• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask Dead Prince and CornBurrito. I don't think so.

tumblr_lgc0ciuDQe1qc3gcu.gif

Kevyt

But I pwned Bayonetta!

I thought he rage quitted, lol!

The net code is trash though. I can't be a competitive fighting game player with a netcode this bad.

I just bought tickets to Pitchfork Music Fest 2016! This lineup is insane!
http://pitchforkmusicfestival.com

Beach House, Carly Rae Jepsen, Shamir, Blood Orange, Sufjan Stevens, Empress Of, FKA Twigs, Miguel, Neon Indian, Oneohtrix Point Never, Porches!!!

Seriously, going to have to be a hell of a lineup for Lolla to top this.

Will continue to cackle at her insane twitter posting while bopping to her near-flawless output. She talks a big game, and tends to deliver just as large... just not on time!

As messy as she is on Twitter, her music output is incredible. Perched for the next release.

Golnei

I didn't realise Fire Emblem Fates doesn't even have a release date here yet.

Nintendo's region discrepancies are always irritating. I wouldn't expect it any earlier than May (maybe April if the Bravely Second dates mean anything), and that's being optimistic. At least it won't take any longer to make it over than SMTIVF undoubtedly will.

Nintendo's region discrepancies are always irritating. I wouldn't expect it any earlier than May (maybe April if the Bravely Second dates mean anything), and that's being optimistic. At least it won't take any longer to make it over than SMTIVF undoubtedly will.
I saw Fire Emblem: Awakening was released here 2.5 months after its NA release. Hopefully it's like that again.

charmed699

Neo Member
Holy shit being drunk owns

Aye. I passed out at some point last night after flirting with a guy I have known for a long time on Whatsapp and woke up still wearing a knitted jumper in bed holding a pillow. I only had like 1 cider. I'm such a lightweight sometimes. :p

Yeah it's the only time I'm happy.

Same. It makes me feel like a different person. You don't have to worry about anything when you are drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom