• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
man this is a badly done job for the make-up artist to do that to her lip
BatchImage0008-800x1200.jpg

and b/c why not

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Edit: Nevermind.

In other news, I've been playing some Ocarina of Time 3D and it's making me very glad that 3D movement, targeting, and cameras have improved in other games since 1998. I'm surprised at how clunky the game feels at times. That said, I'm oddly into this game's writing, story, and atmosphere.

If I had played this game when it first released on N64, I could see this world really leaving a mark on me, so I can understand why this game was so impactful for many my age and older.

Wil348

I haven't really played many 2016 releases yet but I think Garden Warfare 2 might end up making my Top 5. I'm not massively hyped for anything yet, hoping E3 will change that.

IvorB

I bought my Levi's 541s on Amazon. I had to do a few returns, but the returns cost me nothing at the time, so I made full use of it. I've never seen 541s sold at any store. Only reason I found about them is that I needed the slim cut look but with more room for the thighs and ass, and 541s were designed specifically for that when I was googling. They are the only jeans I'll wear now, haha.

Check Amazon!

Hmmm... not sure I'm on board with the idea of buying clothes online to be honest.

Where is the face? :p

I guess I'm shy...

Edit: Nevermind.

In other news, I've been playing some Ocarina of Time 3D and it's making me very glad that 3D movement, targeting, and cameras have improved in other games since 1998. I'm surprised at how clunky the game feels at times. That said, I'm oddly into this game's writing, story, and atmosphere.

If I had played this game when it first released on N64, I could see this world really leaving a mark on me, so I can understand why this game was so impactful for many my age and older.

Ocarina of Time still holds up in terms of pacing and gameplay. Feels like a perfect game in that respect. Although the combat, targeting and camera is from 1998, it's also better than some stuff that is modern and released currently.

One of the few games that stands the test of time.

Grakl

Ocarina of Time still holds up in terms of pacing and gameplay. Feels like a perfect game in that respect. Although the combat, targeting and camera is from 1998, it's also better than some stuff that is modern and released currently.

One of the few games that stands the test of time.
Nothing wrong with buying clothes online if you know your fit

Crayons

Banned
I am dressed so well today. My sweatshirt matches my shoes and my shoes match my earrings.

I more just get depressed when i think about my future, like i know i need to do so many things for it i just never feel like im doing enough for it. Also i sometimes feel like after highschool all the people im friends wish arnt going to be around and i wont see them again, but that just how going to college is, i will just have to find new people. It just sucks because i dont want to have to lose some of them because it is so nice to be able to relate to them and some of them are always there for me to talk to but i kinda feel once i get to college im going to lose them.
Well yeah that's usually how it works

DOWN

Banned
the guy next to me in class who i assumed was straight was on grindr all during class

also my team lost in marketing strategy jeopardy

Jesus fucking christ...

www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=197190394&postcount=77

Are you guys out of your mind?

For istance, I think DoA Xtreme is ridicolous and cringeworthy. You now I'm not biased in stating the following.
I know where this naked man thing cames from. Gays and women are like "we have no problem with your naked chicks so you don't have to get uncinfortable with our naked man. Don't be such a baby." Well gues what? It's common sense that straight men get unconfortable looking at near naked muscolar hairless men. Women have zero problems at looking at other females and profusely compliment each other about their bodies.
Men and women aren't the same. Also straight and gays aren't the same. They like different things and get unconfortable with different things.

Do you like naked men? Have a naked men thing on your own. Why people feel the urge to push their agenda to other people is something I can't understand.

Is AssCreed Syndicate a good game? I've missed any discussion on it, but mildly interested because it's set in London and I think my boyfriend would enjoy exploring (or watching me explore) the various locations.

It's half price on the UK store atm so I'm tempted...

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The amount of insecurities in that thread. It wouldnt be hard to use filters in the game if all you want is titties or dicks.

Venus
Mars
Venus & Mars Mode

Make silly videos for the guys too and let them do butt battles. Here for Bayman winning against everyone on butt battles.

Im not gonna post in that thread cause I smell potential graveyard territory with the stuff that is slowly going on there.

Kevyt

Seath, did you watch CEG this week (since I don't see you anymore :'( )

Ya, it was good. I loved the Audrey Lavine(l (sp?) debate part.

I've also been watching Jane the Virgin.

Between the 100, Jane the Virgin, and Crazy ex-girlfriend, CW has some of the best shows right now.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Is AssCreed Syndicate a good game? I've missed any discussion on it, but mildly interested because it's set in London and I think my boyfriend would enjoy exploring (or watching me explore) the various locations.

From what I've read, yes, it is a good game. I've seen that some people like it a lot and see it as a return to form, but, you know, opinions and all. The general consensus seems to be positive, though.

Elitist1945

I was listening to The Force Awakens' soundtrack again and I cried a little and now I wanna go see it again
even though I saw it 3 times opening week
and I'm sad I won't be able to experience it in theatres again.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
From what I've read, yes, it is a good game. I've seen that some people like it a lot and see it as a return to form, but, you know, opinions and all. The general consensus seems to be positive, though.

this is what I've heard as well

I was listening to The Force Awakens' soundtrack again and I cried a little and now I wanna go see it again
even though I saw it 3 times opening week
and I'm sad I won't be able to experience it in theatres again.

buy a big tv and put your chair right in front of it

Also cover your floor in soda and popcorn remnants and have your cellphone constantly going off and play audio of a baby crying. The true theater experience.

DOWN

Banned
Y'all are so inappropriate lmao

Yes, but if you thought they got stale, ignore it because the location is super boring after Unity's opulence and the mechanics are only slowly refined versions of what you already know. Sure, Evie is nicely written, but she isn't a future gaming icon or a must see.

Thank god the series is getting a soft reboot.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Assassin's Creed is the series that made me realize I'm not always comfortable killing people in video games and that I can't stand imprecise platforming, no matter how cool it looks.

I'm curious what the reboot will lead to.

All these years later and Soul Calibur II is still my favorite game. Uncharted 2/3 come close though... along with about 6 Nintendo games...

Oh and Hotel Dusk <3

Wil348

I got it for Christmas and I was really enjoying it before I got caught up in a huge backlog. It's fairly samey AssCreed gameplay but the setting is absolutely brilliant and Evie is a really good character. I would say go for it.

Y'all are so inappropriate lmao

Yes, but if you thought they got stale, ignore it because the location is super boring after Unity's opulence and the mechanics are only slowly refined versions of what you already know. Sure, Evie is nicely written, but she isn't a future gaming icon or a must see.

Thank god the series is getting a soft reboot.

I got it for Christmas and I was really enjoying it before I got caught up in a huge backlog. It's fairly samey AssCreed gameplay but the setting is absolutely brilliant and Evie is a really good character. I would say go for it.

Oh so here's an important piece of information I left out.

I haven't played any of the previous Assassin's Creed games - except the very first one which I didn't finish....

Wil348

I haven't played any of the previous Assassin's Creed games - except the very first one which I didn't finish....

The first one wasn't terribly good from what I've heard. The formula was refined in the second one and the gameplay has remained mostly the same ever since. If you enjoy stealth games, you'll probably enjoy this.

DOWN

Banned
My top games in no particular order

BioShock
Mass Effect
The Last of Us
Wind Waker
Resident Evil 4
Red Dead Redemption
Half Life 2 + Episodes
Uncharted 2
Skyrim
Halo Reach
Grand Theft Auto V

DOWN

Banned

Then wait and start with Black Flag or go to last gen and play Brotherhood (or II then Brotherhood). Syndicate is still convoluted mess without the gravitas that the past titles had.

SCII was fuckin godlike, best fighting game single player ever too

Yaaaas *high five*

Here's a general list for me too:

Soul Calibur II
Super Mario Galaxy
Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Hotel Dusk
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Hmm what else

Wil348

I have £10 on my UK PSN account right now. I'm trying to decide whether to buy Alien Isolation or wait until next Tuesday for Action Henk. While I've been wanting to try Alien for a while, I'm a bit of a wuss and I'm worried that I may not have the heart to play through it fully. Also, I have a feeling that it could end up on PS+ in the future.

Oh, and a list of some of my favourite games (though I'm missing quite a lot here I'm sure):

Grand Theft Auto V
Halo 3 (funnily enough though, I put more time into Reach)
Sanic 3 & Chuckles
Tearaway
New Super Mario Bros (Though the sequels never really clicked with me like the original did)
The PS2 GTA games
Star Wars Battlefront II (no not the inevitable sequel to the DICE game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom