• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeesEight

I know it's not the same but I've actually considered strongly coloring my hair red recently but my love for multicolored hair won out...

Having said that, you just can't go wrong with Alyson Hannigan... She is super, super cute.

I had such a crush on Alyson Hannigan when I was younger. You have great tastes.

So how many people have you GAFfers liked so far in you're life? Just curious.

One and he ripped my heart out. Never again.

I'll throw a small scoop of vanilla ice cream in coffee sometimes. Fite me.

We went to strip clubs for all of my friends' bachelor parties. You don't have to tip them, but if someone ends up buying you a lap dance or something I think it'd be rude not to. It's pretty fun tbh. Basically a whole evening of
akUOxRL.gif

Eh I don't want a lap dance from some stripper.

Kevyt

i just do like an hour of cardio everyday at the gym lmao

theres nothing wrong with that right

what the hell...

That's a lot of cardio. Do you do any weights?

I used to do 30 minutes of cardio and it was killing my strength and ability to gain muscle.

However, I don't know what your end goal is. Maybe you run marathons? :O

3phemeral

i just do like an hour of cardio everyday at the gym lmao

theres nothing wrong with that right

what the hell...
I've read that no more than 40 minutes is beneficial. HIIT is the best calorie burner. Also, I've read that endurance running may accelerate aging. I'll try to find a source when I get home from the gym.

[Edit]

I did find this long-term Stanford study that seems to be pretty definitive on the topic:

I feel awful right now. :( I feel like everything is falling apart socially around me. I feel like I don't have any friends that I could talk to about my problems with connecting with people. I feel like I'm too intense for most people and that's why I don't have many friends. Also, I don't really feel like I'll ever have a reciprocal relationship with anyone and that really sucks. I don't even know why. I think I'm a nice person but I guess that's not enough. *sobs*

Sorry for the rant. :(

[Edit]

I did find this long-term Stanford study that seems to be pretty definitive on the topic:

https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-n...he-aging-clock-stanford-researchers-find.html
Time to start running again.
Maybe if i start running again i could try to work on distance rather than just speed, because last year in track i just did mainly hurdles, which is just all speed snd form rather than pacing your self.
Also short track shorts are one of the best types shorts, i love them on both sexes.

I feel awful right now. :( I feel like everything is falling apart socially around me. I feel like I don't have any friends that I could talk to about my problems with connecting with people. I feel like I'm too intense for most people and that's why I don't have many friends. Also, I don't really feel like I'll ever have a reciprocal relationship with anyone and that really sucks. I don't even know why. I think I'm a nice person but I guess that's not enough. *sobs*

Damn im sorry, also dont worry about ranting and getting things off your mind, i do it alot here. Being able to write it down and talk to be able to people about it usually helps.

nooo. i love it. is that what I sound like?
its the difficulty mode that some problems with.
Well, you said it lost points for you in the title. Is it an FPS? What genre is it?

Rant all you want. I identify with most of what you're saying except maybe the intensity part. You're not alone.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
But that won't stop people from criticizing you because you wont follow The One True Path Of Exercise.

true :/

That's a lot of cardio. Do you do any weights?

I use the (leg/crunch) machines! (even though everyone on fitgaf told me not to)

I used to do 30 minutes of cardio and it was killing my strength and ability to gain muscle.

Is that a thing?

However, I don't know what your end goal is. Maybe you run marathons? :O

I don't run marathons or anything - my goal is to just get up and be more active since I live such a sedentary lifestyle, plus I'm also interested in the mental health benefits that exercise provides.

I don't feel like I can aim very high when it comes to the "looking hotter" part of fitness, as I believe diet is just as important as exercise when it comes to changing the way your body looks, and I don't have the money right now to eat a specific diet (one high in protein and low on carbs, or whatever it is that you're supposed to eat ?_?).

I've read that no more than 40 minutes is beneficial. HIIT is the best calorie burner. Also, I've read that endurance running may accelerate aging. I'll try to find a source when I get home from the gym.

[Edit]

https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-n...he-aging-clock-stanford-researchers-find.html

Thanks for the info - I worked it out :)D) and it seems as though I actually do only around 40 minutes of cardio a day anyway!

*hug* :(

Hmmm...

I'm okay too.

You barely crash in nowadays it seems.

It's good to see you here!

Did you get that job you told us about a while ago when you were still in the clothing store iirc?
Thanks. I did get that job, but I quit that one once I found something else I felt better suited for. I'm on medical leave right now though so I haven't been to work for a couple months.

I was just popping in to see the new thread. I can't even remember the last time I posted in the OT.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I don't feel like I can aim very high when it comes to the "looking hotter" part of fitness, as I believe diet is just as important as exercise when it comes to changing the way your body looks, and I don't have the money right now to eat a specific diet (one high in protein and low on carbs, or whatever it is that you're supposed to eat ?_?).

I think I have a relatively okay body—fairly good muscle mass and definition all around, occasionally visible six pack—and I don't really watch my diet. I actually eat terribly (this is not hyperbole). Protein is necessary for building the muscle, but I wouldn't let your perceived deficits stop you from attempting anything. I eat a ton of carbs and am not drinking protein shakes or anything and it works out fairly well for me.

Also, I'm not saying it's a good thing to eat terribly. When you can eat better, do. I'm saying that just because you perceive your diet to be lacking doesn't mean you can't try to achieve some basic results.

You sang that so well! I think that might be my favorite thing I've heard you sing. It really brings out the classical (by which I mean early-mid 20th century) qualities of your voice, which is the part I love. There's just something about the way that your vibrato emerges in certain parts that I really like. :) Not that my opinion matters. Haha. Glad it was a success!

Golnei

Thanks. I did get that job, but I quit that one once I found something else I felt better suited for. I'm on medical leave right now though so I haven't been to work for a couple months.

I was just popping in to see the new thread. I can't even remember the last time I posted in the OT.

I'm sorry to hear about that - glad that you found something that suited you better, of course; but anything requiring months of medical leave doesn't sound terribly easy to go through.

_Isaac

Hmm. I thought you lived in Belgium or something.

Studying for SCRUM certification. Bought a book on Essential Scrum and it's a lot more detailed than I imagined it to be. I mean, it's all logical product management, of course, but the certification can open up a lot of doors. Not a cheap cost for that cert, though.

How are you feeling? I just caught up to the selfie brigade from earlier and everyone's lookin' good :)

[edit] Also, thanks for the MiiTomo link someone posted earlier. I signed up but have no idea what I'm signing up to. lol

I got to learn quite a bit of Scrum stuff in the last year through work. It's interesting. We also got to use it for a recent project, and we actually were surprisingly faithful to the letter of it.

BeesEight

Oh wow. You're talented! What are you doing on Gaf?!

j/k

I think I have a relatively okay body—fairly good muscle mass and definition all around, occasionally visible six pack—and I don't really watch my diet. I actually eat terribly (this is not hyperbole). Protein is necessary for building the muscle, but I wouldn't let your perceived deficits stop you from attempting anything. I eat a ton of carbs and am not drinking protein shakes or anything and it works out fairly well for me.

Also, I'm not saying it's a good thing to eat terribly. When you can eat better, do. I'm saying that just because you perceive your diet to be lacking doesn't mean you can't try to achieve some basic results.

... I hate you.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm on medical leave right now though so I haven't been to work for a couple months.

Well wishes xoxo <3

Good job!

I think I have a relatively okay body&#8212;fairly good muscle mass and definition all around, occasionally visible six pack&#8212;and I don't really watch my diet. I actually eat terribly (this is not hyperbole). Protein is necessary for building the muscle, but I wouldn't let your perceived deficits stop you from attempting anything. I eat a ton of carbs and am not drinking protein shakes or anything and it works out fairly well for me.

Hmm, that's promising. Do you work out?

I'm sorry to hear about that - glad that you found something that suited you better, of course; but anything requiring months of medical leave doesn't sound terribly easy to go through.
It's been difficult. Lots of time spent alone. You don't get to see many people when you're in bed most of the day, but I'm managing.

Thank you for your concern though, I really appreciate it.

Well wishes xoxo <3
Thanks Ratsky. I looked for your 2016 TV Premiere Dates thread but couldn't find one. I needed your guidance.

That's Alrus.

EDIT- I thought I'd do something nice for Bi and Lesbian lettersGAF. Sorry if the image is massive, I'm on my phone.
bikini-shot.jpg
Bi's are so lucky to have basically %100 more probable partners as opposed to gays or straights. this picture does nothing for me, like I literally can't believe how exclusively homo i am

Bi's are so lucky to have basically %100 more probable partners as opposed to gays or straights. this picture does nothing for me, like I literally can't believe how exclusively homo i am

Aren't bi people actually less likely to find a partner than straight and gay people? I think i read that somewhere recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom