• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Stahp :p lol

Is it specific? My BF tries to make it come off like my seafood hate is inconsistent but I find my dislike is really solid. I don't like fish textures or rubbery ones. I love fish flavor so fried shrimp or fried fish (which alters the texture) is no problem for me (though, food with improper fish-to-crust ratios can put me off).

I love sushi rolls because it's not fishy tasting but it's wrapped in enough other ingredients for me not to notice, plus it's bite-size convenience. I still take Fish Oil pills because of the fatty-acid benefits, though but I have to take it with food, otherwise I have fish burps all day. And that's gross.

I was going to stop but you share the same seafood hate and now I cant.
tumblr_nozadxmUTP1usnyexo1_500.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Is it specific? My BF tries to make it come off like my seafood hate is inconsistent but I find my dislike is really solid. I don't like fish textures or rubbery ones. I love fish flavor so fried shrimp or fried fish (which alters the texture) is no problem for me (though, food with improper fish-to-crust ratios can put me off).

I love sushi rolls because it's not fishy tasting but it's wrapped in enough other ingredients for me not to notice, plus it's bite-size convenience. I still take Fish Oil pills because of the fatty-acid benefits, though but I have to take it with food, otherwise I have fish burps all day. And that's gross.

The only psychological one I have is Honey Baked Ham. Had a bad experience with it when I was maybe 12 or so (like, puking all night and all morning) and ever since then, any large quantity of it will instantly make me queasy. What sucks is I love the smell and flavor but that damn taste-aversion mechanism keeps me from enjoying it.

It's pretty general and all-encompassing. I can relate to the Honey Baked Ham story with something non-edible: the smell of Clorox makes me ill after doing a science project involving lots of disgusting bacteria growth where I used Clorox every day for the cleaning.

3phemeral

I was going to stop but you share the same seafood hate and now I cant.

GzWLzW

It's pretty general and all-encompassing. I can relate to the Honey Baked Ham story with something non-edible: the smell of Clorox makes me ill after doing a science project involving lots of disgusting bacteria growth where I used Clorox every day for the cleaning.

So your diet is pretty self-limiting, I guess. I know you mentioned you eat a lot of carbs - is that because of your narrow options and that carbs can be rather neutral food companion overall? Like rice and breads?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone run into a Grindr profile featuring a pic of hot Ryu?

I figured he'd be on Scruff.

So your diet is pretty self-limiting, I guess. I know you mentioned you eat a lot of carbs - is that because of your narrow options and that carbs can be rather neutral food companion overall? Like rice and breads?

Yep, that's a pretty good answer. If you want to get into specifics, we can do it via PM.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Is that code for bad blowjob
Growing up my parents would jello with duck blood. Sounds bad but apparently it's good.

Blood sausages are sausages filled with blood that are cooked or dried and mixed with a filler until they are thick enough to congeal when cooled.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I don't like octopus and I wouldn't eat them anyway cause they're smart little buggers.

Berordn

They have hardly any taste at all.

Strongly disagree with that, but it definitely depends on preparation. Overcooked will just be rubbery and a little bleh, but done just right (and with a little marinade) it's heavenly and every so slightly crunchy and fresh.

Only seafood i had that i didnt really like was oysters, like they didnt really have that much flavor, i need to try them again last time i had them was a while ago. Fried oysters are a suoer good though.

Seafood is GOAT food. I just ate octopus today. As disgusting as it may sound, it's actually really tasty.

I think I tried it once awhile ago don't really remember how it tasted.
Shark I remember well, had a very rubbery feel to it.

Only seafood i had that i didnt really like was oysters, like they didnt really have that much flavor, i need to try them again last time i had them was a while ago. Fried oysters are a suoer good though.

I have no interest in oysters at all but Lobster <3

edit That costume is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom