• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My usual dress up code is b-ball shorts and a tshirt. Occasionally Cargo shorts, shorts or jeans.

Lol so true. Until voting is convenient, I'm not going to do it. I'm privileged, so voting doesn't matter for me anyway.

Why wouldn't it work out? We're on a one way ticket to pleasuretown.
ERNiI8T.gif
ERNiI8T.gif

Man Pharos in P3 is one creepy little fucker. Like why do you show up unannounced in my room, middle of the night, and how long are you even there before you show yourself?

I think Huelen is largely sincere in an ignorant "I'm oppressed by customer service reps" way whereas pample was always dreadful but seemed to drift from sincerely dreadful to dreadful troll

I kinda agree. Huelen doesn't really say things to get a rise out of people or troll, just a bit naive. Even with some of the off things Huelen has said, I never thought any of it was trolling.

Eusis

Yeah, I agree with that. He comes off more as a friendly person with odd or surprising opinions than someone whose actively malicious.

I think Huelen is largely sincere in an ignorant "I'm oppressed by customer service reps" way whereas pample was always dreadful but seemed to drift from sincerely dreadful to dreadful troll

Yeah, Huelen is just weird and clueless. Pample was an annoying attention seeker.

teiresias

I don't post in here often (well more like never), but I just have to vent and say to hell with anyone that ghosts on someone they're dating. Really fucking cowardly and ridiculous.

Vazra

I don't post in here often (well more like never), but I just have to vent and say to hell with anyone that ghosts on someone they're dating. Really fucking cowardly and ridiculous.

How hard is for people to tell you they're not interested or that they are busy.

White Josh <3

I kinda get it with young people but if you're like in your mid 20s and still doing it it's pretty embarrassing.

teiresias

wait, a person you(?) are currently in a relationship with is ghosting?

Yeah, been out about five times. He was all over me and stayed the night at my place two Saturdays ago (no sex), barely two words out of him over SMS since.

White Josh <3
I kinda get it with young people but if you're like in your mid 20s and still doing it it's pretty embarrassing.

Dude is my age, three years shy of 40.

Vazra

I'm 37 and I've been dating since about 21, I can honestly say it has never been normal behavior with anyone I've dated.

I'm sorry it happened but look at it this way that you don't have to deal with someone that doesn't seem to be worth your time and is quickly giving you easy reasons to move on. That is trash behavior and you shouldn't tolerate it.

It's not normal and anyone who does it is a shitty person, sorry if anyone here has done it, but it's not a lie.

Communication is a big deal in these situations. If you can't communicate with someone then don't bother in the first place.

Delio

Oh god can we talk about pants? How if they are just the right fit and cut they look so GOOD on someone? Lately I've been seeing a lot of guys just filling out pants perfectly. OMG and slacks <3

Crayons

Banned
Oh god can we talk about pants? How if they are just the right fit and cut they look so GOOD on someone? Lately I've been seeing a lot of guys just filling out pants perfectly. OMG and slacks <3

I'd love to talk about pants. The current pants I wear are so tight that if they were any tighter I'd have reproductive problems.

The problem with my pants is that i have long legs because im tall, but i have a small waist so all the pants are way to short and fit good around the waist or vis versa. So I basically have to wear a belt with all of my pants. This year i have really tried to dress nicer and keep my acne down. After using my new face medicine for a week my acne is much much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom