• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.O.P

Banned
Btw I need to get over the fact that if I know that I'll be having sex at night i won't have dinner

I'm way too fuckin scared about something going wrong downstairs

So now feel like passing out since the last thing I hate was a salad 10 hours ago, ugh

Crayons

Banned
You liked it? :)

If so, I hope it isn't a cause of stress.
I like this girl a lot. And I would want to make out with her again. I didn't get a boner or anything though. I don't know.

I've been thinking about her all day. Since I woke up. Which is weird. Because she is a girl. But I really love everything about her. She is just all around an amazing person.

So, i was with these two girls and it was like 3AM and we were stoned and tired. And I was looking for a pair of gym shorts to wear to bed "cause I don't want to pop a boner on either of you" but they were both apparently fine with it, I guess.

We slept in the same bed and the next day we made out. She rested her head on mine on the train too. We kind of carried ourselves like a couple. All day long. Even met my family. She helped my mother cook and she did dishes even when I told her to stop. We went shopping and she taught me some French.

I'm very confused now. She is pretty flat chested, maybe we could make this work?
She's into me. She asked who I was into and I told her men and she was disappointed. But I don't know. She seems worth it to me. She's the full package, without the package.

The other thing is, when I was making out with her, another guy was there. And this guy was into her and liked her a lot. And confessed his feelings to her later that night.

I don't know what I'm doing.

Kevyt

Btw I need to get over the fact that if I know that I'll be having sex at night i won't have dinner

So now feel like passing out since the last thing I hate was a salad 10 hours ago, ugh

I know that feeling.

I haven't posted here in quite a while (like 6+ months or longer probably). Not sure if anyone will even remember me (I didn't post a ton anyway lol). Just wanted to check in and see how everyone was here and say that things have been going far better for me now than they were back when I stopped posting. I was at a fairly low point, but yeah, I like where I am right now. I returned to college after a long break and am pursuing a Computer Science degree. I have a boyfriend of around 4 months now, and he's awesome - loves games as much (if not more) than me and he's just really sweet. And I came out to my brother and his wife a couple weeks ago and it went way better than I ever expected. I had a hard time saying it, but after I did, my brother was just like "Um, yeah, I know." lol He said he's known for like a decade now. :p I asked how he knew and he said he just did - wasn't anything in particular. He said he loved me and he'd be there when I finally told my parents (which I will be doing soon - pretty scared; they are ultra conservative and religious).

Anyway, hope everyone else is doing well. I'll try to post a bit more, but midterms are happening right now so... ugh. lol

That's pretty much how I felt for a long time. Like when I was pretty sure I'd be having sex later that night, I wouldn't eat anything since early the day before. I was SUPER paranoid about "something going wrong downstairs." I have let that slide a bit more recently. Spending the weekends with the boyfriend kind of requires me to eat at some point lol. What I do is eat, and then closer to night time (or when I think we'd be doing something), I go use the bathroom, then use an enema bulb to make sure I'm clean (might not always be necessary, but again, I'm paranoid).

Okay...finished season 3 of Transparent.

So, like, I get that the show's draw is literally that the family sucks ass...but this is just boring at this point. 30 episodes and the characters not named Maura are at the same place they were at in episode 1 of season 1. I'll use Josh as an example because I hate that fucking character with a fiery passion; When the girl he's traveling to Kansas with tells him to grow the fuck up I thought it would mean the start of Josh changing for the better at least a little...but no. He goes to Colton and he pretends he's going to be Christian for Colton and Colton sees right through him and tells him to leave... So he blames it on other people...again.

I'd also just like to point out that Sarah hasn't evolved past "she likes BDSM" and that was in the middle of season 2. All we see in season 3 from her is that no one fucking likes her and...we already saw that since season 1 lol she's a sack of shit it is known.

I like this girl a lot.
It sounds like it. It sounds wonderful.

I haven't posted here in quite a while (like 6+ months or longer probably). Not sure if anyone will even remember me (I didn't post a ton anyway lol). Just wanted to check in and see how everyone was here and say that things have been going far better for me now than they were back when I stopped posting. I was at a fairly low point, but yeah, I like where I am right now. I returned to college after a long break and am pursuing a Computer Science degree. I have a boyfriend of around 4 months now, and he's awesome - loves games as much (if not more) than me and he's just really sweet. And I came out to my brother and his wife a couple weeks ago and it went way better than I ever expected. I had a hard time saying it, but after I did, my brother was just like "Um, yeah, I know." lol He said he's known for like a decade now. :p I asked how he knew and he said he just did - wasn't anything in particular. He said he loved me and he'd be there when I finally told my parents (which I will be doing soon - pretty scared; they are ultra conservative and religious).

Anyway, hope everyone else is doing well. I'll try to post a bit more, but midterms are happening right now so... ugh. lol
I remember you. It's excellent that things are doing better now.

I like this girl a lot. And I would want to make out with her again. I didn't get a boner or anything though. I don't know.

I've been thinking about her all day. Since I woke up. Which is weird. Because she is a girl. But I really love everything about her. She is just all around an amazing person.

So, i was with these two girls and it was like 3AM and we were stoned and tired. And I was looking for a pair of gym shorts to wear to bed "cause I don't want to pop a boner on either of you" but they were both apparently fine with it, I guess.

We slept in the same bed and the next day we made out. She rested her head on mine on the train too. We kind of carried ourselves like a couple. All day long. Even met my family. She helped my mother cook and she did dishes even when I told her to stop. We went shopping and she taught me some French.

I'm very confused now. She is pretty flat chested, maybe we could make this work?
She's into me. She asked who I was into and I told her men and she was disappointed. But I don't know. She seems worth it to me. She's the full package, without the package.

The other thing is, when I was making out with her, another guy was there. And this guy was into her and liked her a lot. And confessed his feelings to her later that night.

I say just have fun, it sounds like to me you're still figuring things out and this is new territory for you. I wish you luck with all of this.

Anyway, hope everyone else is doing well. I'll try to post a bit more, but midterms are happening right now so... ugh. lol.

I remember you, and things sound to be looking up for you that's awesome.

Hope your coming out with the rest of the family goes well.

Astral Dog

i remember you :)
Glad to hear everything going well, and better than ever! yup, Brothers notice these things at an early age so dont get stressed,should be a big deal to him either way.
good luck with your parents btw, i had to, like come out of the closet a second time recently because they were in total negation and worse than ever, but this time they had to open their eyes and well, no longer say everything they want on my face,

you must be calm and confident, dont broke down too much.

What in the fuck...

I just had to take a bizarre assessment for a job application.

Ranking from best to worst:
"I love myself"
"The world is a beautiful place"
"I love the murder people"
"A parked car"
"A beautiful day at the park"
"A rainy day"
etc...

I remember you. It's excellent that things are doing better now.

I remember you, and things sound to be looking up for you that's awesome.

Hope your coming out with the rest of the family goes well.

i remember you :)
Glad to hear everything going well, and better than ever! yup, Brothers notice these things at an early age so dont get stressed,should be a big deal to him either way.
good luck with your parents btw, i had to, like come out of the closet a second time recently because they were in total negation and worse than ever, but this time they had to open their eyes and well, no longer say everything they want on my face,

you must be calm and confident, dont broke down too much.

Thanks everyone, it's nice to be remembered too lol. :)

And yeah, I guess I should have known my brother would have noticed it early on since we tend to spend a lot of time together. @Sub Boss - I'm sorry you had to come out a second time with your parents, but I'm glad they no longer say that stuff to you. I think my biggest issue is I'm pretty sure my mom is just going to break down and cry (she does that over a lot more minor things than this).. and I'm pretty sure it's just gonna make me leave when she does that. I don't want her to to sit there sobbing and saying she doesn't want me to go to Hell or whatever. At least my brother will be there, though. That will help some, I hope. Although he doesn't put up with any of her shit, so I hope they don't start fussing on account of me. I'll just be glad when it's done. I plan on doing it in a couple weeks once things settle down at school (so I'm not stressed over exams/projects/etc when it's going on).

Astral Dog

thanks and talk when you feel comfortable and ready eventually all will calm down.
What in the fuck...

I just had to take a bizarre assessment for a job application.

Ranking from best to worst:
"I love myself"
"The world is a beautiful place"
"I love the murder people"
"A parked car"
"A beautiful day at the park"
"A rainy day"
etc...

i think they want potential employees to put murdering people at last., first is A nice parked car of course

Rambaldi

Netflix removed my favorite show ever (Alias) and now I can't watch the same thing over and over instead of watching something new. I could dig out my DVDs but I'm such an HD snob these days that I don't want to see it in that quality.

This is such a first world problem I swear to god.

But I've been having a shitty week and Alias got me through the shitty "I'm in high school, closeted, and alone" period of my life so it's my go to comfort food of entertainment. I need it. Plus it's like drag and spies in a way which is perfect.

This is such a pointless post and I apologize.

Bladenic

Netflix removed my favorite show ever (Alias) and now I can't watch the same thing over and over instead of watching something new. I could dig out my DVDs but I'm such an HD snob these days that I don't want to see it in that quality.

This is such a first world problem I swear to god.

But I've been having a shitty week and Alias got me through the shitty "I'm in high school, closeted, and alone" period of my life so it's my go to comfort food of entertainment. I need it. Plus it's like drag and spies in a way which is perfect.

This is such a pointless post and I apologize.

I have a friend who watches the same shit over and over. Like she's watched fucking Mysteries of Laura of all shows like 5 times. I love her but her taste in most things (most of all men) is... debatable.

Bladenic

I'm not sure if you're insulting me here or not.

I'm not at all! I was just saying that I know someone who constantly watches the same stuff. Never seen Alias so can't attest to its quality. I mean, I'm sure most people have that movie or show they can watch constantly and repeatedly.

Kater

Banned
I'm considering coming out on Twitter today, which would mean practically coming out to people at school 🤔
Hope it went well.

Umm, have a picture of me:

I am what you expected. Shhh...
You look good!

I thought you were a girl before now for some reason. >.>

I mean, have you come out to her as gay? Maybe she just wanted to kiss somone, have some fun. Have you talked to her since then? If you think you can make this work, go ahead. A lot of queer men & women are in loving hetero relationships (I wonder how they do it?). Might work out if you can keep it a bit open and have a lover on the side to satisfy your fantasies, I suppose.

T.O.P

Banned
I need details, this sounds hot

There's not that much to say honestly, we shared this kinda of fantasy for a couple of times now, so i asked for a copy of the office keys since yesterday afternoon i forgot to email this super urgent document
I was actually expecting it to be a quickie but we ended up fucking for 2 hours :lol
Hell a couple of times i heard the meeting room's table make weird noises so i was also worried that we would end up breaking something
He was so fuckin adamant that he wanted to fuck me from the front on top of the damn table, since he kept on saying "you haven't got a clue how better and bigger it will feel this way" and holy jesus christ, i wasn't ready, at all, all the differences in the world from fuckin outside of a car lol
I also had my first orgasm, while he was on top, where i didn't even need to touch my dick, i was in a fuckin trance.
Second round we even forgot to close a window that we opened for a quick smoke break, that could've been a fuckin disaster
But hell with it, so damn worth it
I know that feeling.
That's pretty much how I felt for a long time. Like when I was pretty sure I'd be having sex later that night, I wouldn't eat anything since early the day before. I was SUPER paranoid about "something going wrong downstairs." I have let that slide a bit more recently. Spending the weekends with the boyfriend kind of requires me to eat at some point lol. What I do is eat, and then closer to night time (or when I think we'd be doing something), I go use the bathroom, then use an enema bulb to make sure I'm clean (might not always be necessary, but again, I'm paranoid).

Yup, guy asked to get a pizza together beforehand but i had to decline because i was so damn paranoid about everything

I bought an enema on Amazon anyway, i hope we're doing it at home next time, hell even at a hotel would be more practical
Carrying that thing around seem like a recipee for disaster tho lol

Vazduh

I have a friend who watches the same shit over and over. Like she's watched fucking Mysteries of Laura of all shows like 5 times. I love her but her taste in most things (most of all men) is... debatable.

Of all the shows out there...

jMct6ba.gif

Yo' girl is a mess.

T.O.P

Banned
Of all the shows out there...

jMct6ba.gif

Yo' girl is a mess.

God i watched Vice Principals last week, what a fantastic show

@had breakfast at MickeyDs for the first time, since i wa angry af i got Mc Muffin Deluxe, i'm in heaven right now, not even feeling guilty after a month of heavy diet lol

Eusis

Oh, coming out day.

Uhh, I already admitted to feeling I may be trans feminine, but I have wondered if I'm really bi and just in deep denial to rule out the idea of being gay and being able to comfortably reaffirm that by liking to look at women. But then I can be socially awkward with anyone, and I suspect the bi moments will mainly be exceptions that prove the rule; non-hairy men with androgynous/feminine features, meaning I'm drawn to the feminine with a dash of masculine (so, tomboys, women with somewhat shorter hair and boyish clothes, and maybe a pretty man.) Nevermind the idea of going so deep into wanting something to not be true that you can trick yourself into thinking it CAN be, when in reality it isn't. Or just that human psychology is a big messy thing and biology in particular likes to go "well fuck it close enough" quite often. Ergo some "maybe" moments in attraction rather than a hard binary.

EDIT: I also suspect that could get tied up in gender identity afterall. Not so much the old hypothesis of trans people being super gay, but that the idea of man on man sex is inherently off putting. But switching the sex on my end? Though that might just be whatever the hell would stimulate hypothetical genitals, and man on man can be "something has to go in the pooper" or just not interesting.

Kater

Banned
Doesn't have to be anal sex, could be petting or oral that you do instead with your partner. Not every queer guy likes anal. ;)

Eusis

Doesn't have to be anal sex, could be petting or oral that you do instead with your partner. Not every queer guy likes anal. ;)
Part of why I changed the message a bit (also realized how insensitive it could have been but I am tired and it's late so I have my lame excuse.)

Though just as a gut reaction those thoughts weren't exactly appealing anyway. Not that I get the strongest from thoughts with women either, but that would be why I identified as grey ace in the first place and part of why this can be a confusing thing muddled by gender identity and being weighed down by society's bullshit.

Kater

Banned
Or they listen to Nelly Frotato.

Edit: Wikipedia, plz. 😂
Yeah frotting's nice too.

Part of why I changed the message a bit (also realized how insensitive it could have been but I am tired and it's late so I have my lame excuse.)

Though just as a gut reaction those thoughts weren't exactly appealing anyway. Not that I get the strongest from thoughts with women either, but that would be why I identified as grey ace in the first place and part of why this can be a confusing thing muddled by gender identity and being weighed down by society's bullshit.
Hey it's fine. I was only mildly perplexed that anal sex alone was why someone doesn't like m/m sex. It's a small hurdle and you can always talk about your preferences in bed with your partner.

Crayons

Banned
I mean, have you come out to her as gay? Maybe she just wanted to kiss somone, have some fun. Have you talked to her since then? If you think you can make this work, go ahead. A lot of queer men & women are in loving hetero relationships (I wonder how they do it?). Might work out if you can keep it a bit open and have a lover on the side to satisfy your fantasies, I suppose.
Yeah, she knows I'm gay. I told her I was into men.

I'm just going to see how all this works out. Today I have a date with a guy, so hope that goes well.

JCX

I'm just going to see how all this works out. Today I have a date with a guy, so hope that goes well.

I've felt romantic love for women even though I am not physically attracted to them. Sometimes people just gel in a way that forms a connection quickly.

Kater

Banned

Just ask her out if you like her. If it works for you, great, if not it's still an experience. Oh, and have fun with your new date!

JCX

Played, but not finished

Fire Emblem Fates (Birthright done, Conquest in progress)
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
Overwatch
Dragon Quest Builders
Pokemon Go
Digimon Cyber Sleuth

Barely started, need to stary, or not out yet

World of Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy XV
FFXII Zodiac
ReCore
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2
Dragon Quest VII
Metroid Prime Federation Force
Pokemon Sun/Moon
RIGS

I'd finish far more games if JRPGs weren't my favorite genre.

KmA

I've felt romantic love for women even though I am not physically attracted to them. Sometimes people just gel in a way that forms a connection quickly.

I thought I was in love with my best friend in high school (who is a girl) so I had this weird definition in my head that I was homosexual but heteroromantic. Honestly the mental gymnastics I went through when I was younger to justify never being open to falling in love with a man...

Anyway speaking of physicians, I'm talking to this personal trainer and I was telling him how my left shoulder has been really fucked up recently that I can't really do gymnastics or work out that well. He said he would look at it... among other things :D

Played, but not finished

Overwatch
Dragon Quest Builders
Pokemon Go
Digimon Cyber Sleuth

World of Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy XV
FFXII Zodiac
ReCore
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2
Dragon Quest VII
Pokemon Sun/Moon
RIGS

I have the exact same issue. So many RPGs but so little time.

Alrus

FF XII Zodiac is coming out this year? I want it so bad
on PC
;_;

Those recent FF XV 50 mins videos don't look bad too. Might think about buying a PS4 at some point if Square is really serious about needing an entire year or more to port to PC.

I know I'm gay because because in 7th grade I asked out my best friend and the next day I was like "yeah..nvm" and we just kept being friends after that. However this funny thing happens with me and girls where if they have flawless faces I just cannot make eye contact without feeling shy. If it's a flawless guy though I can't stop staring and being like "damn" lol... I think I'm just intimidated by girls who have pretty faces. Maybe that's normal, actually.

JCX

I know I'm gay because because in 7th grade I asked out my best friend and the next day I was like "yeah..nvm" and we just kept being friends after that. However this funny thing happens with me and girls where if they have flawless faces I just cannot make eye contact without feeling shy. If it's a flawless guy though I can't stop staring and being like "damn" lol... I think I'm just intimidated by girls who have pretty faces. Maybe that's normal, actually.

I do the same thing with flawless looking women! I cannot make eye contact even though I'm not at all attracted. It's like trying to look at the sun.

KmA

I love pretty women tbh! They have such pretty faces and their hair always smells really good and they give really nice hugs. Plus dancing with them is the best I love girls. Men need to get their act together.

Astral Dog

I love girls they have been like the most important persons in my life,always think how they are so cute or attractive and even once was like she is amazing if i was not like this i would like to be with her.

But, the attraction is just not there, im not sure if thats what you guys are talking about :S

FF XII Zodiac is coming out this year? I want it so bad
on PC
;_;

Those recent FF XV 50 mins videos don't look bad too. Might think about buying a PS4 at some point if Square is really serious about needing an entire year or more to port to PC.

Next year, what we know of is that the soundtrack was re-recorded with a orchestra and the game is being balanced. I think they also managed to make the voice work have better quality.

Astral Dog

I do the same thing with flawless looking women! I cannot make eye contact even though I'm not at all attracted. It's like trying to look at the sun.
I think its pretty common :p

When the hunky teacher comes to class all hetero boys got rowdy and curious, there was some kind of admiration going on
May be a normal reaction.

Kater

Banned
Played, but not finished

Overwatch
Dragon Quest Builders
Pokemon Go
Digimon Cyber Sleuth

World of Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy XV
FFXII Zodiac
ReCore
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2
Dragon Quest VII
Pokemon Sun/Moon
RIGS

Can you even finish Pokemon Go or Overwatch?

I actually stopped being so shy in the face of pretty girls and boys thanks to my work at the cinema. I see so many young beautiful faces every single day there, after a year and a half working there now I'm way more relaxed when greeting them. That includes my coworkers by the way, fucking gorgeous people. 😎

To go back on a Halloween question, I'll be wearing this for the 4th time in a row. People just love it and I can't get rid of it because of that.

gRhYuO0.jpg

Going as Lightning after all the milking SE did?

I kid, that's a nice costume hope you have fun.

Never played any of the FFXIII games. :3

Thank you! I definitely will be having fun. I'll be going to another Halloween costume contest and walking around downtown with friends. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom