• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Cherish every moment you have with that game. I honestly can't remember what the final reward for getting all the stars is, but at this point, I'm guessing you haven't unlocked the final galaxy.
(i realize now that i mean "Worlds")a new world unlocked after i collected all the starsand save peach, World S if thats what you mean. then thats when they put the green stars in all the galaxies. I beat World S and all its green stars. so now im doing the green stars in all the old worlds. Apparently there's something call the "Grandmaster Galaxy" that opens after collecting all the green stars

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
(i realize now that i mean "Worlds")a new world unlocked after i collected all the starsand save peach, World S if thats what you mean. then thats when they put the green stars in all the galaxies. I beat World S and all its green stars. so now im doing the green stars in all the old worlds. Apparently there's something call the "Grandmaster Galaxy" that opens after collecting all the green stars

Yep, that's what I mean. I remember I played that galaxy so many times. There's also a comet variation on it, I think (unless I'm confusing it with Galaxy 1). I think you have to beat it without taking any damage. I burned so many lives doing that, but eventually I got it. I don't remember if you get anything cool for beating everything. I really doubt it. But I still think the game is fun enough—Yoshi is my favorite—to be worth getting every last drop out of it.

How many stars do you have currently?

The dude I pair up with for BJJ is so, so fine. It's a lot of floor grappling and I'm dreading the day I pop a choke-out boner.

do you wear a cup when practicing bjj

I just realized that BJJ does not stand for "blow job job" or something like that.

guys, is it worth the headache finding all those damn green stars in SM Galaxy 2? i have 3 galaxies left and i stuck on some fluzzard shit.

I agree with kirbyfan that you should juice that game for every loving second you can. One of my favorite games of all time
not that I'm biased

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Reduce likelihood of troll accounts I bet.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
To pull your interest from fb and other things so you can find a better Match

Wait, does it actually do this? Or is this a joke?

I thought it was just to reduce the prevalence of fake accounts and give other people assurance that who they're swiping on isn't fake (since you might see mutual friends).

Yeah, the Grandmaster Galaxy is the final challenge of the game. Although, since you aren't even enjoying getting all of the green stars, you might not be interested in doing it.

I thought it was just to reduce the prevalence of fake accounts and give other people assurance that who they're swiping on isn't fake (since you might see mutual friends).
It doesn't other than show common interest you two liked

I realize that I may have been irrational earlier. at least guys know I'm gay right lol

I don't know you really at all, but it seems like you've had a rough ride when it comes to accepting who you are, and maybe the environment around you didn't help that, so I can understand why you might have felt the way you did.

But it's good to hear you feeling more positive now. Love yourself and the world will seem like a better place. And yes, your cloudy with a chance of D forecast just improved :D

Sai-kun

Banned

It shows you any mutual friends or shared likes, last I saw.

Crayons

Banned
I don't know you really at all, but it seems like you've had a rough ride when it comes to accepting who you are, and maybe the environment around you didn't help that, so I can understand why you might have felt the way you did.

But it's good to hear you feeling more positive now. Love yourself and the world will seem like a better place. And yes, your cloudy with a chance of D forecast just improved :D

Yes, it took me a VERY long time to acknowledge and accept myself as gay, and then a longer time to tell anyone, and a longer time to do anything with another man.

It was kind of like a panic attack I guess. That cigarette and two nice people I smoked with really helped me chill out

I feel really popular on campus...except for the gay-haters, they hate me.

Yeah, the Grandmaster Galaxy is the final challenge of the game. Although, since you aren't even enjoying getting all of the green stars, you might not be interested in doing it.
my enjoyment varies from time to time. it only gets sort of frustrating when i can't see or hear the stars and have completely no idea where they are after long periods of time. i just wanted to 100% this game before I continued with SM3DW

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I believe it's a show where there are a bunch of objects made of chocolate mixed in with regular objects that are just normal. The 'contestants' can only determine which ones are chocolate by attempting to bite into t hem.
I would like to see this show sometime.

I usually don't go for southestern asians but ... oh oh it's the facial hair. Makes sense now. Like his skin tone and cute eyes.

Here if someone wants some Mexican jizz on their face, feel the Mexican. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAfZ_0UMma4
whut

is

wrong

with

you

stahp

Yes, it took me a VERY long time to acknowledge and accept myself as gay, and then a longer time to tell anyone, and a longer time to do anything with another man.

I feel really popular on campus...except for the gay-haters, they hate me.
Sorry to hear you had problems accepting yourself. That must have been hard.

Where do you go to school? I can't imagine a college campus with lots of people having "gay-haters."

DOWN

Banned
8kAlOj9.gif

Kevyt

I had some really good sake. I also like fruity gay drinks and such. Beers gross for the most part tho.

And the effects omg.

I guess. Never had anything other than a zip of different kinds of beers, Eggnog, and wines. All of which were disgusting.

As for the effects, I dunno.

To me getting drunk is like becoming a feral animal.

I don't think I ever want to be in that position, not to mention the hangovers that many experience.

I've never been drunk before. What's it like?

Idk. For me it sort of heightens sensations?

Funny stuff is funnier. Food is tastier. My head kinda feels floaty? Body gets clumsier.

I've never been super duper drunk I don't think. Its fun tho.

edit: Never beeen drunk enough for a hangover. Oh fuck I got work super early tho. I hope tonight I didnt overdue it.

DOWN

Banned
Being drunk is the bomb. I don't care what I'm drinking and honestly the more concentrated the better because I really just want the effect. It's on me and Camille's to do list to be drunk in each other's presence because surprisingly our years of friendship have been a sober riot. I'm an anxious mess inside normally when I'm around lots of strangers but when I'm drunk I'm like "come at me but to chat"

I have taken any drugs or drank before but when or if i do i would probably just do it with a few friends at someones house. Getting high or drunk at parties or stuff like that doesnt seem fun to me. Also i have 0 idea what type of person i would be when drunk.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Never done drugs and probably never will but I don't hate them or against them.

Give me some boxed wine tho.
KuGsj.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I like alcohol as a food and as an intoxicant.

LOCK

I love whiskey. You can tell after a while what is good and what is not so good.

I love mixed drinks in general.

I'm glad I can drink something hardcore like whiskey and then also enjoy a margarita with an umbrella on the side lol

Captcha

do you wear a cup when practicing bjj

Naw, I just wrap myself around people and squeeze.

I love drugs. Don't love alcohol. Love ketamine, mdma, weed, lsd, mxe, 2CB, cocaine, benzos, lotsa stuff

I was like that for a long time. I'm like Mr. Rogers now though ;;. I remember when I got my job straight out of college and had to take a drug test. Ended up having to to borrow some piss lmfao. The struggle.

Camillelang

Neo Member
Being drunk is the bomb. I don't care what I'm drinking and honestly the more concentrated the better because I really just want the effect. It's on me and Camille's to do list to be drunk in each other's presence because surprisingly our years of friendship have been a sober riot. I'm an anxious mess inside normally when I'm around lots of strangers but when I'm drunk I'm like "come at me but to chat"

Yeah the only time any of us has had anything was when we went to Chuys for a late 21st bday and I spilled my drink and then drank a tiny bit of the new one and was like kind of weird in the car but was smart enough to write it down.

"Accurate? Ive never seen that word before?"
"Is that macklemore?!"
"Is this glow in the dark"

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Never been too big on drinking. I like trying a mixed drink occasionally when we're out to eat, maybe a glass of white wine or cider. Beer is all awful, that's a fact. Hard to beat Mexican food and a big ol' margarita, though.

I hate the sensation of being drunk and try to never reach that point. Bad stuff happens.

Crayons

Banned
I was like that for a long time. I'm like Mr. Rogers now though ;;. I remember when I got my job straight out of college and had to take a drug test. Ended up having to to borrow some piss lmfao. The struggle.

I still have some serious drug abuse issues and last weekend I ended up at the hospital because I was so messed up I fell over unto the street

But back in December I was on opiates so at least I'm done with that. Life has improved since then

Recently I've been using ketamine and benzos. The issue with those is that ketamine (and dissociative drugs in general) seem to cause me depersonalization issues. I start to lose my sense of identity and feelings and even go into mania mode (which means more drugs, sex, and other risky behaviors)

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Why did you you decide to stop?

Captcha

I still have some serious drug abuse issues and last weekend I ended up at the hospital because I was so messed up I fell over unto the street

But back in December I was on opiates so at least I'm done with that. Life has improved since then

Recently I've been using ketamine and benzos. The issue with those is that ketamine (and dissociative drugs in general) seem to cause me depersonalization issues. I start to lose my sense of identity and feelings and even go into mania mode

Acid, and weirdly enough, weed did that to me. The way everyone pushes weed like it's so harmless always strikes me as strange for that reason. I thought it was laced with something, but no one else had a reaction like I did. It's awful though and I hope you don't go through that again. You can use drugs and still function, but only you can tell if you have the willpower to use in moderation. I used to use cocaine to help study (this was before adderall became popular) and that's when I realized maybe I was being stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom