• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
im going to be barnacle boy and bb is going to be mermaid man
3AQmK.gif

RM8

But Turkish oil wrestles are even hotter.
*Googles*

Whoever designed Hakan in SFIV needs to get the boot.

Well you should have found dude c already.

Also when you see a straight guy message you on okcupid and ask if I want to fuck him but only to find out he's bi. Disgusting behavior
*Sigh*

Back to Hornet! BTW dude B keeps texting me out of nowhere ("today it's raining, lol"), then I text him back, and he never responds until the next day. I'm not sure what's the point, lol. EDIT: he's now liking my Line posts and telling me about some issues at his job. Let me move on ffs :0 I would be fine with keeping as a friend, though.

Rambaldi

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay. Gay gay gay.
Where Are You From? Alabama
Where Do You Live? California
How Old Are you? 31
Favorite Type of Music? Pop. I know. I've accepted it.
Profession or Career interest? Corporate Fulfillment/ Event Coordinator
Favorite video game(s)? Pokemon, WoW, Mass Effect, Mega Man
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Superheroes/comics, collecting things, clubbing even though I'm getting too old

Idk why I filled this out. I'm don't know many other gay people really which is kinda sad. But hi GAF. I've been here for a while I just don't post much.

JCX

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 31
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Superheroes/comics, collecting things, clubbing even though I'm getting too old

Idk why I filled this out. I'm don't know many other gay people really which is kinda sad. But hi GAF. I've been here for a while I just don't post much.

Welcome! Great gaming taste!

Think I had the perfect gay weekend tbh. Rare that I am actually this happy.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 31

Welcome!

What platform do you play on, PS3/360? I enjoy it, Rise of Iron is pretty good. People who buy the collection though are getting a pretty damn sweet deal.

Really excited to see what they do with Destiny 2.
PS3. Thought honestly I barely got through the House of Wolves DLC today and I haven't even started The Taken King missions yet so I have a ton of stuff to play in Destiny.

Golnei

Any discussion of sports gear that doesn't mention wrestling singlets is categorically illegitimate.

Found a game called Brief Karate Foolish on Steam Greenlight, caught my eyes because the idea is a bit absurd but also amusing.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=768297238

Plus it has some sexy guys in briefs so there's that too.😅

nekomimi.gif

I hope it's worthy of being embraced by the Dong Dong Never Die fanbase. The EVO 2017 appearance will help, but who knows if it can sustain a community.

Anyone listening to the new Mykki Blanco album? So proud of her, come a long way since the Wavvy era. Also the Woodkid tracks are amazing.

Gosh, in thinking sooner . Maybe year 3 Of our relationship.

Also; ya know I want kids early; so maybe that's why I wanna tie the knot asap. 😛💀🤔

Where is the wedding going to be? I'm ready. ✈️🌈

IvorB

Just stating obvious facts: Rugby players are the hottest athletes.

Yes.

Wrong. The true answer is swimmers.

Speedos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rugby shorts.

No... speedos? Really?

Watched Batman vs Superman yesterday. What a load of rubbish. Batman spends most of the movie
convinced he needs to kill Superman. Then at the point where he's about to actually do it ('cause apparently he kills now) Superman mentions his mom. "Oh my god, your mom has the same name as mine! Sorry, I tried to kill you. We're best bros now". Then the best part is he forgets the presumably multi-mullion dollar piece of alien weaponry tech he developed, capable of killing the Earth's most powerful being, on the floor. Only to remember 30 mins later "oh snap, I might still need that. Where is it?". Then they randomly throw in Doomsday at the end.

I don't get why these Hollywood writers insist on taking pieces of comic book stories and twisting and remixing them into some ridiculous nonsense. If you can't write anything better then just use the original story maybe? Don't even get me started on Ben "Budget-line Batman" Affleck.

I guess the one impressive thing the movie did was to get me rooting for Superman over Batman. Never thought that day would come but Affleck vs Cavil is a no-contest.

I really wish DC could get their sh*t together and make some decent movies for once.

Yes.

No... speedos? Really?

Watched Batman vs Superman yesterday. What a load of rubbish. Batman spends most of the movie
convinced he needs to kill Superman. Then at the point where he's about actually do it ('cause apparently he kills now) Superman mentions his mom. "Oh my god, your mom has the same name as mine! Sorry, I tried to kill you. We're best bros now". Then the best part is he forgets the presumably multi-mullion dollar piece of alien weaponry tech he developed, capable of killing the Earth's most powerful being, on the floor. Only to remember 30 mins later "oh snap, I might still need that. Where is it?". Then they randomly throw in Doomsday at the end.

I don't get why these Hollywood writers insist on taking pieces of comic book stories and twisting and remixing them into some ridiculous nonsense. If you can't write anything better then just use the original story maybe? Don't even get me started on Ben "Budget-line Batman" Affleck.

I guess the one impressive thing the movie did was to get me rooting for Superman over Batman. Never thought that day would come but Affleck vs Cavil is a no-contest.

I really wish DC could get their sh*t together and make some decent movies for once.

Ben Affleck and Batman are the best part of that movie. Looking forward to the stand alone film.

I can't defend some of the other boneheaded stuff in BvS, but Batfleck was in point. Cavil is really weak as an actor, and a terrible Superman.

Kater

Banned
Btw, this reminds me, where's my boi Grizzo at? I know he watches a lot of great television, I'd love to see his recommendations!
Hasn't posted in here in a while afaik. Probably busy writing more books.

Any discussion of sports gear that doesn't mention wrestling singlets is categorically illegitimate.
Oh yeah, wrestling singlets can look really nice on guys.

nekomimi.gif

I hope it's worthy of being embraced by the Dong Dong Never Die fanbase. The EVO 2017 appearance will help, but who knows if it can sustain a community.
I read about that before, forgot where tho. Looks fun as well. It's probably local co-op as well which is a bit of a bummer since I don't ever have people around that would play that kind of game with me.

Astral Dog

Back to Hornet! BTW dude B keeps texting me out of nowhere ("today it's raining, lol"), then I text him back, and he never responds until the next day. I'm not sure what's the point, lol. EDIT: he's now liking my Line posts and telling me about some issues at his job. Let me move on ffs :0 I would be fine with keeping as a friend, though.
He likes you
Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 31

Hi, Corporate Coordinator sounds very inyeresting :O
And dont worry, EVERYone here loves pop

Rambaldi

Hi, Corporate Coordinator sounds very inyeresting :O
And dont worry, EVERYone here loves pop

:) that may be a little misleading. They're two separate positions that I do myself. I work for a non corporate company who outfits a corporation with their clothing, work wear, and office staff.

I also plan, work, and travel to marathons for event merchandise sales across the state.

It's a fun job.

Astral Dog

Planning merchantising sales chposing the staff and dressing the employees for many companies sounds like a huge responsibility hope you enjoy here.

IvorB

Ben Affleck and Batman are the best part of that movie. Looking forward to the stand alone film.

I can't defend some of the other boneheaded stuff in BvS, but Batfleck was in point. Cavil is really weak as an actor, and a terrible Superman.

Eh the best I could say about it is that it wasn't outright offensive in any way. It was just there. No screen charisma or gravitas no matter how hard he tried. But that's Ben Affleck really. As Bruce Wayne he just came across as some random dude as opposed to the complex, multi-layered and slightly tortured character that Bruce Wayne is. To be fair, Cavil wasn't much better as Superman but at least he's, like, totally hot so I can forgive a lot.

I'm interested to see Affleck's directorial take on Batman but I don't think I'll ever be sold on him in the lead role so I just hope there aren't too many of those movies and the mantle gets passed along asap. Can't be worse than the Schumacher years anyway.

daripad

So, for the first time, I went on a date with a guy on friday.

We already knew each other for three or four years, he's a friend of a friend, though we never really interacted with each other in a more substantial way. Then I saw him on Tinder and we matched and decided to go on a date.

Oh boy, it was okayish. We went to have some ice cream. I don't really feel attracted to him physically, and I didn't feel any connection with him. Like, we were talking about our friends instead of ourselves for most of the date, and it got boring at a certain point. When we started talking about some deeper stuff it was too late and I had to go. I feel like he's a nice guy and everything, but I just wasn't into it, plus I felt a bit uncomfortable as it was the first time I was on a date with a guy, so that may have influenced my opinion on him, but I don't think I'm going on a second date with him. And we haven't texted since then, so I guess he wasn't into me either.

Guess I'll be single for a long while lol

Swimmers don't have the quads that rugby players do.

Who needs them when you've got an ass that won't quit.

Eh the best I could say about it is that it wasn't outright offensive in any way. It was just there. No screen charisma or gravitas no matter how hard he tried. But that's Ben Affleck really. As Bruce Wayne he just came across as some random dude as opposed to the complex, multi-layered and slightly tortured character that Bruce Wayne is. To be fair, Cavil wasn't much better as Superman but at least he's, like, totally hot so I can forgive a lot.

I'm interested to see Affleck's directorial take on Batman but I don't think I'll ever be sold on him in the lead role so I just hope there aren't too many of those movies and the mantle gets passed along asap. Can't be worse than the Schumacher years anyway.

That's why Keaton is still hands down the best Batman. He could portray all that with just his body language alone.

Razmos

We already knew each other for three or four years, he's a friend of a friend, though we never really interacted with each other in a more substantial way. Then I saw him on Tinder and we matched and decided to go on a date.

Oh boy, it was okayish. We went to have some ice cream. I don't really feel attracted to him physically, and I didn't feel any connection with him. Like, we were talking about our friends instead of ourselves for most of the date, and it got boring at a certain point. When we started talking about some deeper stuff it was too late and I had to go. I feel like he's a nice guy and everything, but I just wasn't into it, plus I felt a bit uncomfortable as it was the first time I was on a date with a guy, so that may have influenced my opinion on him, but I don't think I'm going on a second date with him. And we haven't texted since then, so I guess he wasn't into me either.

It's a good start though! At least you were able to recognise that it didn't work out and why, so when you go a date with someone else and it DOES work, you'll feel it.

If you aren't sexually attracted to him, then it's for the best that you won't have another with him. You'll get more comfortable with dating as you have more.

IvorB

Who needs them when you've got an ass that won't quit.

That's why Keaton is still hands down the best Batman. He could portray all that with just his body language alone.

Yeah Keaton was amazing. I mean just look at this:

giphy.gif

Also he had the jaw for it which is so important but sadly neglected:

Batman_Returns-batman_0.gif

Maybe I'll watch Batman Returns again next weekend.

giphy.gif

Keaton really is the best Batman.

And the 89/92 suit is just classic. Nothing else in the franchise comes close.

Astral Dog

sigh, sometimes i think i would have been happy in another life being a hairdresser, here most gays that are out are on salons, schools (though i never met one), on gyms or at one department store.
seems fun ��

giphy.gif

i had a crush on this Batman when i was little.he and Selina made a cute couple i was sad when she diead,

sigh, sometimes i think i would have been happy in another life being a hairdresser, here most gays that are out are on salons, schools (though i never met one), on gyms or at one department store.
seems fun ��

i had a crush on this Batman when i was little.he and Selina made a cute couple i was sad when she died,

You have seen the end of the movie right? I would say spoilers but the movie is almost 25yrs old

Some guy on Grindr said he's smervy for me. What the hell does that mean lool

Maybe it means he's a pervy smurf?

Lord Teekay

Neo Member
Hello NeoGAF I am new I don't know any of you.
Actually I'm sure I know some of you from the gay Skype chat, though I haven't been there in a while. My name's James but you can call me Teekay. Or TK. Or cutie. In fact please call me cute... I NEED TO HEAR IT. ;_;

Anyway, nice to meet you all. Been lurking here for a couple of years and it took forever for this account to be validated.

Actually I'm sure I know some of you from the gay Skype chat, though I haven't been there in a while. My name's James but you can call me Teekay. Or TK. Or cutie. In fact please call me cute... I NEED TO HEAR IT. ;_;

Anyway, nice to meet you all. Been lurking here for a couple of years and it took forever for this account to be validated.

Hello! Nice to meet you. :)

Delio

Hello James. Welcome!

Astral Dog

hi cutie pie
You have seen the end of the movie right? I would say spoilers but the movie is almost 25yrs old

Maybe it means he's a pervy smurf?

Now that you say it, no, i dont remember the ending :S
but she looked dead ish :p

Hey, Cutie. 😘 How long did your account approval take? Mine was two months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom