• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
i was sitting down a moment and I realized how gay i was sitting lol 😂 how does no one know?

Were you sitting on a dick? Was this in public? How did people react? Be careful about public nudity and law enforcement.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
KIK needs to get on GAFs level of GIFs tbh.
Agree
c169ee0bc5.gif

Legs crossed maybe?

I do it sometimes during my break at work and get looks.
Wait you get looks for crossing your legs.
I always move my legs around so sometime keep them crossed sometimes not, what ever feels fine.

I remember when i was young i would but my hands on my hips and then my parent had to tell me to stop doing it.

Vazra

you guise
as for the dick sitting. i feel i havent come around the idea of having a dick in ass. im not saying i would not like it, but i haven't felt any desire to have that happen. anyone else like that?

Haven't done it and before I didnt feel much interest but now I wanna try it to see what is all the fuzz about. I enjoyed topping tho.

Kevyt

Okay so here's my IBQ. Hey hey everybody! :)

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? WAAAAALLLEEEEES
Where Do You Live?]/b] What?! No way, I'm not answering this! Seriously though, France (want to move back to Wales soon though)
How Old Are you? 18
Favourite Type of Music? Pop I suppose. at the moment I'm listening to Lorde and Marina And The Diamonds.
Career of interest? Computer science/technology
Favourite video game(s)? Well I can't really say I have a favourite franchise. I typically play a lot of multiplayer games, lately with other GayGAFers. At the moment I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege, Garden Warfare 2, Resogun, and a bit of Star Wars Battlefront. My favourite games of all time are GTA V, Sonic 3, Halo 3, and I'm pretty sure that I'm forgetting some, those are just the ones off the top of my head.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Gym, taking selfies all of the goddamn time. I don't have many hobbies outside of gaming lol.

Sup Wil, welcome!

you guise 😚
as for the dick sitting. i feel i havent come around the idea of having a dick in ass. im not saying i would not like it, but i haven't felt any desire to have that happen. anyone else like that?

Well... you should practice with a dildo first though.

Kevyt

Like 5 months and i will be 17.
Yeah im the youngest person here and probably one of the youngest people gaf in general. No one my age knows what gaf is i only found it from Two best friends play.

I remember when I was 16/17... ah those days... What I wouldn't give to, wait no I wouldn't.

Those were the most horrible years of my life (so far), lol. :S

Vazra

Try being unsure of your own sexuality in Utah during the 90s. Wasn't fun.

My sexuality was the least of the problems considering I was bullied from elementary to high school for being a fat geek. Gay was just an extra to people in high school.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
My high school years were the best of my life but I would like a do-over, yes.

Try being kicked out home by your mom at 17, and almost not graduating high school.

The latter was such a bitch... lol
My sexuality was the least of the problems considering I was bullied from elementary to high school for being a fat geek. Gay was just an extra to people in high school.
Try being unsure of your own sexuality in Utah during the 90s. Wasn't fun.
Yeah im grateful that i dont have to go through some of those things, when i hear stuff like that i always remember how lucky i am.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Try being kicked out home by your mom at 17, and almost not graduating high school.

The latter was such a bitch... lol

Kicked out because "you're old enough to live on your own" or because "we can't have someone like you who is [insert random trait or behavior] living in our house"?

Kevyt

FYI. I changed my avatar to a different picture of myself.

Love it. Looking sharp as always.

Kicked out because "you're old enough to live on your own" or because "we can't have someone like you who is [insert random trait or behavior] living in our house"?

The latter. Oh and disowned too, for like two months only, lol.

It's funny to me now, a little bit, but sometimes I just don't understand parents...

I don't know you would disown and kick out your own child just because of something that's not in their control. What is going through the parent's mind when saying/doing that? What is the logic there?

I just don't get it.

was going to say something similar

most of my problems came from me & not family or other people
Yeah im the same way, i probably over analyst stuff about me and then blow it out of proportion, like always every month i will get super stressed and freak out, it is not fun, i need to find some better ways of not doing that. It always starts because either i think about my future or someone asks me about my future and it makes me start thinking about it.

Like 5 months and i will be 17.
Yeah im the youngest person here and probably one of the youngest people gaf in general. No one my age knows what gaf is i only found it from Two best friends play.

I think I've seen a few people who are 13 or 14 on GAF. But that's not really surprising, I was 13 when I was on first on GAF.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I don't know you would disown and kick out your own child just because of something that's not in their control. What is going through the parent's mind when saying/doing that? What is the logic there?

I just don't get it.

a lot of the people who do that sort of thing believe it's a choice

Omg so I tried a mouthful of umeboshi for the first time and I almost threw up.

Like no wonder when the brother ate it on Grave of the Fireflies, he died of nuclear radiation afterwards, along with his sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom