• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Kevyt

So I started using Creatine last night.

Do we have any other supplement users here? I know we got fit gaf but I'm trying to get varied opinions lol.

I used to take creatine and couldn't really notice a difference.

I still have a bottle of it left.

Apparently humans can only absorb about 20-25 grams of protein in one hit and more than that just leaves the body in the urine. That is about a pint glass of milk.

Beth Cyra

Woot got back down to 160. Maintaining the female figure while also lifting is such a damn pain lol.

Ugh need to go get some drinks and meet a girl lol.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Wait this is a thing?

I keep my head so far in the sand I had no idea.

Mmhmm. I'm pretty sure even "Gays for Conversion Therapy" is a thing. I'm not sure how big either of those groups are in the grand scheme of American society, but they both exist.

Kater

Banned
Interview/article about Colby Keller.

There's a lot to like about him but his reasons for supporting Trumpanzee... and he's a damn commie lmao
It's frustrating how many people, those that you'd consider more left-leaning previous to their tragic mistake in voting for that orange duckface, came to the same sort of conclusion like Colby Keller did.

”At least Trump is inspiring people to resist a really corrupt economic system that is fucking us all over," he says.

It's highly unlikely though and the cost is way too high if your plan falls flat. The stakes are too high to essentially put your life on the table (as a minority at that) for a gamble like that.

It's too late now, anyway, but that was still a foolish act and a poor excuse all in all. And he probably inspired others to do the same, which is even worse.

Pyrokai

Mmhmm. I'm pretty sure even "Gays for Conversion Therapy" is a thing. I'm not sure how big either of those groups are in the grand scheme of American society, but they both exist.

This poor chaps. I must help them.....

How's everyone been? Been missing for a while as I fight off depression from the orange turd in DC.

There was a pretty large portion of Gays Against Gay Marriage. Their argument essentially amounted to "thanks but we don't need it" or the typical "But The Bible"

driggonny

Banned
This thread is starting to give me some good uh... reference material. These guys would make good models to, uh... draw or something <.<

So I started using Creatine last night.

Do we have any other supplement users here? I know we got fit gaf but I'm trying to get varied opinions lol.

I tried it for a bit. It helped out, but I had to stop it cause I just couldn't stomach the taste. (It made me super nauseous - but that was just a "me" problem. Good luck!)

Just be aware that a lot of the gains you make on it, are water-weight that quickly goes away if you stop.

I wouldn't say I'm opposed to it, but definitely focus on a well rounded workout routine and diet first.

Beth Cyra

I tried it for a bit. It helped out, but I had to stop it cause I just couldn't stomach the taste. (It made me super nauseous - but that was just a "me" problem. Good luck!)

Just be aware that a lot of the gains you make on it, are water-weight that quickly goes away if you stop.

I wouldn't say I'm opposed to it, but definitely focus on a well rounded workout routine and diet first.

lol that won't be a problem for me.

Diet is super crazy and between 3-4 hrs a day I keep well under control.

gurl bye hes at least 36% less hot than colby

tumblr_o236nmw5cQ1ql5yr7o3_500.gif

Beefy

I am guessing you tried the liquid form? I take the dissolvable crystals form with a OJ every morning. Far easier.

IvorB

Yeah I've read it won't work with some folks. I'll give it a month and if no gains I'll drop it.

I'm pretty sure it always does what it's supposed to. The question is if people are training hard enough to actually see any benefit from it. It gives you extra boost but if people aren't really pushing themselves to the limit anyway then they probably don't need it. You can check out this article on it.

Hi everyone! I'm new, so I figured I would just go ahead and fill this thing out.

Your gender? Female. Oh, and I'm trans. AMAB.
Your sexual orientation? Pansexual.
Where Are You From? Southern US. Unfortunately.
Where Do You Live? Still the Southern US, perhaps even more unfortunately.
How Old Are you? 18.
Favorite Type of Music? Alternative, electronic, and hip-hop probably tie here.
Profession or Career interest? I'm about to start college for my BFA in Creative Writing. After that, who knows?
Favorite video game(s)? Dragon Ball Fusions and Tetris DS are what I'm playing right now. I need to get back to Castlevania- Aria of Sorrow at some point, too. I'm not sure how I feel about it in comparison to SOTN.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Well, gaming is obviously a big one. I read a lot, and recently have also been watching some TV I have always meant to get to. Currently It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Other than that, there isn't too much to know about me. I try to be kind to everyone who deserves it. I hope I get to know some of you, though I imagine I'm one of the younger one here. Just trying to make it, yknow?

Kevyt

Yeah I've read it won't work with some folks. I'll give it a month and if no gains I'll drop it.

I did gain water weight. I mean I did notice a slight difference but I needed to have worked out harder.

I would definitely use it if I'm going hardcore and intense strength training wise.

driggonny

Banned
Hi everyone! I'm new, so I figured I would just go ahead and fill this thing out.

How Old Are you? 18.
Profession or Career interest? I'm about to start college for my BFA in Creative Writing. After that, who knows?
Favorite video game(s)?
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Well, gaming is obviously a big one. I read a lot, and recently have also been watching some TV I have always meant to get to. Currently It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Other than that, there isn't too much to know about me. I try to be kind to everyone who deserves it. I hope I get to know some of you, though I imagine I'm one of the younger one here. Just trying to make it, yknow?

Welcome! I just recently introduced myself on here as well and am probably on the younger side (21). If you ever want to talk about college or anything else these old farts won't understand don't hesitate to ask :p

Beth Cyra

I did gain water weight. I mean I did notice a slight difference but I needed to have worked out harder.

I would definitely use it if I'm going hardcore and intense strength training wise.
Yeah I go hard but I just don't know if it's enough. It will be interesting to see.

I'll take a before pic today after gym then in a month and see if I get a better look.

Beth Cyra

How Old Are you? 18.
Favorite video game(s)? Dragon Ball Fusions and Tetris DS are what I'm playing right now. I need to get back to Castlevania- Aria of Sorrow at some point, too. I'm not sure how I feel about it in comparison to SOTN.

Welcome!

I just joined as well but I'm a grandma there youngin enjoy the college days :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

How Old Are you? 18.

Welcome!

How Old Are you? 18.

Welcome!

Top Bottom