• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Teekay

Neo Member
Hello! Nice to meet you. :)
Same!
Hello James. Welcome!
Hey Del - it's been a while.
hi cutie pie
<3
Hey, Cutie. &#55357;&#56856; How long did your account approval take? Mine was two months.
:3 I think it took 3-4 months. I tried registering before but the email I used got rejected after several months.
Hi . . . reverse image searching your avatar . . . huh.
Heya - what's up with the avatar? :eek:

Have you guys decided on costumes for Halloween yet? All I know so far is that I wanna be covered in tats, but no clue what to be this year. :/

Been caring for for a friends mom through hospice as I search for jobs in seattle. They have a dog and its the most adorable samoyed ever. SO HYPER!!! I LOVE HER

God I love Sayomeds. I probably could never own one since I live in a really hot climate, but they're beautiful.

tumblr_odx1g2SF231qagop1o1_540.jpg

tumblr_odx1g2SF231qagop1o2_540.jpg

Utada has no reason to lie about this or use it for attention like other girls.

Grats girl, welcome to the team.

I remember she made similar comments during Easy Breezy. Guess she's always been part of the LGBT team on the downlow. :p

Exodus is still one of the best pop albums of the 00s.

Truth. It did electronic-pop before radio dared to embrace that sound. Also, on an unrelated music note, Starboy is slaying me.

Kater

Banned
Hello NeoGAF I am new I don't know any of you.
Actually I'm sure I know some of you from the gay Skype chat, though I haven't been there in a while. My name's James but you can call me Teekay. Or TK. Or cutie. In fact please call me cute... I NEED TO HEAR IT. ;_;

Anyway, nice to meet you all. Been lurking here for a couple of years and it took forever for this account to be validated.
vHz6NxR.gif

Sweetie...cutie. It's close enough. ;)

I'm behaving like a lovesick middle schooler. I can't stop thinking about him.

Real person. Hung out 3 times in a week, and actually talked/played video games instead of just sex like all the other guys. Problem is, he said he just wants a FWB now.

oh. RIP. show him the light to a happy relationship

i don't mean spend all your time trying to force him into it.

Hello NeoGAF I am new I don't know any of you.
Actually I'm sure I know some of you from the gay Skype chat, though I haven't been there in a while. My name's James but you can call me Teekay. Or TK. Or cutie. In fact please call me cute... I NEED TO HEAR IT. ;_;

Anyway, nice to meet you all. Been lurking here for a couple of years and it took forever for this account to be validated.
Hello new person.
Your gender?
Your sexual orientation?
Where Are You From?
Where Do You Live?
How Old Are you?
Favorite Type of Music?
Profession or Career interest?
Favorite video game(s)?
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
If you want to.

Kevyt

I used to think the saying "there's someone out there who will like you" applied to everyone else but me... yet I am surprised people have liked on OKC despite the very bad and goofy pictures I have...

Some people must not have standards :p

Also, hey it's Monday~

I love Mondays.

Kinda random, but I also think this is a gem from eurovision this year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vytgHD2pqyk

\o/

Real person. Hung out 3 times in a week, and actually talked/played video games instead of just sex like all the other guys. Problem is, he said he just wants a FWB now.
FWB could turn into something more. It could just be a way for him to take things slow.

Kater

Banned
I'm behaving like a lovesick middle schooler. I can't stop thinking about him.

Three dates is not really a long time to really build a connection, especially with someone that was a stranger to you before going on dates with them (that's me assuming that you found him via a dating app or in a bar). My advice is to take it slow, reign in your emotions for now, if possible.

It's great to hear that you are having a good time dating that guy though. :)

Vazduh

Three dates is not really a long time to really build a connection, especially with someone that was a stranger to you before going on dates with them (that's me assuming that you found him via a dating app or in a bar). My advice is to take it slow, reign in your emotions for now, if possible.

Yeah, I agree with everything you've said. Also, if I had to guess, it's probably not exactly the state of being "in love", it's more of an infatuation, which is similar, but not the same thing.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

The self proclaimed extra of the show. He is blond haired, tag along, rich, over dressed, cry baby, a friend wannabe of the protagonist Otaru Mamiya of Saber Marionette J series and Hanagata is annoying but funny. He is in love with the protagonist (which isn&#8217;t uncommon because in the anime there aren&#8217;t any living women) and his obsession has ranged from moving next door to wearing Otaru (protag) pajamas. Hanagata is always taking the beating either from enemies or friends. As annoying as he might be he is also pretty devoted to Otaru even if sometimes that ends up him putting himself as sacrifice at times.

e09c9eb144.gif

Kater

Banned
Listened to Florence and the Machine's music since yesterday and got really into it. Saw some silly post on Tumblr mentioning it on my dash ("Everyone that listens to the album "Lungs" turns gay" or something along those lines). Never heard their stuff before, not consciously at least because I used to live under a rock.

Sibylus

Banned
Listened to Florence and the Machine's music since yesterday and got really into it. Saw some silly post on Tumblr mentioning it on my dash ("Everyone that listens to the album "Lungs" turns gay" or something along those lines). Never heard their stuff before, not consciously at least because I used to live under a rock.

Oh goddesses, you're in for a treat. THEY'RE MY FAVES
luna-sparkle.gif
luna-sparkle.gif
luna-sparkle.gif

Sai-kun

Banned

grats now your gay

Kater

Banned
Oh goddesses, you're in for a treat. THEY'RE MY FAVES
luna-sparkle.gif
luna-sparkle.gif
luna-sparkle.gif
It's pretty great all in all from what I listened to so far! Catchy and good songs to just listen to while cooking or drawing. :)

They did some music for FFXV like a Stand By Me version.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QGLNk4soZIw
Oh that's pretty.
Not the game tho urgh FFXV Boyband Simulator

grats now your gay

Woo! I mean um... Yay~

Haha

I've become fully gay again. :p

Lord Teekay

Neo Member
vHz6NxR.gif

Sweetie...cutie. It's close enough. ;)
Hello Daniel ;3
Hello new person.

If you want to.
Sure, why not.

Your gender?
- Male
Your sexual orientation?
- I am very gay.
Where Are You From?
- Southern California
Where Do You Live?
- Southern California
How Old Are you?
- Young and not old. That's all I'll say XD
Favorite Type of Music?
- Don't really have a favorite type, but I am partial to stuff like video game/tv/movie soundtracks.
Profession or Career interest?
- I'm working as a quality associate in a pharmaceutical company. Chemistry/science/lab stuff is where I belong.
Favorite video game(s)?
- Zelda, Dota, horror
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
- Traveling to the UK, adventuring with friends, and acting like an evil queen when no one is looking.

Sibylus

Banned
It's pretty great all in all from what I listened to so far! Catchy and good songs to just listen to while cooking or drawing. :)

Oh that's pretty.
Not the game tho urgh FFXV Boyband Simulator

Woo! I mean um... Yay~

Haha

I've become fully gay again. :p

Each album has its own emotive character all its own. Dig deep and enjoy!

Salarians

Bioware gets Florence and the Machine
Square Enix gets Florence and the Machine

Bioware goes open world
Square Enix goes open world

Bioware has strong female leads
Square Enix has """strong""" female """""leads"""""

&#127770;&#127773;

Rambaldi

I don't understand Florence and the Machine and I feel like I just don't fit in. :(

I don't even mean this in a bitchy hipster gay kind of way either lol

Kater

Banned
Each album has its own emotive character all its own. Dig deep and enjoy!
I will, thanks! &#128568;

Hello Daniel ;3
Good to have you here~ &#128576;

Did you list traveling to the UK because of the same reason you had when you were still in the Skype Chat?

Bioware goes open world

&#127770;&#127773;
I do like the idea of Bioware making a game with an actually connected open world tbh. Didn't like the hub world idea that they had for Dragon Age Inquisition. I like to avoid having long loading times whenever I can, thank you very much.

Kevyt

The self proclaimed extra of the show. He is blond haired, tag along, rich, over dressed, cry baby, a friend wannabe of the protagonist Otaru Mamiya of Saber Marionette J series and Hanagata is annoying but funny. He is in love with the protagonist (which isn’t uncommon because in the anime there aren’t any living women) and his obsession has ranged from moving next door to wearing Otaru (protag) pajamas. Hanagata is always taking the beating either from enemies or friends. As annoying as he might be he is also pretty devoted to Otaru even if sometimes that ends up him putting himself as sacrifice at times.

e09c9eb144.gif

That was very detailed, thanks!

Looks like the kind of anime I want to watch!!

Florence and the machine are the best \o/

Who else is PUMPED for this debate?!?! The epic showdown is finally here!! I'm so excited!

I FORGOT TO BUY POPCORN.... :C

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
They did some music for FFXV like a Stand By Me version.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QGLNk4soZIw

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bioware goes open world

&#127770;&#127773;

Bioware makes shitty games
Square Enix makes good games

berzeli

Banned
Aaah. It's 5AM here and for some reason I watched the presidential debate. Need sleep so bad. But way to angry at Fuckface McFuckwit and his idiocy and bigotry to want to go to sleep.
At least the night gave us Hillary's fucking excellent answer about implicit bias. And her wonderful comeback about stamina.
But seriously, fuck Donald Trump.

ps. sorry ratsky for all the messages basically just saying "fuck" I left you.

JCX

oh. RIP. show him the light to a happy relationship

i don't mean spend all your time trying to force him into it.

FWB could turn into something more. It could just be a way for him to take things slow.

Yeah I am keeping it casual. At the very least,it's nice to have a FWB so I don't have to resort to apps.

We've been chatting for months, it's just now though that we're meeting in person.

Ah. Is this the first guy you've liked?

First guy I've liked who actually seems to like me back.

Rambaldi

A long night of WoW and now I'm watching the debate. Oh man. This will be fun.

Does anyone else play WoW? I'd love to have more friends on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom