• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Pineapple on pizza is so wonderful and isn't limited to just ham pairings. Fantastic with pepperoni, bacon, sausage, olives, bell pepper, anchovy... the list goes on.

BFUyYua.gif

once again with this flawless taste

I take it you use fresh and not canned?

I wanted to try to see if I could maybe have something with someone, but deep down, I knew I shouldn't try to meet someone. Nothing good can come of it with me. I almost went through with it but chickened out because I knew he wouldn't like sex with me.

And my life isn't interesting at all. I sit in my apartment alone all day except for classes and buying food once a week. I do nothing but listen to music, eat, play video games, cry about my life, and post here. Bitter sarcasm helps me through the day. I've only been on two dates, including the cop, and both failed because I'm too undesirable. I'm mentally broken and not that attractive. Then there's my voice problem. Couple it with my depression, and I sound like a chipmunk Squidward. Nobody would want to date that. So no, my life is sad and uneventful and hopefully won't be very long.

I don't like talking about it. I have a physical affliction that would make sex with me less than ideal.

Have you ever talked with a doctor/therapist about any of that? It sounds like you really might be suffering from some kind of mental disorder (like body dysmorphia, generalized anxiety, or severe depression). You need to get treated asap dood!

It's been years since I've had pineapple on pizza but it was good.

Wikipedia says it's the most popular type of pizza in Australia!

T.O.P

Banned
Welp, he fuckin destroyed me last night, everything hurts but in a good way

Unfortunately i kinda understand his intentions right now, hell, he talked soooo proudly of how he fucked this hot af guy while he was away for the weekend

But i can also see this thing not working outside of the great sex honestly, he's way too sophisticated for me, i'd probably feel way out of my zone hanging out with him

@Pineapple on Pizza is fuckin GOAT and i'm italian

Golnei

I want to be respectful of people's preferences and appreciate their differences, but I can't deny that it elicits a deep and irrepressible disgust. Is the goal of personal growth in this scenario to no longer feel that way at all, or just keep those reactions private?

I want to be respectful of people's preferences and appreciate their differences, but I can't deny that it elicits a deep and irrepressible disgust. Is the goal of personal growth in this scenario to no longer feel that way at all, or just keep those reactions private?
It probably depends if there's a good reason for the disgust, whether you want to get rid of the feelings...

Astral Dog

Welp, he fuckin destroyed me last night, everything hurts but in a good way

Unfortunately i kinda understand his intentions right now, hell, he talked soooo proudly of how he fucked this hot af guy while he was away for the weekend

But i can also see this thing not working outside of the great sex honestly, he's way too sophisticated for me, i'd probably feel way out of my zone hanging out with him

@Pineapple on Pizza is fuckin GOAT and i'm italian
You mean like, socially? people should not think like that come on, if that were the case so many marriages would fail for these reasons and im sure you are exaggerating :p
too sophisticated for you? pfff what does he do, still a horny old guy looking to play around
That seems right, probably Supreme not far behind.

'Aussie pizza':
IknrmhT.jpg

The idea of egg on pizza like that doesn't appeal to me.
ohmygod :S
edit: would try

Dany

Banned
I actually ordered a chicago-style pizza last night, whilst in seattle. Candied bacon, sausage, pepperoni and onions with a garlic crust. Plus burnt cheese on the crust.

It was so delicious.

Sai-kun

Banned
She's right tho, you may as well put gummy worms on your pizza.

this is why i like u

Do you create these conflicts for yourself just to make your life feel more interesting?

This is a rhetorical question, I'm probably not going to reply to whatever you say in response.

this 2 lmao

also thanks for the compliments on my pictures, y'all! good vibes all around :) today is my last full day in NYC on this trip that I'm on, and I think I'm gonna spend it with a friend of my girlfriend's, who has a house full of dogs and cats!!!!

Bladenic

this is why i like u

this 2 lmao

also thanks for the compliments on my pictures, y'all! good vibes all around :) today is my last full day in NYC on this trip that I'm on, and I think I'm gonna spend it with a friend of my girlfriend's, who has a house full of dogs and cats!!!!

I didn't know Botty was an animal lover

T.O.P

Banned
You mean like, socially? people should not think like that come on, if that were the case so many marriages would fail for these reasons and im sure you are exaggerating :p
too sophisticated for you? pfff what does he do, still a horny old guy looking to play around

Yup, mostly it's a social thing, i mean my "night out" consist in pizza, beer and a movie

Dude goes to theatre every other week, always looks classy af, he goes to insanely expensive restaurants and his following it's on the same level as his

I'm just a much simpler person (who hates dressing nicely for events and stuff)

Hell it's not the money since i'm pretty stable myself on that side, it just seems like so much work just to keep up with him

And tbth i'm kinda relieved that it probably won't become anything more than just a small chat and then sex, feels like there's way less pressure for me

I might be choosing the easy way out for this kind of situation but i already pushed myself furthest than i ever did as far as relationship goes

Astral Dog

Yup, mostly it's a social thing, i mean my "night out" consist in pizza, beer and a movie

Dude goes to theatre every other week, always looks classy af, he goes to insanely expensive restaurants and his following it's on the same level as his

I'm just a much simpler person (who hates dressing nicely for events and stuff)

Hell it's not the money since i'm pretty stable myself on that side, it just seems like so much work just to keep up with him

And tbth i'm kinda relieved that it probably won't become anything more than just a small chat and then sex, feels like there's way less pressure for me

I might be choosing the easy way out for this kind of situation but i already pushed myself furthest than i ever did as far as relationship goes
As long as you feel comfortable you will be ok, always remember true value and education comes from inside so if he likes to dress fancy every week and go to the theatre that wont make what you like to do for fun or dress lesser in any way.
The ideal would be for both of you to push out of the comfort zones to see what happens :p
Try pushing him around, he cant always say where to go and you cant be the only one trying to keep up.

Kater

Banned
Haven't eaten any pizza in months now but the idea of eggs on a pizza doesn't sound too bad. Sounds a lot better than pineapples on a pizza, that's for sure. 🙊

IvorB

I finally found a decent delivery pizza company near me. I had one today and it's amazing, proper, authentic Italian pizza. Could have been a bit bigger though.

Kater

Banned
What about pineapples and eggs on pizza, all together?
Hmm, maybe.

Doesn't sound like the strangest topping mix for a pizza and the eggs might compliment the sweet pineapples, what do I know. Pineapples alone on a pizza are not great in my opinion.

I need to go out with my co-workers more to actually try that however, don't want to eat a whole pizza by myself. It's too much.

Wil348

So guys, since we're two months out from the end of 2016 (it's gone by so fast!), what was the best and worst game you've played this year so far?

The best for me is probably Ratchet & Clank or Overwatch. It's a but difficult to choose one over the other as they were both so much fun to play. I like hero shooters so Overwatch was right up my alley, though I haven't played it in a little while. I might double dip on PC if I can find it at a sale price. Ratchet & Clank was just pure fun. The game was pretty but it really felt great to play, I think I completed it two or three times with the platinum trophy and I wouldn't have done that if the gameplay wasn't so enjoyable.

The worst is without a doubt No Man's Sky. The more I played it, the more glaring its issues became. Not only did it feel like a monotonous chore, but it felt extremely annoying due to poor design choices and technical issues. It actually felt like an early access title that would usually be sold for €20 at most, not a fully priced title backed by fucking Sony. The soundtrack was great though, but that's the only thing I can really praise outright besides the idea behind the game. Sadly the execution ranged from alright to awful. I'm really interested in what Sean Murray has to say on Geoff Keighley's show later on this month, because this needs explaining.

As for the games coming out soon, I think it's really just Battlefield 1 for me. It looks like I'm getting an XB1 for Christmas as well so I'm stoked to try Forza Horizon 3.

Pineapple... on a pizza? *vomits*

-----------

Best game:

Life Is Strange

What a game. I love narrative games. Honestly I wasn't convinced for the first 2 episodes...but on from there it tugged at my heart strings like few games do and kept me guessing till the end about what could happen! Great usage of music & soundtrack too!

Hon mention:

Zelda : Link Between Worlds

Worst game:

Digimon: Cyber Sleuth

God...few games ever put me to sleep. This was one of the most uninspired, boring JRPG's I have ever played. I was so hyped for it too. But it failed to provide anything captivating.

Hon fail:

The Witness...okay don't shoot me people but I went into this thinking it was gonna be like a 3D adventure puzzle game. In fact I thought it was RIME (that game is coming out next year). When I booted it it was a first person environmental puzzle game. First person games make me nauseous so I was never gonna like it.

Making this list is useless for me as the king of all games FFXV is coming out soon...my body, life, soul and heart are ready to be slayed from hell to heaven.

Astral Dog

I want to play DOOM, FFXV and Clank but wont be until i get a PS4 on November.

so, Tokyo Mirage Sessions#FE is the best so far...yep, actually pretty good . nice presentation, decent dungeons and awesome battle system. you definetly need to be open minded with a bit of tolerance for some stuff though
Genei_Ibun_Roku_cover_art.jpg

I want to play DOOM, FFXV and Clank but wont be until i get a PS4 on November.

so, Tokyo Mirage Sessions#FE is the best so far...yep, actually pretty good . nice presentation, decent dungeons and awesome battle system. you definetly need to be open minded with a bit of tolerance for some stuff though
Genei_Ibun_Roku_cover_art.jpg

Is this game like Persona?

Astral Dog

Is this game like Persona?

i havent played Persona, but nope from what i understand TMS has better dungeons and combat but Persona has much better plot, characters, dialogue, social stuff (TMS is mostly a dungeon crawler going from one place to the next).

Plus, you know, the Jpop and Idol stuff.

i liked it however and makes me much more interested on Persona 5 if thats the (lowest?) quality we can expect.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So guys, since we're two months out from the end of 2016 (it's gone by so fast!), what was the best and worst game you've played this year so far?

Best:

Visual Novel: The House in Fata Morgana
RPG: Dark Souls 3
Sidescroller: Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Fighting Game: Under Night In-birth Exe Late

Worst:

Fighting Game: Blade Arcus

Thankfully this year I only bought 1 shitty game and I managed to refund it quickly. That fighter is slow and there is nothing memorable behind it and no unique mechanics either to make you stay playing and perfecting technique.

Kevyt

The best for me is probably Ratchet & Clank or Overwatch. It's a but difficult to choose one over the other as they were both so much fun to play. I like hero shooters so Overwatch was right up my alley, though I haven't played it in a little while. I might double dip on PC if I can find it at a sale price. Ratchet & Clank was just pure fun. The game was pretty but it really felt great to play, I think I completed it two or three times with the platinum trophy and I wouldn't have done that if the gameplay wasn't so enjoyable.

The worst is without a doubt No Man's Sky. The more I played it, the more glaring its issues became. Not only did it feel like a monotonous chore, but it felt extremely annoying due to poor design choices and technical issues. It actually felt like an early access title that would usually be sold for €20 at most, not a fully priced title backed by fucking Sony. The soundtrack was great though, but that's the only thing I can really praise outright besides the idea behind the game. Sadly the execution ranged from alright to awful. I'm really interested in what Sean Murray has to say on Geoff Keighley's show later on this month, because this needs explaining.

As for the games coming out soon, I think it's really just Battlefield 1 for me. It looks like I'm getting an XB1 for Christmas as well so I'm stoked to try Forza Horizon 3.

Overwatch is up there for me as well.

The worst game so far has been pokemon go. Supper buggy and laggy,server issues, shit updates, lol.

I am however more excited to pickup a PS4 Pro sometime after launch, even though I dont have an HDR TV. There are so many PS4 exclusives that I want to play including R&C.

Bladenic

Wow Tom Ellis is hot AF. I think I'll keep watching Lucifer for now for him.

So disappointed that he shaved his chest tho. In the pilot you can see chest hair since his shirt is slightly lower cut. But he's shirtless in the next episode and is hair free. Disgust.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wow Tom Ellis is hot AF. I think I'll keep watching Lucifer for now for him.

So disappointed that he shaved his chest tho. In the pilot you can see chest hair since his shirt is slightly lower cut. But he's shirtless in the next episode and is hair free. Disgust.

Body hair is just <3
plus a nice beard too

JCX

i havent played Persona, but nope from what i understand TMS has better dungeons and combat but Persona has much better plot, characters, dialogue, social stuff (TMS is mostly a dungeon crawler going from one place to the next).

Plus, you know, the Jpop and Idol stuff.

i liked it however and makes me much more interested on Persona 5 if thats the (lowest?) quality we can expect.

I would be very confident recommending TMS to anyone who liked P4G. Tonally similar, stylish presentation and battle animation. TMS even has character side stories that are similar to P4G social links.

It really feels more PersonaXFE than SMTxFE.

Wil348

every time i come close to buying a PSTV...i remember those fucking memory cards

I have a Vita and it's easily the worst thing about the system. I would use it all the time if I could just stick an SD/microSD card in there and download all of my games without having to constantly delete other ones to make room.

Kater

Banned

Overwatch has been a blast. But there's also the Witcher 3 DLC which is fantastic. I also played Dishonored and I can't tell you just how much I love that game. I know it came out years ago, but I only played through the game a few weeks back.

I will probably buy Firewatch soon because it's right up my alley. And I still have Virginia to play, a game that's been released fairly recently. Might be good too.

Tuck

Dark Souls 3 is SOOOO good.

I forget if I played Bloodborne this year or last.

R&C is also up there.

Overall haven't play too many game this year though.

Wil348

Overwatch has been a blast. But there's also the Witcher 3 DLC which is fantastic. I also played Dishonored and I can't tell you just how much I love that game. I know it came out years ago, but I only played through the game a few weeks back.

I've never played Dishonoured myself. I'm guessing you'll be buying the second one when it comes out? I actually haven't bought Blood and Wine yet. I still haven't played Hearts of Stone lmao, even though I have it.

Grakl

Best game released this year so far that I've played is Pokken Tournament tbh, but there aren't many indies I've checked out yet other than no man's sky (lul)

SFV much stronger game after new characters have been released and story mode and ish

Enter the Gungeon is p great but I'm a sucker for roguelikes, still some artsy shit like pony island I need to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom