• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.O.P

Banned
Found another daddy for tonight

636044919612285961-343149072_giphy.gif

Still emotionally devastated at the W&G tease yesterday :(

Dany

Banned
The trump debate was fun last night. We had 7 people over, a lot of wine and beer. It was a fun night. Except for the fact that one person was acting like "devils advocate" throughout and was talking throughout it. He was coming from a place of 'white privilege' that really grinded someone's gear enough that they left because of him! :( I felt like a bad host for not realizing it was happening until the end.

DOWN

Banned
Truly the best moment of the debate:
The moment Trump fell for the bait hard and devolved into a rabbit hole of basically "ok I was maybe for the war in this interview in 2002 on Stern and next I did a magazine interview and you can read it and then you can call Sean Hannity and I did a TV interview against it and someone should call Sean Hannity because we argued about this since he was for it so ask Sean someone." Like the fuck at listing off interviews where you didn't say you were against it and asking the moderator to "call Sean"

What a moment

God not to mention that he gets accused of discriminating against blacks and his response is that lots of companies were getting sued for it and he settled without admission of guilt. Like maybe learn to deny the accusation of discrimination??? Settling doesn't make you sound innocent on its own breh

Rambaldi

Oh we are posting pics of ourselves? Ok I guess.

bE2yrKb.jpg

I'm probably too old to be flashing peace signs in photos but I'm uncomfortable in pictures so..

Kater

Banned

bE2yrKb.jpg

I'm probably too old to be flashing peace signs in photos but I'm uncomfortable in pictures so..
It's a really old sign so you might say you are too young to do it. :p

You look fantastic, really great smile. And great eyes, too.

Rambaldi

Aww thanks guys. :3 it's an uncommonly good picture of me so I use it whenever someone asks lol. If I took one now it would be significantly less cute I promise. Especially since it's 103 here today. :|

Kevyt

Really liking your selection of clothes. Good taste. The haircut is new though, right? Works well for you.

And since Will started posting pics, here's one of me that I've taken just half an hour ago:

My hair's all over the place but I still like it.

Maybe it's the lightning but you on your left eye area, it looks like you have a bruise.

How have you been?

Kater

Banned
Maybe it's the lightning but you on your left eye area, it looks like you have a bruise.

How have you been?
Nah, it's not a bruise. Just the lighting.

iAsaoFp.jpg

Another photo that I took not long after the one I posted before.

Ups and downs. Lots and lots of downs, actually. 2016 is the year of realizing things as a wise(?) woman said. And realizing those things is painful sometimes, or just plain depressing.

DOWN

Banned
I know I'm supposed to go clean shaven for my job interview but normally I keep my perma-stubble and I will probably keep it for my interview tbh

Dany

Banned
I know I'm supposed to go clean shaven for my job interview but normally I keep my perma-stubble and I will probably keep it for my interview tbh

Might as well not show up
/s

From my experience, if you have have a stubble or uneven facial hair you should shave that before any interview. But if you can have a beard (like mwah) thats even groomed and styled, then don't shave. Without it I looked 18 years old. No hospital would ever hire me if I didn't have a beard I think. :p

Bladenic

The trump debate was fun last night. We had 7 people over, a lot of wine and beer. It was a fun night. Except for the fact that one person was acting like "devils advocate" throughout and was talking throughout it. He was coming from a place of 'white privilege' that really grinded someone's gear enough that they left because of him! :( I felt like a bad host for not realizing it was happening until the end.

Need more deets. What was he saying?

Also, watch Transparent S3 (out now), you idiot hookers.

DOWN

Banned
Might as well not show up
/s

From my experience, if you have have a stubble or uneven facial hair you should shave that before any interview. But if you can have a beard (like mwah) thats even groomed and styled, then don't shave. Without it I looked 18 years old. No hospital would ever hire me if I didn't have a beard I think. :p
It's basically uneven stubble but I'm told I look young without it and good with it and I just hate the feeling of my smooth face
DOWN's interviewing at Ford Models.
I am interviewing at Chuck E Cheese

Lord Teekay

Neo Member
Good to have you here~ 🙀

Did you list traveling to the UK because of the same reason you had when you were still in the Skype Chat?

Thank you, and yes :3.

Ups and downs. Lots and lots of downs, actually. 2016 is the year of realizing things as a wise(?) woman said. And realizing those things is painful sometimes, or just plain depressing.
Tell me about it. Reality hit hard this year, but in my case it's only helped me grow and mature and move forward with my life.

Rambaldi

I am interviewing at Chuck E Cheese

My boyfriend worked there for a year YEARS ago repairing the machines and we had SO MANY TOKENS at the house by the end of it that we went to another arcade place and just used them there for hours.

We won like 15,000 tickets or something and gave them all to this little kid as we were leaving and the kid must've thought it was Christmas lol

T.O.P

Banned

Don't even know where to begin, got home last night and i was feeling like a god, woke up this morning and i can barely function, and my ass hurts lol

Dude got me almost coming with his motherfuckin tongue, didn't even know this shit was possible lmao

Afer the other night i felt like i deserved it tho ahah

Such an handsome and charming guy, we ended up at his house after the whole ordeal because i skipped dinner (was nervous af) and he wanted to make me pancakes at 2am

Can't wait to see him again honestly, such a pleasent evening :)

bE2yrKb.jpg

Rude >:c

In the UK throwing up a V with the back of your hand facing out is a way of swearing at someone. Like a less rude way of flipping someone off.

Also you are cute as fuuuuuck

Wil348

Really liking your selection of clothes. Good taste. The haircut is new though, right? Works well for you.

Thanks, funny thing is, I can't really stop myself from buying checked/plaid shirts haha :D I like your picture too, the hair is awesome :)

bE2yrKb.jpg

QT

This cute pic :)

Thanks Del :)

DOWN

Banned
My boyfriend worked there for a year YEARS ago repairing the machines and we had SO MANY TOKENS at the house by the end of it that we went to another arcade place and just used them there for hours.

We won like 15,000 tickets or something and gave them all to this little kid as we were leaving and the kid must've thought it was Christmas lol
Lordt I never won anything big there but I'm joking, just throwing pamplemousse off a bit

But that Chuck E Cheese thread has me thinking about their pizza

Kater

Banned
Thank you, and yes :3.
Glad it's working out for you.😸

Tell me about it. Reality hit hard this year, but in my case it's only helped me grow and mature and move forward with my life.
All that pressure from inside pushed me to open up more and it feels good, I doubted it for too long but opening up made people more understanding of my many quirks (coming too late to engagements, being easily angered at times) What's really going on, and not just answer with "I'm doing fine" everytime someone asks how you are doing. I want to say that this song helped me a lot too.

Yeah, in a sense you grow from overcoming all those things that held you back. I feel more inspired now. And more involved in everything. Before I felt excluded, unloved and unwanted. I still do from time to time, but that feeling occurs not as often as of recent, and I feel like I'm getting somewhere at last.

VPoo00q.png

Thanks, funny thing is, I can't really stop myself from buying checked/plaid shirts haha :D I like your picture too, the hair is awesome :)
Thanks Will. :)

i'll join.

http://imgur.com/seFlEQj

i have to invest in a hair blower. RIP

Loveable bunch of goofs. x)

JCX

That's cool. But does his definition of liking you back just mean as part of FWB?

Not sure, that's what I'm trying to figure out. Fun with our current pace though.

Sup guys/gays/gals :)

lr2K22yl.jpg

Nice Wil!

bE2yrKb.jpg

You are a ridiculously handsome man.

And since Will started posting pics, here's one of me that I've taken just half an hour ago:

My hair's all over the place but I still like it.

Great work Agent Carter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom