always pick it up and put it back if I drop them. It should be common courtesy but not everyone knows what that is :/

Just because someone is paid to maintain clothes doesn't mean you have to be a dick and make them do extra work.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
For the first two: https://medium.com/overture-magazine/tryna-get-you-out-the-friendzone

Not that I take posts like that as gospel, but it covers a lot of the issues I have with the dude. Other artists have been blasted for less, but he skates by because all of it is supposedly his "persona" or whatever. Yawn.

He also sampled a Portishead song a few years back after the band denied him permission. Claims to have recreated the sample rather than actually using their music, as if that makes it okay? Again, other artists have lost lawsuits for more trivial similarities.

Abel just strikes me as a gross person and an ass.

eep, a mess

I was never really a fan - only hear his music on the radio - but it's nevertheless disappointing to read all that.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
No electricity, my face is a giant mess thanks to a bacterial infection thanks to a high fever and low battery with shitty signal. My flight on saturday will suck

I am at a Celebrate Bisexuality Day dinner and there are bi-scuits but the image isn't uploading.

People just dropping clothes on the floor irritate me, I always pick it up and put it back if I drop them. It should be common courtesy but not everyone knows what that is :/

Just because someone is paid to maintain clothes doesn't mean you have to be a dick and make them do extra work.
You're both welcome to shop here if you're ever in Australia. :)

Then I left early as did others since there is a football game tonight and the pub was playing it super loudly. :(

The taxi driver has the LGBT radio station as a preset on their computer or maybe it is automatically populated as the list just chsnged by itself.

EDIT: Now he changed the radio to the football.

T.O.P

Banned
Welp i just had my first Grindr hookup with a 45 something guy wich just wanted to fuck, so we did, outside of his car

I feel kinda whoreish because i never liked this kind of stuff

Not having sex for a year or so is making me doing weird stuff sigh

Also tonight i'm meeting another guy, fuck

Welp i just had my first Grindr hookup with a 45 something guy wich just wanted to fuck, so we did, outside of his car

I feel kinda whoreish because i never liked this kind of stuff

Not having sex for a year or so is making me doing weird stuff sigh

Also tonight i'm meeting another guy, fuck

Eh, just be safe. don't feel bad. Everyone should let themselves slut it up if they want to. I know I did haha

T.O.P

Banned
That sounds lil hot.

3AQmK.gif

Oh it was hot allright, but being kinda introverted, inexperienced and a person who worries easily makes the few minutes before the hookup feel like i'm about to get murdered

Only thing that helps this shit it's knowing that there won't be much socializing

A normal date scares me 10 times more, not joking

Eh, just be safe. don't feel bad. Everyone should let themselves slut it up if they want to. I know I did haha

Yup, absolutely, even tho if i'm bottoming (here comes the username quote) i always have the fear of something going wrong

Me liking more mature men makes it even sluttier i guess lol

Stay Acknowledged Bi-GAF

Oh it was hot allright, but being kinda introverted, inexperienced and a person who worries easily makes the few minutes before the hookup feel like i'm about to get murdered

Only thing that helps this shit it's knowing that there won't be much socializing

Yup, absolutely, even tho if i'm bottoming (here comes the username quote) i always have the fear of something going wrong

Me liking more mature men makes it even sluttier i guess lol
Don't feel slutty for liking older guys. Plenty of younger guys do, there's nothing wrong with it. Just be careful and keep up with your own protection.

RM8

I love going on dates because you get to meet the guy, have a meal, go for a walk, make the absolute most basic questions for the first time, etc. - But I think it's pretty clear I'm not a very good date, and I'd like to know why :( There's always a second and often a third date, but usually things go south afterwards. It could be because of many things, but overall I think (I wish there was a Yelp for dates, lol) it's mostly because I can't flirt to save my life and people get bored of friend-like dates quickly. Sigh :(

I love going on dates because you get to meet the guy, have a meal, go for a walk, make the absolute most basic questions for the first time, etc. - But I think it's pretty clear I'm not a very good date, and I'd like to know why :( There's always a second and often a third date, but usually things go south afterwards. It could be because of many things, but overall I think (I wish there was a Yelp for dates, lol) it's mostly because I can't flirt to save my life and people get bored of friend-like dates quickly. Sigh :(
How do dates end with you? Do you kiss? Go for more? If you don't: do you actually desire to go for more? (Nothing wrong with if you do or don't, but I'm trying to get understanding).

RM8

How do dates end with you? Do you kiss? Go for more? If you don't: do you actually desire to go for more? (Nothing wrong with if you do or don't, but I'm trying to get understanding).
I actually have never ended a date with a kiss, lol. I'm basically a friend with benefits... without benefits :( It might feel like I'm slow to develop romantic feelings, but the truth is if I accept to have a second date it's because I enjoy our time together. I should be more upfront, I feel like that'd help things. Now, when my date is going too fast, I can't help but wish he'd slow down a bit. Bleh.

You don't really need to know how to flirt, I think a person just has to be charming, and charm is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe your sort of charm wasn't what those people were into, or maybe you were just a bit stiff and that prevented the charm from feeling like a natural extension of your personality. That's maybe what you mean by being unable to flirt, but I find that there are other ways to convey interest or make people feel good in your company that aren't things that I would consider flirting, mostly because I can't flirt for shit either.

RM8

I think I make a good first impression, I've never had to ask for a second date, it's my date the one who does it. So something particularly terrible happens on the second to fourth dates that stop things to a halt, lol. So even thought it may appear like I'm just not very interested, I'm the one who actually has no idea why things ended abruptly :(

As for the guy I'm dating that is seemingly losing interest - I really don't know. The very first thing I told him (on Hornet, lol) is that I think he's cool / handsome or however you translate かっこいい lol. He was texting me so, so much and I made an effort to reply quickly, which I often stuck at. Oh well. And I really thought we clicked, going out with him is legit fun :[

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Outside of his car? In public?

So cringey but cute.

I actually have never ended a date with a kiss, lol. I'm basically a friend with benefits... without benefits :( It might feel like I'm slow to develop romantic feelings, but the truth is if I accept to have a second date it's because I enjoy our time together. I should be more upfront, I feel like that'd help things. Now, when my date is going too fast, I can't help but wish he'd slow down a bit. Bleh.
Friends with benefits without benefits is something I would definitely be. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom