• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Are people still against cargo pants here?
Nope I'm against them.

Spoilers?

But wow :eek:

If you want to murder a few of your braincells then please, please read this post:
i love me some sexy uncinfortable muscoler hairless men
0AbTQK3.gif
It's really stupid how he thinks women are never fighting with each other and can't be homophobic.

Urgh

Get out and get some perspective dude!

The rest is just same old homophobic crap that I already know from Gaming side so not surprised at all.

That men get uncomfortable cos of other men excuse just doesn't fly anymore. It was always ridiculous, but even more so now that men are more comfortable about finding other men good looking.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I binged Orange is the New Black recently and I lost it when they made the "gay agenda" a minor plot point.

It's really stupid how he thinks women are never fighting with each other and can't be homophobic.

Urgh

Get out and get some perspective dude!

The rest is just same old homophobic crap that I already know from Gaming side so not surprised at all.
It really seems like the most easily offended demographic ever.

Eusis

Rayman Origins 3D isn't even that bad wtf neogaf is so extra
I'm sure it'd do if you had no other platform (or really want it portable but have no Vita), but when you have other options you don't mind using it starts to not make much sense to stick with the 3DS version.

I'm sure it'd do if you had no other platform (or really want it portable but have no Vita), but when you have other options you don't mind using it starts to not make much sense to stick with the 3DS version.
Tru. It's just that some people were calling it an unresponsive mess or whatever in the Ubisoft eShop sale thread so I expected a pile of shit when all I got was the ubisoft equivalent of the Donkey Kong Country Returns 3DS port. Plus it was like $7 and I'm a slut for buying games below $10 :3

IvorB

That reminds me of my first sexual experience lol. The guy asked me for my undies after we finished and after I took a quick shower and since I was rushing for college I told him to keep em. (Freeballing was interesting.) Turned out into a weirdo saying he loved me after the hook up and messaged non stop through the day to the point I blocked him cause he was interrupting my school work. I may have been wrong for blocking him but he should have stopped when I said I couldn't continue chatting for the day since I had tons of work to do and there was enough of chat by that time. .

Hmmm... sounds like you did the right thing blocking him.

Golnei

It's not that odd, you need a very particular distribution of mass to even fit into skinny jeans. I can't manage anything tighter than slim fits, and even then, they're almost always painfully constricting around my calves.

That men get uncomfortable cos of other men excuse just doesn't fly anymore. It was always ridiculous, but even more so now that men are more comfortable about finding other men good looking.

It really is ridiculous. That poster just has some issues and his comments say more about himself as an insecure male with his sexuality than all straight males.

Why do people hate on Huelen so much?

:(

He's made some questionable diet racism posts before, but while it initially upset me, the more I would read his posts the more I understood that he's not saying things to be rude or to get a rise out of people. He just doesn't know any better in most cases.

I don't think anyone really hates him.

It's not that odd, you need a very particular distribution of mass to even fit into skinny jeans. I can't manage anything tighter than slim fits, and even then, they're almost always painfully constricting around my calves.

nah i mean like my legs have odd proportions all over. I'm 6ft with 29-30 inch length legs and a 33 inch waist, but I need to wear 34 jeans because 33's don't go past my thighs.

berzeli

Banned
Did no one else know that episodes two and three of Gaycation are up on Viceland, or am I just really slow? I'm about to start the Brazil one now.

Here's the link if anyone else wants to watch: https://video.vice.com/en_ca/video/brazil/56a90e3f59b6e07a13d27d01

Not accessible for me. Sigh.

Also; this NYT piece is so good.
On Sunday, when Mr. Smith was later informed in the media room of a previous gay winner for best original song, he laughingly unleashed a couple of expletives and asked, “Who’s the other person?”

That would be the playwright and lyricist Howard Ashman, who won Academy Awards in collaboration with Alan Menken for “Under the Sea” (from “The Little Mermaid,” 1989) and for “Beauty and the Beast,” from the 1991 film of the same name.

Of Mr. Ashman, Mr. Smith said: “I should know him. We should date.”

Mr. Ashman died at age 40 of AIDS complications in 1991.
Absolute cad.

Symphonia

Banned
He's made some questionable diet racism posts before, but while it initially upset me, the more I would read his posts the more I understood that he's not saying things to be rude or to get a rise out of people. He just doesn't know any better in most cases.

I don't think anyone really hates him.
I've seen a lot of people make really nasty comments about and to them. Whether they're just naive or not, or incapable of realising what they're saying, the comments really are unnecessary. If you feel something they say is aloof or over the line, make sure they know, don't just jump on them and shit over their threads. This doesn't just apply to Heulen, but to everyone.

Meicyn

Gold Member
I think skinny jeans on guys is a scourge. #TeamBootCut.
Boot cut jeans look sloppy and awful the moment they reach your feet while wearing casual footwear due to the wider circumference of the opening at the feet, resulting in a lot of billowing. It is a lot like the billowing of a shirt that's too large for you.

uwCfQIO.jpg

Gross.

I've never once saw someone in skinny jeans or bootcut jeans and thought it looked great. I'm all about slim straight cut jeans. Just like my shirts, my jeans have just enough room so they aren't skin-tight like a wetsuit, but they aren't unnecessarily loose. Neat, form-fitting, comfortable, yet still casual.

jQ6rTcc.jpg

That's where it's at. You don't get the massive billowing of material at the bottom like you get with bootcuts. Straight cut is the only way to go.

Boot cut jeans look sloppy and awful the moment they reach your feet while wearing casual footwear due to the wider circumference of the opening at the feet, resulting in a lot of billowing. It is a lot like the billowing of a shirt that's too large for you.

uwCfQIO.jpg

Gross.

I've never once saw someone in skinny jeans and thought it looked great. I'm all about slim straight cut jeans. Just like my shirts, my jeans have just enough room so they aren't skin-tight like a wetsuit, but they aren't unnecessarily loose. Neat, form-fitting, comfortable, yet still casual.

jQ6rTcc.jpg

That's where it's at. You don't get the massive billowing of material at the bottom like you get with bootcuts. Straight cut is the only way to go.
Yeah i agree with you on slim straight cut jeans, i have a few pairs and there nice.

Kevyt

Jeans are some of the most uncomfortable things you can wear if you're constantly on the move and have some muscle in your legs.

Sweatpants and shorts ftw!

Meicyn

Gold Member
Yeah i agree with you on slim straight cut jeans, i have a few pairs and there nice.
I wear Levi's 541s. The ones that don't have extremely dark dye have stretchiness to them, so they don't feel constricting when you need to move. I used to play Dance Central in them without any worries of them ripping. Best jeans I've ever owned.

Kater

Banned
Buying pants is a pain if you have thick calves (and don't want to buy these bootcut jeans that were already posted).

I'm glad sweatpants are a thing since they serve me well when I'm just relaxing at home or out shopping for a bit.

IvorB

That's disgusting, and I'm from texas, so I'm supposed to like that ish, but nah lol

Ha ha! You should embrace your roots, man. Boot cut jeans and cowboy boots for you.

uwCfQIO.jpg

Gross.

I've never once saw someone in skinny jeans or bootcut jeans and thought it looked great. I'm all about slim straight cut jeans. Just like my shirts, my jeans have just enough room so they aren't skin-tight like a wetsuit, but they aren't unnecessarily loose. Neat, form-fitting, comfortable, yet still casual.

jQ6rTcc.jpg

I like the looseness at the bottom, I find it makes a nice silhouette and gives a relaxed/hippy/70's vibe. I can do straight but too but I prefer a relaxed fit. Slim cut looks off with trainers. I prefer a more formfitting style on my upper body but lower body I like to keep things a bit more loose. It's really hard to find bootcut jeans at a decent store these days :-(. Selfridges didn't even have them the last I checked.

Bladenic

The Brazilian Gaycation episode reminded me of the one that got away for me, this amazingly hot but also smart Brazilian who I had a brief thing with before he had to return to Brazil. I hope he stays safe, I wonder if he's out now (he wasn't out to his family before).

Meicyn

Gold Member
It's really hard to find bootcut jeans at a decent store these days :-(. Selfridges didn't even have them the last I checked.
I bought my Levi's 541s on Amazon. I had to do a few returns, but the returns cost me nothing at the time, so I made full use of it. I've never seen 541s sold at any store. Only reason I found about them is that I needed the slim cut look but with more room for the thighs and ass, and 541s were designed specifically for that when I was googling. They are the only jeans I'll wear now, haha.

Check Amazon!

Berordn

I bought my Levi's 541s on Amazon. I had to do a few returns, but the returns cost me nothing at the time, so I made full use of it. I've never seen 541s sold at any store. Only reason I found about them is that I needed the slim cut look but with more room for the thighs and ass, and 541s were designed specifically for that when I was googling. They are the only jeans I'll wear now, haha.

Check Amazon!

I've also had similar luck with Express denim for thigh and ass while still having a slim cut, but you're going to beat those prices easily.

The problem with jeans is that they don't make them for size "ass". Buying them has often been a struggle because relaxed fit or loose fit feel too loose in the legs, and straight/regular often feels too tight in the man-bits.

Losing weight hasn't really made a difference in wearing jeans, either. I can lose an inch or two off the waist and not a centimeter off my hips. First world problems I know, but still.

I have a pair of boot cut that work in some situations, but increasingly I feel like they're just not sharp enough looking for out and about days.

And happy Super Tuesday, LGBTQIA+ GAF. I cast my vote at around 7:05 this morning, and I hope you all get out there too.

IvorB

I'm going to really gross out the anti-boot cut crew now:

SH2u8nb.jpg

I went to a friends' wedding on the beach in Cape Town. Look at the flare on those babies ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom