• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IvorB

To go back on a Halloween question, I'll be wearing this for the 4th time in a row. People just love it and I can't get rid of it because of that.

gRhYuO0.jpg

Oh wow. That's great. If we're sharing Halloween looks then this my clown:

1924183_46974911354_8951_n.jpg

JCX

Does it make me weak or sad that I'm considering coming out to my parents via a hand-written letter instead of doing it in person? I just don't think doing it in person would go particularly well (if I could even get the words out). :/ :(

No it doesn't, coming out is tough no matter how you do it. Good luck :)

Kater

Banned
Does it make me weak or sad that I'm considering coming out to my parents via a hand-written letter instead of doing it in person? I just don't think doing it in person would go particularly well (if I could even get the words out). :/ :(
I mean, I came out to a bunch of people via phone call, in an inebriated state because I had to drink to even gather the courage to do so at the time and yet it was still hard for me to get out the words.

Also, writing a letter is a much better method than mine. I think it's a great plan. Hope everything goes well.

I mean, I came out to a bunch of people via phone call, in an inebriated state because I had to drink to even gather the courage to do so at the time and yet it was still hard for me to get out the words.

Also, writing a letter is a much better method than mine. I think it's a great plan. Hope everything goes well.

Pretty sure the only way I'd be able to do it in person is if I was also a bit inebriated lol. That's kinda how I did it with my brother recently. I mean, I wasn't drunk, but definitely felt a little buzzed. I'll let everyone know how it goes when I do it lol

DOWN

Banned
Anyone buying any of the big shooters this month? I'm gonna go with Battlefield 1 as long as reviews hold up but I also hope to try the CoD beta. I'm basically buying for the graphics
Bored waiting for my sister car to return to the apartment and rest a bit before taking a walk.
Are you still sick or feeling better?

I don't really use shooters much but I might pick up FFXV next month if I hear good things.

A GAF member might get the game early so will await impressions.

Bladenic

Oh wow. That's great. If we're sharing Halloween looks then this my clown:

1924183_46974911354_8951_n.jpg

Weren't clown outfits banned?

Also gaming is so gud right now. Rise of the Tomb Raider slays, then a demo for Pokémon and World of Final Fantasy, then WoFF releases, then in a month there's a brand new Pokémon AND Final Fantasy back to back. If only I had a boyfriend to share these joys with. Oh well

I dont know if I made some huge faux pas but I went to the drag show. It was also a dance nightclub.

After the drag show I danced with my coworker and her girlfriend. Then some guy came up and started dancing with us. Then I paired off with him. Then we made out. And grinded. And he grabbed my junk. And I tried to grab his but his belt was too tight. But we felt each other up.

Also I got his number. Why do I have to work tomorrow....

I'm like the worst dancer ever but it doesn't even matter. Whoever said "dance like nobody is watching" is a fucking genius. It is so true, and so simple. My god. I missed out on so much before.

Dany

Banned
I'm like the worst dancer ever but it doesn't even matter. Whoever said "dance like nobody is watching" is a fucking genius. It is so true, and so simple. My god. I missed out on so much before.
I'm quite sure that I've said such as much 2-3 threads ago.

It's been ages since I've danced :((

JCX

Nobody knows how to actually dance, it's just rythmic grinding.

I dont know if I made some huge faux pas but I went to the drag show. It was also a dance nightclub.

After the drag show I danced with my coworker and her girlfriend. Then some guy came up and started dancing with us. Then I paired off with him. Then we made out. And grinded. And he grabbed my junk. And I tried to grab his but his belt was too tight. But we felt each other up.

Nice!
Maybe you could both find a use for the belt :)

IvorB

Weren't clown outfits banned?

No, not where I am. But then I don't live in some draconian, police state. Anyways this photo was before all the hoo-hah. I wouldn't wear it now 'cause then I would be a part of some Twitter trend.

So I've been getting on really well with the girl who sits next to me at work and I was worried she was getting the wrong idea. But on Friday she told me she's dating some girl. Funny thing is she looked at me kind of sad when she told me like she was thinking maybe I was getting the wrong idea ha ha. I feel like I'm still in the closet at work. :-(

Kevyt

Aww yeah!! Get it!!!

Pretty sure the only way I'd be able to do it in person is if I was also a bit inebriated lol. That's kinda how I did it with my brother recently. I mean, I wasn't drunk, but definitely felt a little buzzed. I'll let everyone know how it goes when I do it lol
Wishing you the best of luck Soraan. We should definitely hang out again dude, totally got caught up with life and the like, whoops. :/

KmA

Nobody knows how to actually dance, it's just rythmic grinding.

Sis... no lmao. Just look at any dance floor and you'll see the people who have no idea what to do with their body and the people who do. I'm glad everyone's having fun but you are objectively wrong!

JCX

Sis... no lmao. Just look at any dance floor and you'll see the people who have no idea what to do with their body and the people who do. I'm glad everyone's having fun but you are objectively wrong!

I disagree, but I now expect top notch choreography out of you at the bar tonight!

mantidor

Sounds like a successful night :p call him.

I'm also going to a drag show today, Katya and Ben de la Crème, and all my friends bailed out on me, I'm so pissed, but Ill try to make the best of it, being alone sucks still.

Astral Dog

mr. Burrito going for dat score 👟 ⚽
Me on the left

too cute for Halloween ;-)
love spongebob,great costumes!

beril

I'm chatting with this nice, handsome, well educated guy on Tinder and he likes Super Metroid speedrunning!! ...but he lives so far away...

Elitist1945

Haven't posted in a while but right now my lifes a complete 180 from a year+ ago (in a good way). Moved out with friends (and have made more friends, which has been fantastic for my mental health), got promoted to management where I work, and have been talking to this really cute guy for a few weeks now.

How have y'all been doing? :)

Kater

Banned
I feel like shit because I made it through a night of drinking even though I only set out to drink one beer. I did so many things I normally dislike like eating McDonald's Muffins (they are packaged with fucking plastic wtf) and almost broke my nose when I tripped and fell on my face. I also ran around with a whiny hetero guy who got really pissy about no girl wanting the expensive flowers he bought. Ended up listening and walking around with him until 7 in the morning, then left after he went in a small pub again with someone he met earlier who was so obnoxious and rude that I just wanted to bail. Total waste of time.

Alrus

I feel like shit because I made it through a night of drinking even though I only set out to drink one beer. I did so many things I normally dislike like eating McDonald's Muffins (they are packaged with fucking plastic wtf) and almost broke my nose when I tripped and fell on my face. I also ran around with a whiny hetero guy who got really pissy about no girl wanting the expensive flowers he bought. Ended up listening and walking around with him until 7 in the morning, then left after he went in a small pub again with someone he met earlier who was so obnoxious and rude that I just wanted to bail. Total waste of time.

Never start a night by telling yourself you'll only have one drink (or something similar), it never turns out that way.

Sounds like it was an awful night too, sorry :(

My current problem is every time I'm out late having fun, someone I know (even if it's ever so faintly) comes to me and start talking about their very serious life problem they're having or some awful events that happened to them and it completely ruins my mood. I'm always super nice and try to find the right things to say but I suck at consoling people and almost all the time they start crying and I'm like "nooo please don't cry I can't help crying people oh my god this going to take forever I just tried to make small talk why" internally. Last time I went out it happened twice during the same night. Guess people feel they can be open with me which is nice/flattering in a way but I don't really want to spend 5 hours talking about sad stuff every time I try to have some fun :(

Kater

Banned
Never start a night by telling yourself you'll only have one drink (or something similar), it never turns out that way.

Sounds like it was an awful night too, sorry :(
I should not go out with people that get so hammered every weekend. Not a good company at bars, and a bad influence too. Plus they always leave and you sit there like an idiot. :p

Just had to rant after all this. Sorry and thanks for your reply Alrus.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
My current problem is every time I'm out late having fun, someone I know (even if it's ever so faintly) comes to me and start talking about their very serious life problem they're having or some awful events that happened to them and it completely ruins my mood. I'm always super nice and try to find the right things to say but I suck at consoling people and almost all the time they start crying and I'm like "nooo please don't cry I can't help crying people oh my god this going to take forever I just tried to make small talk why" internally. Last time I went out it happened twice during the same night. Guess people feel they can be open with me which is nice/flattering in a way but I don't really want to spend 5 hours talking about sad stuff every time I try to have some fun :(

wear a mask when you go out so no one can recognize you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom