• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm going to really gross out the anti-boot cut crew now:

SH2u8nb.jpg

I went to a friends' wedding on the beach in Cape Town. Look at the flare on those babies ha ha.

Where is the face? :p

I bought my Levi's 541s on Amazon. I had to do a few returns, but the returns cost me nothing at the time, so I made full use of it. I've never seen 541s sold at any store. Only reason I found about them is that I needed the slim cut look but with more room for the thighs and ass, and 541s were designed specifically for that when I was googling. They are the only jeans I'll wear now, haha.

Check Amazon!

Levi's has an athletic fit cut now. I don't really have the ass for then, just slightly thicker thighs, but those might be up your alley.

Eek y'all reminding me of how desperately I need my wardrobe redid but I wanna lose 20 pounds first #struggles

Doit.gif

A few years back, I went straight up dawg time on my weight. I still have a few pairs of jeans from back then, and I swear to god it's night and day. Every now and then I'll put them on just to see the difference, and for a handy confidence boost.

Just don't buy something with the intent to fit into it. Only bad things come of that.

Crayons

Banned
Doit.gif

A few years back, I went straight up dawg time on my weight. I still have a few pairs of jeans from back then, and I swear to god it's night and day. Every now and then I'll put them on just to see the difference, and for a handy confidence boost.

Just don't buy something with the intent to fit into it. Only bad things come of that.
I lost almost 90 lbs and if I tried to put on those jeans again oh my god I'd look like a clown

My earbuds from Christmas have started to break already, now the left one isnt as loud as the right one. I go through earbuds so quickly, i use them everyday and they always break

Crayons

Banned
Holy....

Man I lost like 30 and was flying high. 90 though...congrats. I don't even care if it was a long time ago. Con. Grats.
Thank you so much. It was over the last 13 months. The only downside is that my family doesn't seem to understand. I threw up yesterday because I was really messed up but my sister's first thought is to ask if I have an eating disorder. Smh
that's a solid avatar crayons!!
Thank you!

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I want a 3DS to play Pokemon and Zelda hardcore

If you can wait, a price drop is rumored(/maybe confirmed?) to be happening later this year. I think the system is a good one to have.

My earbuds from Christmas have started to break already, now the left one isnt as loud as the right one. I go through earbuds so quickly, i use them everyday and they always break

What brand do you have? If they're the Apple earbuds, while decent, they tend to wear down rather quickly. But they're only $29 a pop, so there's a trade off.

I have a set of Bose earbuds that sound really good and have been going strong for almost two years. They do tend to cost between $99-$129, depending on if you want a mic/volume controls, but they're quality made.

Ok I'll wait but I want a New 3DS XL rn

Honestly, the best way to go is here... through Nintendo.

https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/subcategory.jsp?categoryId=cat550285

$115 for a refurbished 3DS XL (which are usually new from what I've seen from Gaffers buying from Nintendo's site) is a fucking steal and you won't find it cheaper, unless you want some Gaffers crusty 3DS XL from the buy/sell/trade thread. $170 for a NEW 3DS XL. https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/subcategory.jsp?categoryId=cat750772

DOWN

Banned
Damn I also need a Wii U to play the HD Zelda remasters because I'm a moron and bought Wind Waker HD just because I'm a huge fan and thought I'd someday have a Wii U just for it
Honestly, the best way to go is here... through Nintendo.

https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/subcategory.jsp?categoryId=cat550285

$115 for a refurbished (which are usually new from what I've seen from Gaffers buying from Nintendo's site) is a fucking steal and you won't find it cheaper, unless you want some Gaffers crusty 3DS XL from the buy/sell/trade thread.
Uh oh kirbyfan maybe I can't wait, thanks km

Damn I also need a Wii U to play the HD Zelda remasters because I'm a moron and bought Wind Waker HD just because I'm a huge fan and thought I'd someday have a Wii U just for it

Uh oh kirbyfan maybe I can't wait, thanks km

NP. Also, if you think the extra $50 is worth it for the NEW 3DS XL, go for it. I have a normal New 3DS XL and while the extra nub and 3D is nice, it's not a deal breaker. $115 is a steal for a normal 3DS XL.

DOWN

Banned
why PS4 and Xbox One had like 5 price drops between the two of them but Wii U has had like 1 ever even though it's older and needs halp?

What brand do you have? If they're the Apple earbuds, while decent, they tend to wear down rather quickly. But they're only $29 a pop, so there's a trade off.

I have a set of Bose earbuds that sound really good and have been going strong for almost two years. They do tend to cost between $99-$129, depending on if you want a mic/volume controls, but they're quality made.
I have a pair of sennheizers right now.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
why PS4 and Xbox One had like 5 price drops between the two of them but Wii U has had like 1 ever even though it's older and needs halp?

A sad fate: Nintendo likely guessed that they wouldn't sell enough at a cheaper price for it to be worth the reduced revenue and possibly selling the system at a loss.

When a selling point becomes an anchor: the GamePad story.

Because they don't really sell gangbusters anyway and a price drop would have a small effect, might as well get as much as you can from what systems do sell. The damn Gamepad is also to blame, even if I do like it, but Wii U could have done without it.

Also, $200 Wii Us on Nintendo's website as well. lol $315 for a Wii U/3DS XL combo.

I'm going to assume it has a year warranty, get that free replacement!

berzeli

Banned
JNDDQNS.jpg

Next time, make sure that you buy a pair of Sennheisers.

(seriously though, Sennheiser makes quality stuff. I've owned four pairs of different headphones/buds from them and only one pair broke and that was after eight years of heavy use and abuse)

:3

Since we encourage selfies, here's one from Friday night, heading out to the Drag Race premiere (had to make this B&W to make him a little less white-washed.... still didn't work too well). The show was a lot of fun btw, these queens are ace.

IMG_1309_zps5gzcl7nf.png

Also interesting to know that Bianca Del Rio has the same standup set she had two years ago :/ but carry on I guess

:3

Since we encourage selfies, here's one from Friday night, heading out to the Drag Race premiere (had to make this B&W to make him a little less white-washed.... still didn't work too well). The show was a lot of fun btw, these queens are ace.

IMG_1309_zps5gzcl7nf.png

Also interesting to know that Bianca Del Rio has the same standup set she had two years ago :/ but carry on I guess
Twins!

B-Dex

The season pass for drag race isn't on iTunes Canada yet. I might have to go to a bar viewing party to see it each week. I refuse to pay for our crappy gay channel just for drag race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom