• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could always go back to good ol' Blair.

I hate that they named him that in the FMV games.

Deep in your heart you know this one fits.
543f19e67d.png

Doesn't feel like me though.

The non-FMV ones were the best ones anyway.

Lol how are you not taken? Best ones were Secret Missions 1 followed by Secret Missions 2. Right amount of difficulty mixed with a simple but effective story.

Bayonetta said:
What do you feel like? Describe yourself and maybe mention stuff you like

Really? I thought everyone on LGBT+ gaf knew me well by now. I'm not a very complicated person.

Golnei

If they outsource heavily, there is still a chance of it being closer to Revelations or 0, even with the template of the original game to work from. RE7 is presumably being developed (mostly) in-house, and I doubt they'd be able to concurrently develop it with the RE2 remake internally.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If they outsource heavily, there is still a chance of it being closer to Revelations or 0, even with the template of the original game to work from. RE7 is presumably being developed (mostly) in-house, and I doubt they'd be able to concurrently develop it with the RE2 remake internally.

I believe Capcom said it would be developed internally.

This Ke$ha shit infuriates me. I guess she can record with another producer but you know Sony ain't going to promote anything she does since they have been trying to bury her with Dr. Luke in this whole situation, since he is more valuable to them.

And fuck the people saying she made up the rape allegations. Victim blaming is disgusting.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This Ke$ha shit infuriates me. I guess she can record with another producer but you know Sony ain't going to promote anything she does since they have been trying to bury her with Dr. Luke in this whole situation, since he is more valuable to them.

And fuck the people saying she made up the rape allegations. Victim blaming is disgusting.

At the same time why not try to make money out of both even if they dont work together?

Bladenic

Poor Keshallah, I used to be such a Stan. I mean I guess I still am but it's hard when your fave is literally career-less. And I hate to say that I don't see her ever recovering, not for the foreseeable future anyway.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Y'all are embarrassing yourselves disparaging seafood like this. Praying rn.

same tbh lets form a prayer circle

zYOZIwL.gif

There are like barely foods that i wouldnt eat. I always love trying new foods even if i dont like them.

samesies

Someone else posted similar problems a few months ago - it turned out to be a specific ad (cadillac maybe?) that was overwriting the font template for the page. If you don't [redacted]!

I think you're on to something because it's messing up right now for me and the ad is for Hyundai! :O

(also the redacted is bannable on gaf iirc so maybe you should edit it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom